Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

あなたは、私の最愛の私と結婚しますか?

Love struck Konoha ever since Feburary began. Cupid has been shooting his arrows like shooting stars! Now there is a wedding to be planned on Valentines Day!!! This takes place when all the teams are shinobi's! The most shocking part of it all is that someone is unexpectingly pregnant! Sasuke has returned with some intentions. Gaara has been stalking hinata while she dates naruto. Sakura waits for sasuke while neji is there for her. Kiba has been praying and wishing to be with his childhood friend and become more than a friend. Now is up to them to decide whom their destined to be with!
๑۩۞۩๑ Rules ๑۩۞۩๑

1. Both vVButterfly_KissesVv and I are in charge of this roleplay, you are not the one in charge!!
2. God-Modding will be allowed here! everyone has weakness.
3. If you fail to meet these terms, you are out!
4. Romance is allowed! but keep it pg-16!~
5. Please PM us your profiles so we can accept you!
6. Put ninja somewhere a long in your profile so we can know you read the rules.
7. Make your posts pretty and a maxium of 8 sentences or more.
8. If you decide to quit, let us know so we can figure out what to do with your character.
9. New rules will be Red!
10. Have fun!
๑•ิ.•ั๑Positions๑•ิ.•ั๑
OC List
(More will be added as other roles are filled)
1.Tsuki Kokuei

Couples

1. NarutoxHinata
2.NejixSakura
3.ShikamaruxTemari
4.TentenxChoji
5.KakashixTsunade
6.ShinoxIno
7. Kiba (Single)
8. Gaara (Single)
9.Sasuke (Single)
10.Sasori (Single)
11.Itachi (Single)
12.Yondaime (Single)
13. Kurenai (Single)
14.Konan (Single)

Main Characters

Naruto
Sasuke
Gaara
Neji
Kiba
Rock Lee
Kankuro
Choji
Hinata - Taken by vVButterfly_KissesvV
Sakura -Taken by vVTouchMyKeybladevV
Ino
Tsunade
Tenten
Temari - Taken by Toyhe-N-Cosplayer
Kakashi
Sasori
Itachi
Yondaime (4th Hokage)
Kurenai
Konan

vVTouchMyKeyblade
ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.Profilesﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.

OC and Main Characters;[/color]
[color=color][b]Username☽[/b]
[b]Name☽[/b]
[b]Gender☽[/b]
[b]Age☽[/b]
[b]Alliance☽[/b](Good or evil)
[b]Crush☽[/b](If any)
[b]Personality☽[/b](Not necessary)
[b]Bio☽[/b]
[b]Theme Song☽[/b](Not necessary)
[b]Appearance☽[/b][/color]

ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.Important links!!ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.

profiles go here!
ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.Reserved!!ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.!
ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.OPEN!!ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩.!
User Image

One the day that you , left
There's a fine linexXxXxMe S T A N D I N G In that station, Looked

back with a tear, Turned my head just to check that you weren't coming back.
And I don't mind ⇙⇙
Just let me say thatxXxXx
To tell me to start again!

Babe, lets just start a g a i n...
gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfdBabe, lets just starta g a i n...

((Sakura Haruno!!))

Sakura awoke with the sound of her mother's voice calling out to her to wake up. She let out a sigh and was tired from another sleepless night. She had only gained a few hours of sleep since she always dreams about Him. Ever since he left her four years ago just to gain power. But neji had only covered the surface of her scars, but she didn't want to leave him either. Not until Sasuke returned atleast.

With a heavy sigh, she got up and started getting ready for her long day. She was glad that she wasnt going to meet Neji today, she didn't want him to see her like this. Once grabbing all of her items and such, she ran down the steps and grabbed an apple from the counter "Bye mother" she called out as she went through the door. 'Hinata told me to meet her at the park!' she remembered as she took off running towards the park afraid of the fact that she had her waiting for a very long time. "I hope I didn't make her wait to her long!!' she said in worry as turned the corner and saw the park in a distance. 'Almost there!!' she thought as her legs were going as fast as they could.

How did we getdairy of jane
this way?

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Tsuki Kokuei
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

User Image

╔═════════════════╗
---A new moon leads me to
---woods of dreams and I follow.
---A new world waits for me;
---my dream, my way.

╚═════════════════╝

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.
Tsuki inwardly flinched at her every footstep. Compared to the lively movements of those around her, she knew that no one else should be able to even notice the soft sound of her foots against stone as she walked in the coolness of the shadows, yet to her it sounded like her every step was causing earth-quakes...

The young woman closed her pretty light blue eyes tightly, suspending her walk through the village to calm herself down. Taking a deep breath she reminded herself of why she was here again. Why she had set foot in the land of fire after all these years, 'Akatsuki...' reopening her eyes there was a renewed determination in them and she started briskly walk down the street once again, focusing her attention less on the sound of her footsteps and more on the people around her. It seemed this place had changed little in the nine years she had been away... There were still tons of people walking around the tall buildings that made up the village. Children were running after each other with paper shurikens, laughing and teasing each other. And she could make out the scents of the many restaurants to be found in the village. 'I wonder if that dango shop is still in business...' she thought absently. Dango had been her favorite food for as long as she could remember, and the shop over here was one of the reasons she had taken a job at one, and that job had been the reason she had gotten to where she was today.

But she had more important things to do then think about dumplings. Shaking her head slightly she reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a black ribbon, using it to pull back her waist length light brown hair, 'I should be prepared to fight at the least. I'm not a recognizable figure, but it's still not my home here any more. Besides I'll be able to see things better now.'. Tsuki walked aimlessly around for a few minuets, trying to figure out what she should do, 'Finding out about some of these ninjas might be a good idea. Any knowledge on your enemies can usually be useful...' she concluded, shifting her direction towards where she could remember a park being, 'A park should be a good place to start... right?'.

╔═════════════════╗
You talk of the break of morning---
as you view the new aurora,---
Cloud in crimson, the key of heaven,---
one love carved in acajou.---

╚═════════════════╝
׺°”˜`”°º×Hinata Hyuga׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

----------------------------------
Hinata daydreamed as she swinged up high and low from a pretty orange swing. She thought of her future with naruto. She always wanted to see him and would never get tired. But lately naruto has been doing missions with kakashi which is almost hard to see him. She then stopped swinging as she saw sakura apporach. She couldnt help but let out a cute giggle when she saw sakura's apologitic face, "W-what took you l-long?" She questioned with a smile as she skipped off the swing.

----------------------------------

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Tsuki Kokuei
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

User Image

╔═════════════════╗
---A new moon leads me to
---woods of dreams and I follow.
---A new world waits for me;
---my dream, my way.

╚═════════════════╝

Tsuki was sitting on one of the benches at the park, having arrived there not long after she had set out, a lot closer to the place then she had thought at first. A timid looking girl with dark blue hair and pure white eyes, marking her as a Hyuga, was swinging with an almost dream-like expression on her face, 'I wonder what she's thinking... Probably something to do with romance from the looks of it' Tsuki just shrugged, that wasn't too exciting, though the fact she was a Hyuga was, the Byakugan was famous, 'Judging by her apparent nature, it's unlikely she'll pick a fight though. Getting any information on the Byakugan may as well be a lost cause.'

With a disheartened sigh Tsuki looked away watching a little kid bug his mother for some ice-cream. Not very useful, but it was amusing at least. Her attention was snatched away however at the giggle that escaped the Hyuga at the sight of her pink-haired friend. 'I think I've heard of that one though...'. Tsuki focused on Sakura, thinking of why her appearance would be so familiar until it hit her, 'Sakura Haruno.' she identified, 'She was on team seven with the Kyuubi host, Naruto Uzumaki, and Itachi's little brother, Sasuke Uchiha. Also she was taught by the current hokage, Tsunade, if I'm not mistaken.'

A small slightly sadistic smile formed on her lips, 'Actually... Getting to know more about Sakura might be useful. If we could use her to get to the kyuubi... ' she thought her mind going off on plans she could carry out, 'This is a good situation indeed. If nothing else I can tail her and find out about her tendencies. And I could always approach her and ask for medical tips, though I don't really need any I can dumb down my knowledge a bit to see how far her own goes. I will have to worry a little though. If she suspects me and we get into a fight though... I've heard she uses Taijutsu. Having no skill physically could be my downfall in a situation like that...'

╔═════════════════╗
You talk of the break of morning---
as you view the new aurora,---
Cloud in crimson, the key of heaven,---
one love carved in acajou.---

╚═════════════════╝
User Image

One the day that you , left
There's a fine linexXxXxMe S T A N D I N G In that station, Looked

back with a tear, Turned my head just to check that you weren't coming back.
And I don't mind ⇙⇙
Just let me say thatxXxXx
To tell me to start again!

Babe, lets just start a g a i n...
gfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfdBabe, lets just starta g a i n...

((Sakura Haruno!!))

Sakura was now facing hinata and she let out a tired sigh and smiled a bit "Sorry I took so long. I sorta slept in again!" She said with a small embarrased smile. She really couldnt say that that was because of him, it would probably making things harder on both girls. After all, Naruto left not so long ago with kakashi on a mission. She took a big bite of her apple and chewed on it.

She couldn't blame herself for not eating earlier or later that day, her stomach just kept on growling. Without fail, she sent her glance towards the girl that was sitting on the bench. "Wonder who she is?' she thought to herself as they made eye contact. She had never seen them before, but it slightly worried her since this girl may be apart of the Akatsuki or something worse. With a small sigh, she smiled and waved at the girl. "Hey Hinata, have you seen her around before?" she whispered lowly so the other girl wouldnt hear. But a litte higher so hinata would be able to understand of what she was saying.

How did we getdairy of jane
this way?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas