Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vampires and Werewolves have been at each other's throats since the beginning of time. Now, their rivialry sets to modern day where such bloodshed can only be done in secret. Both races control certain parts of the area that are claimed as their territories. Control all, the dominate species stands out in power. For vampires, their land consists of nighttime areas convient for their late night snack: night clubs, bars, and five-star hotels. To shield themselves against the werewolves, major companies dealing with firearms are theirs. For the werewolves, satisfying their appetite and fun of the hunt appear in their minds. To mock the vampires of their life substance, half of the blood banks are owned and the forest where extra blood can be found are also theirs. Of course, their appetite never ceases like the vampires so they own several meat industries for their personal benefits.

Choose, will you be a part of this neverending feud or another race calls for you loyalty? It's up to you to decide.
User Image

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

~ Follow Gaia ToS

~ No Godmodding

~ No Autohitting

~ No Cybering (( Time skip please ))

~ No Spamming

~ Don't kill other people's characters without their permission

~ Keep it PG-13

~ Pay attention to everyone's posts.

~ No overdosing on curse words

~ Don't apply then post once or your profile will be deleted

~ Inform ShadowNeko1885 or myself if you need to leave for an extensive time

~ PM all profiles to ShadowNeko1885 or me

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(( Title Pm "Vampires vs. Werewolves" ))
User Image
Username:
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Powers/Special Abilities:
Picture

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
User Image

Username: A-ya Halloway -Orginal-
Name: Dani Thorn
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Dani is a fairly new werewolf, having only turned a few weeks ago. She's still learning the ropes, but is hoping to eventually get the hang of changing at the full moon every month.
Personality: Bouncy and sweet, but knows how to take care of herself in a fight, also very loyal to the people she cares about.
Powers/Special Abilities: Can tell if a person is lieing to her.
Picture: User Image

Username: TakuTakuChan
Name: Alice C. Hatter
Race: Werewolf
Bio: She was born a werewolf, her mother was hunted and killed while he father disappeared which was normal for male werewolves after their mate had bore children. Aice grew up along until she was five and was raised by surprisingly enough Dante. At the time she was old enough she found work in the city and does alot of construction work. She live in a small apartment with a drunk landlord who thinks Dante is a very big house cat.
Personality: She's not some innocent girl who clings to a man for love and nor does she find everyone to be pray, she is a loner who walks the streets searching for herself and she does fight when it is necessary. Even though she avoids fighting don't take her lightly. She doesn't like rules and rarely listens to them because they are a complete and utter waste of her precious time. She travels everywhere with her dear friend Dante.
Powers/Special Abilities: Her ability to speak with her pet tiger and all the basic abilities of a werewolf of her kind. She can't speak with any other animals except Dante. She's not freakin Doctor Dolittle.

Username: Jaketd9413
Name: Jake
Race: werewolf
Bio: loves killing, may be mentally insane,has trouble controling olf side at times
Personality: Evil,demonic,clueless
Powers/Special Abilities: high pain tolerance,faster than most wolfs and vampire

User Image
Username: Shadowneko1885
Name: Shadow
Race: Vampire
Bio: Shadow has been a vampire as long as he can remember and now he and his 'father' own a hotel were vampires come and stay along with humans
Personality: smart funny accident prone
Powers/Special Abilities: water fire ice air

Username: Ara Cad
Name: Aray Vale
Race: Vampyer
Bio: Aray was changed into a vampyer at age 16, though she has been around for about 100. Though Aray was blinded when she was changed she has better senses than other vampyers. And while Aray doesnt like werewolfs but she has been trying to end the feud between the races for a long time.
Personality: Easy going and serious untill you make her mad.
Powers/Special Abilities: Technopath

Username: II Zydrate Addict II
Name: Crystal
Bio: She doesn't quite remember
Personality: Shy, sweet, A seious attitude when prevoked
Powers/Special Abilities: Controls ice
Picture:
User Image

Username: Joystersm
Name: Chikaku Hashain
Bio: She's been kind of a loner for as long as she could remember. She makes a living fixing people's computers (sometimes she goes in and breaks it first). She didn't realize she was a vampire until someone pointed out it didn't look like she had aged.
Personality: silent, withdrawn, can be caring
Powers/Special Abilities: Is able to understand complex technology

Username: kaim guardian
Name: kale zeroth
Race: vampire
Bio: born to a poor family, he grew up as an outcast from society. he had no friends growing up. when he reached the age of 18 he left the city for the country, on the way he was set upon by a group of vampires for unknown reasons they turned him, after several months of living with these vampires he left them, he became lonely soon comming to hate humans, he fled the areas that where populated by humans, withought him knowing he passed into wherewolf teritory, they caught and beat him, laving him nailed to a tree on the edge of their teritory, almost a year later he was freed during a vampire raid...
Personality: angry, iritable, dislikes torture.
Powers/Special Abilities: to freze thing he touches

User Image
Username: 8-Neko_Kunoichi-8
Name: Evangaline Venezuela
Race: Human
Bio: Evie woke up one morning in the hospital without a clue of who she was or how she came to be. All she found was a ribbon embroidered with a name tied around a poinsettia at the foot of her bed. She was discharged to an elderly woman until the day came where she could support herself in the harsh world. The flower had slowly withered but she keeps the ribbon perpetually tied around her neck. The woman who took her in soon died without first telling her of her mysterious past. She works as a waitress during the night and at a pet shop during the day to earn her stay at a modest apartment.
Personality: Sweet, observant (of others), and kind. Evangaline loves animals but hates men. Evangaline has no self-awareness at all which leads her to many dangerous situations which in turn led to her aversion to men.
Powers/Special Abilities: Empathy

Other Races:
Username: GraveRobberMitchieSky
Name: Caius Deltus.
Race: Hybrid Of all three.
Age: 17 human age aperence 117 vampire age and 167 Wolf age
Bio: Caius Was experiemented on, he was a human, but had been given two transfusions of bloods, first a vampire's blood which his body used but it was transmitted as "Rejected" And the blood that saved him Werewolf. The lupine blood was absorbed mutated and read as "Good" so they let the young half dead male go from the hospitial.
Personality: Cold. Friendly, Loud, yet soft, he is a cold person but under the right triggers will become friendly and loyal.
Powers/Special Abilities: Super human strength, increased mental capacity and function, can use ice or fire, depending on mood, he is also a good shot, has good hearing and smell.
Picture:
User Image

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Shadow was walking the halls of his fathers hotel randomly looking for something to because he father hadnt called him for work he had the whole day and night of but he still didnt know what he wanted to do so he tried to find someone to talk to

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
I don't think I have much time
═════════════════════════════════
I'll make the most with what I've got
with what God has given me

e v a n g a l i n e v e n e z u e l a

Evangaline clocked in right on time at the end of her shift. Normally she would have loved to do overtime but tomorrow she had to get up early to open the shop. The girl quickly changed out of her uniform into jeans and a T-shirt and pulled on a large trench coat over her slender body. She slid the blond mane out from inside her coat and tied it into a tight ponytail. The girl grabbed her worn duffel bag and head out the door, bell chiming as she made her way out. "Bye, Toni! I'll see you tomorrow!" she called to her boss on her way out. The woman had been the manager for many years and understood her better than anyone else ever would, even more than Evangaline herself. The girl stuffed her hands deep into her pockets and blew out softly. Her warm breath formed a puff of air visible in front of her. It was a cold night on the New York streets as she hurried home, heels clacking on the frozen sidewalk. Many people were still out, as it was the city that never sleeps, but Evangaline couldn't help feeling there were fewer and fewer these nights. She kept her head down and walked swiftly, face flushed from the cold and ears wary of sounds from the dark alleyway she walked through on her way home.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Aray Vale

Aray made her way down the street. She was headed to the hotel where she normally stayed during the days of the tedious meetings between the werewolves and the vampires. Why couldn't they all just get along? She pushed open the door and sensed Shadow wandering around upstairs. She hadn't seen her friend since the last disatorious meeting. With a sigh she moved quietly down the hallway to Shadow's father's (I forget the guy's name lol) office.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
I don't think I have much time
I'll make the most with what I've got
with what God has given me

e v a n g a l i n e v e n e z u e l a

She arrived at her apartment safely and smiled. Evangaline fumbled for her keys within the large pockets of her trench coat and inserted it into the door, turning the knob and letting herself in. She glanced at the hotel next door from the corner of her eye. It was grand, most definitely, but the eerie vibe she got from it pushed her away from truly appreciating it. Evie shivered and stepped inside the warmth of her home. 'Just my imagination...' She leaned down and unbuckled her boots, setting them to the side of the door. The girl smiled and took off her coat, taking in the sweet scent of cinnamon of the apartment. She draped her coat carelessly over the couch and dropped down onto the seat face first. She was exhausted. The girl yawned and curled up, making herself comfortable as her roommate made snicker doodles for a midnight snack.

[[ //Ooc: Writer's block, so nonsense post. sweatdrop // ]]

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Crystal yawned slightly as she walked down the dirt trail and entered the forest and looked around her as leaves began to fall around her petite body and went over to a fallen tree and took her purple hair out of the string letting the breeze blow it as she layed on the tree closing her eyes taking her ballet flats off openeing her violet eyes looking up at the top of the trees looking at the blue sky that was soon to be turning black.

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Shadow sensed aray had entered the hotel and he headed toward his fathers office. when he saw her he walked over to her "hey aray whats going on"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Aray Vale

Aray pausedwhen she felt Shadow come towards her. "Hello Shadow. Not much, just getting ready for the meetings. And I stopped by the other hotel," She meant the hotel which used to be down the street and had belonged to Shadow's childhood friend. "It's been fixed up." She commented lightly.

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Caius Deltus

Caius walked around the yards and grasses, observing the colours. his eyes darted softly among the varying greens and reds, it was fall he mused, his arms were tight against his sides, he growled, his nose smelling something, he aimed for the smell, and walked, seemingly not seeing the girl he bumped into her, his eyes widened, she was beautiful. he looked down as he knocked into her. "S..Sorry." he stuttered out, his words shakey. They hadn't been used on a girl before, Alas, he thought 'She won't go for me, but.. it doesn't hurt to ask her.' "S..sorry for bumping into you, I..I wasn't looking where i was going, it was my fault. Alow I Caius Deltus, To accompany you to dinner or an event, tonight, to apologize properly." his green eyes shown deeply he looked over her frame, growling in approval in his throat. The soft breathing she made caused him to smile genuine.

Hallowed Gatekeeper

9,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Shadow nodded when she said the hotel had been fixed up "okay thats the good news why do i have a feeling theres bad news as well" he said stretching

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Crystal opened her eyes as she fell off the tree from the boy bumping into her as a small snarl escaped her mouth she lowered in a crouch and noticed he was not going to hurt her yet, but she kept her violet eyes on him as they locked with his she didn't let her gaurd down and smiled a little "I'm Crystal, and sorry no i can't i have to help my mother around the house it's nice to meet you but i must be going now" Crystal peered up at the sky and bit her lip noticing the sun going down as she waved a little picking up her string and darted to a dark secluded coffee house ordering a apple juice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff