10,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

logic mom

User Image

Spread:i'm having trouble deciding between the faerie circle or the celtic cross. would it be too annoying to ask which one calls to you the most? it's near the end of the year and i like getting a celtic cross reading done on a website i can't find anymore...but the other one seems unique. if i got that it would be twelve cards btw. if u do do the celtic cross i'd like the Light Seer Tarot
                      Arcana: all of them,
                      Focus: i want a general reading for the rest of the year/the coming new year. i'm working on a story right now and have been having trouble writing it for months.
                      Divination Delivery: (Thread or PM?): PM please
                      Picture of the Spread [+7 billion gold / 700 platinum]: N/A
                      Additional Comments: i'll send the trade/sending it now. i already know ur gonna do well so i hope u dont mind the extra tip!! ty.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
King Kazme
SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

logic mom

User Image

Spread:i'm having trouble deciding between the faerie circle or the celtic cross. would it be too annoying to ask which one calls to you the most? it's near the end of the year and i like getting a celtic cross reading done on a website i can't find anymore...but the other one seems unique. if i got that it would be twelve cards btw. if u do do the celtic cross i'd like the Light Seer Tarot
                      Focus: i want a general reading for the rest of the year/the coming new year. i'm working on a story right now and have been having trouble writing it for months.
                      Additional Comments: i'll send the trade/sending it now. i already know ur gonna do well so i hope u dont mind the extra tip!! ty.

i think either could work! if you'd like a really general reading, then the celtic cross is the way to go. if you'd like to know more about where you're doing well and maybe where you might find issues, then i'd go with the faerie circle.
personally, im partial to the faerie spreads because the deck is so beautiful and has had a lot of positive/accurate results for my patrons! smile if i were to pick, i'd select the faerie spread (also because i love talking about people's strengths!).

Gracious Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
logic mom
King Kazme
SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

logic mom

User Image

i think either could work! if you'd like a really general reading, then the celtic cross is the way to go. if you'd like to know more about where you're doing well and maybe where you might find issues, then i'd go with the faerie circle.
personally, im partial to the faerie spreads because the deck is so beautiful and has had a lot of positive/accurate results for my patrons! smile if i were to pick, i'd select the faerie spread (also because i love talking about people's strengths!).

you know, i'll go with the faerie one. 4laugh tbh my friend loves fae stuff, but idk much about the lore myself. that did seem like a very pretty deck tho.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
King Kazme
logic mom
King Kazme
SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

logic mom

User Image

you know, i'll go with the faerie one. 4laugh tbh my friend loves fae stuff, but idk much about the lore myself. that did seem like a very pretty deck tho.

sounds good to me! i'm feeling particularly inspired rn, so i'm going to start working on it ^^

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
King Kazme
logic mom
King Kazme
SIGN ME UPPPPPPPPP

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

logic mom

User Image

i pmed the reading smile i hope it brings some clarity to you! let me know if you have any questions.

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25

Princess Legion

44,450 Points