Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mad~Maddie
(( Fwaaaa...
What's all this about a n00b?
You kids just can't learn to use the damn Ignore button, can you? ))
User Image
Российский психоз
----------

Ooc
----------
Much more fun to rip and tear. 3nodding

----------
~"From Russia with love"~
Tol'ko v Rossii, mozhet Vy byt' dejstvitel'no svobodnym.

User Image
(( Eh, I disagree.
n00bs typically disregard ripping and tearing and press on. It's kind of like wasting your breath by trying to blow down a brick wall, so when they eventually leave you feel like panting and aren't glorified.
But that's just me. Maybe I'm not meeting the right kind of n00bs. ))
OOC: Ripping on noobs just helps to pass the time until someone finally starts RPing.
Psiho sovetskij
Mad~Maddie
(( Fwaaaa...
What's all this about a n00b?
You kids just can't learn to use the damn Ignore button, can you? ))
User Image
Российский психоз
----------

Ooc
----------
Much more fun to rip and tear. 3nodding

----------
~"From Russia with love"~
Tol'ko v Rossii, mozhet Vy byt' dejstvitel'no svobodnym.

User Image

Your words are sweet...

User Image

...Yet they are filled with WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
ooc::: :/ Just lay off the kid, Sheesh. You guys just have to run off any new person that comes here. If I recall Raziel yer rping wasn't so up to par in the olden days too >x> Same goes for everyone else. Just let 'im learn And drop the subject already. I agree with Maddie, if you don't like to read his posts hit the ignore button, solution solved. God.

Now, How 'bout we have less ooc talk about such a dumb subject and more rping. I mean after all, this is a rp thread.
OOC: Well met, Xinny.

Akuza stood at the entrance of a cave in an unknown location. In truth, the area did not exist for it was a powerful illusion used to guard another passage. A few moments passed and the cave began to warp and eventually formed into a portal of scintillating red and white. The portal moved itself forward and engulfed Akuza, transporting him through the various planes of existance.

Akuza arrived at a demiplane consisting of an evening sky and an ocean of blood. Piers of volcanic rock haphazardly dotted the demon-infested ocean, many swarming with various demonic beings. He took a single step forward, the slight sound alerting every demon within sight. They stared with furious eyes that soon became fearful. He took another step forward and the demons began to slowly retreat. Akuza finally leapt high into the air, causing the demons to panic and dive into the ocean. He landed onto a rock pier and proceeded to jump from pier to pier.

A large island appeared on the horizon. Akuza could feel the raw power radiating from its location. With one large jump he landed upon the island and looked towards the massive temple at the center. He approached the temple and stood before the entrance. The stench of blood grew thicker and a pair of glowing eyes emerged from the darkness. Akuza looked into the eyes without fear.

"...Mother..."
Ooc: Twenty bucks says someone in here looks like this guy xDD But dont worry. He's badass xDDDDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good god, you're coming up with reasons!
Good god, you're dragging it out

.:- Kagen yawned. He ran his hand along his hand along his mechanical arm. Chuckling he stood. His shaggy blonde locks fell into his eyes. He put his bottom lip over his top one and blew the hair from his face. He threw his cloak over his back and started walking, with no yet-determined destination-:.

Good god, it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped, so follow me down!
"...D'aw bloody hell..." Taiyou shook his head lightly from within his laboratory, his surveillance screens specifically centered on the hordes of zombies in the border-side village near Kirigakure. He would pace back and forth with his head cocked downwards, tapping his chin curiously as his worker drones gathered up his weaponry, supplies and paint ball armor. He would then come down to a decision revolving around the zombies -- a purging. With that, he would send a mental call to Raziel, "we have a problem, capt'," was all he said as he began putting on his paint ball armor and strapping his weapons to his sides and back, waiting for Raziel's response to the issue at hand.
A gorgeous woman stepped forth from the shadows. She stood just outside of the temple, her arms crossed. Pale was her flawless with her long hair equally white. Her eyes were a shimmering sapphire, complemented by the navy cloak draped upon her body. Her expression was one of slight amusement, though her voice was monotone and quick.

"I see you have improved. I can recall a time when those demons in my ocean would attack you without hesitation. I knew that the Akatsuki would be good for you."

She took a step forward.

"I know why you are here and I do not entirely approve of what you seek. I placed that seal upon you for a reason. If I removed it now there may be consequences of which you may not be able to withstand. However, if it truly is your wish to have the seal removed, I will require you to stay here and meditate. Control is the key to our power and I refuse to unleash such blind fury upon this world."

Akuza nodded slowly, then looked towards his mother.

"Release the seal."

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
XxX[Simple_Survival]XxX
Ooc: Twenty bucks says someone in here looks like this guy xDD But dont worry. He's badass xDDDDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( That'd be me ))

AlterSaber's Wife

Friendly Gaian

12,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
omg white and nerdeh!

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
[[ ooc| --claps-- Thank you Xinrie... the most mature out of the whole bunch... well there were others as well...but you articulated it the best.
We need new people in here, otherwise it will always been the same ol' same ol' in here (as in character-wise... and in some cases - plot-wise.).

--smacks the others who had rude comments toward the new comer—D:< ]]
The woman revealed a small smile as she uncrossed her arms. She turned around slowly and entered the darkened temple.

"Follow."

Akuza walked up the steps of the temple, following his mother into the massive structure.

The temple was incredibly dark inside. Akuza had trouble adjusting even with his demonic eyesight. He could hear demons all around: the floor, the walls, and the ceiling. Their movements were quick and staggered, motivated simply through sheer terror. Within moments, the two arrived at a large chamber. The smell of blood hung heavy in the air. The room was poorly lit with torches, the light reflecting off of the stone walls. In the center of the room was an elaborate multitude of circles, each inscribed with various runes. His mother pointed towards the center of the circles, instructing Akuza to stand there. Akuza did as he was commanded and stood in the center of the circles. His mother looked at him once more.

"Is this truly what you want?"

Akuza nodded quietly. His mother turned away and suddenly appeared behind an pedistol near the circles. Upon the pedistol was a thick tome, written in an ancient language. After turning a few pages, his mother stopped and began to carefully read. Minutes passed and she closed the book.

"This may take some time. It is a very delicate process. You have multiple seals placed upon your body. I could not risk your innate power to escape. Now then, let us begin..."
Sky appears in the ramon shop down the street "hmm...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces