Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Caius Deltus

Caius's nose flaired onto her scent. she didn't trust him yet. he didn't think she would, but he had her name, 'Crystal.' his mind sighed, he was going to find her, and be a gentlemen and help her. he had followed her scent to a run down deserted coffee shop. the sign read 'Closed' yet he smelt her inside. he waited as he counted the green specks of paper 'A dollar thirty.' he sighed and walked inside hearing the charmed bells. 'DAMNIT' she might of heard it and he calmly put his money back, then put both hands up, using a calm dark voice he proclaimed. "I Come in peace, i only want to be a gentlemen, I want to help to make up for hurting you over by the tree, here." he threw her shoes, grey ballet flats at her feet to show he came in peace. he looked over her small petite frame, looking first from her long legs, Toned White ivory and came to for but a moment settle on her round full hips, then up to her slim but still perfect waist, his mouth drooled a little at her frame, did he Dare to look up? he did and almost nose bled to death, her breasts had been accentuated by her outfit and by her waist, he looked into her pale petite face and then right into her full purple-voilet eyes. he flinched and went into a slight shock. his heart stopped, skipped beats and started again.

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Crystal sipped her juice as she heard the bells chime her nose caught the scent of the boy she had seen earlier her eyes darted up and her lips pulled back a little as she saw him throw her shoes over to her and slipped them back on she felt his eyes roam over her body like so many other males had done before then she started to speak she turned her head back towards her juice "Why do you want to help, you're really just a stubborn boy you realize i mean following me here".

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Caius Deltus

Caius's chuckled a little "Yes i did observe you're body, but i do apologize i wanted to know if you're beauty was all around or only into those perfect eyes." he took a deep breath the sound assassulting his ears. He grabbed his own chin and ordered a large double double. he got the drink, paid and looked at the empty seat by her. "Might i sit down?" he asked softly. his mood changed. "And to answer you, yes you're beauty is more then you're eyes" he looked at his coffee then took a drink the brown liquid dribbled down his long throat the warm substance soft on his throat but hot as an ember.
User Image"Some people think that technology is going to take over the world. ... What, that's a bad thing?"

Chikaku stepped out of the office building and sighed. Humans are so stupid. They couldn't figure out that the stupid machine got unplugged?! She dug her nails into her fist. Her dealing with stress was harder since she hasn't had any blood in two weeks. "Maybe some coffee will do some good..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Crystal laughed and shook her head softly "Thank you but please try and be discreet in here please some of my friends might not be totally alright with having you in here with me, but please sit down" Crystal smiled softly and sat back in the couch seat and took a drink of her apple juice and layed her head back looking at the ceiling.[/align

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Aray Vale

"You could always tell. The only bad news I could see, rhetorically speaking, is that the place seemed abandoned. Which isn't much of a surprise considering..." Aray said. Letting the sentance trail off as the memories of three years before came back.

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Caius Deltus

Caius Sipped his coffee and nodded sitting right next to her, and looked her into the eyes he spoke softly "I wish to apologize to you for knocking you down, a date, or a game, you chose. The game is twenty questions. The Date? A simple dinner, a quick in, light talk eat. then i drop you off wherever you want." he sighed mentally. it was a bad idea, but it was worth getting to know her, his hand accidently touched her thigh when it dropped to his side, electric sparks popping at the tips. but he put his hand on his lap. "I apologize for the touch, it was an accident, a proper gentlemen shouldn't have done that."

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Crystal giggled a little and movedover a little towards the wall she was somewhat used to the closeness from the male species but not from his kind she jumped and hissed as she felt him touch her thigh and moved close to him and snapped her fingers making an ice ball appear "Careful Caius" Crystal smiled faintly and she shook her head biting her bottom lip and dropped the ice ball onto the table "I..i can't go out with any male i'm sorry".

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Shadow remembered the past years as well "yeah its not really a surprise... so anything new about the werewolfs?" he said wanting to change the subject

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Aray Vale

"Only that they have a new recuit. Some girl called Dani." Aray told him. "Where is your father by the way? I don't sense him in the building." She added.

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Caius Deltus

Caius was taking a big risk and kissed her soft supple petite cheek, then slunk back to his side of the seat, he wanted to show her, not all men was bad, he had to show her how much he'd care, he wasn't being himself, she was making him.. dare he say it? Nice, he looked at her and nodded "Do you're worst to me, i can handle it, Go ahead, hit me, or better yet, break me, I only kissed you're cheek to show, that men, can be civil and not buffoons purely chauvinistic in design. There is good to all men and you've made me show mine. I know how wrong i made it by the kiss but it's being polite showing the person you like affection." he looked down and waited, his touch wasn't ment to be something he did on cue, it was pure accident. It was nice though 'Slow down Romeo' he chastised himself. his coffee was to his pale red lips as the froth and the liquid slid down his throat. 'ahh, this is so nice, her, coffee and i think.. Love.' he thought looking at her face. "And the look over i gave you, was one of compliment and darlingness one as beautiful as you doesn't need to hide herself." he chewed thoughtfully on his bottom lip and closed his eyes head tilted. "If it offends you so much, then take my life, better to do so because i had shown you harm and I do not harm women, it's wrong, and I apologize, take my life if it makes you feel better, I will have died not in vain, knowing I rightfully apologized." his words gained a sharp tone deep and thoughtful, one of truth. he was being honest with her, so he, in an attempt to reach her, grabbed her hand lightly, palm touching hers.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
I don't think I have much time
═════════════════════════════════
I'll make the most with what I've got
with what God has given me
═════════════════════════════════

e v a n g a l i n e v e n e z u e l a

Evangaline groaned into the seat. Though exhausted, she was restless. The human pushed herself up and sighed, sitting with her elbows digging into her thighs and her chin resting on her palms. 'Why is this so difficult...' Evie sighed once more and stood, donning her trench and yanking on her boots without buckling them. "I'll be back later, Mariane," she called to her friend. She went out the door, buckles clanking together and coat swaying around her legs as she made her way to the park.

The streetlights glowed orange. A ghost of a smile descended over her lips for it was a lot easier on the eyes this way. Evangaline made her way to a bench and sat down on the wooden seat. Even with the intense cold, there were so many people wandering about, couples, adults, teens, people of many ages. There weren't as much children, though and somehow that worried her. She rubbed her hands together and blew on them to warm up. She often came here to think of her problems but tonight her mind was blank. She leaned back against the wood and looked to the stars with her warm hazel eyes, hoping to find some sort of answer or a clue like the streak of red around her wrist.

Unbeatable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
User Image Alice had just gotten off he construction working job when she went in to take a shower, the men she worked with were all human, and simple minded at that. She took a shower an changed before telling the guys bye and leaving the building, outside set a large tiger and his name was Dante. He looked up to her and got to his feet. 'Took you long enough... What did you do make some clothes...' he complained and Alice looked down at him with a blank look. She took her fingers threw her hair and smirking placing her free hand on her hip.

"Nah, Figuring out if I skin you while your sleeping, if I could get big bucks for the coat." She chuckled only to feel an icy glare coming from him that tickled her pink, in truth this tiger was like a father to her hand had raised her since she was young.

"Let's go home." He nodded his head and they left off home. They had been living like this for the last year or so and to say the least they both enjoyed the benefits of it. Food was easier to get this way then out there hunting for it.

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Shadow thought for a moment "oh forgot to tell you when i came down he's on business trip should be back tomorrow he left me in charge until he comes back"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Dani Thorn

Ran was running through the park, holding three boxes in both hands, which was hard than it sounds. Trying not to drop anything. Out of nowhere, it seemed, some girl with white hair, like her own, was in front of her on a bench. With a jump Dani barely made it over the bench and girl. But also managed to drop all the boxes, and the raw steaks she had were all spilled across the side walk. "Oh no!" She moaned anmd scrambled to pick them up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff