Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haku drew is blunt white sword. "I should be able to handle this on my own." He said as he jumped from the building he was on and would posses a nearby man. As he did this he would be able to use his own chakra as long as he had this body. "You. That women did nothing to you..."
Good god, you're coming up with reasons!
Good god, you're dragging it out

.:- Kagen walked past the figure, not even giving a blink to the humanoid who wasted breathable air to try and reason with Kagen. He continued on, not giving the chakra presence any form of attention. -:.

Good god, it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped, so follow me down!
Four walls of dimond like Ice would quickly rip through the ground and surround the two shinobi. "Drop the high and mighty act and speak boy." He said as he closed his light green eyes as he reopened them his eyes they would be a shining purple. His Shainingu Enkyougan (Shining Mirror Eyes) were activated with this he could see long distances, see every move the man in front of him was about to make and possibly even copy his technique as long as he had enough chakra to do so.
Good god, you're coming up with reasons!
Good god, you're dragging it out

.:- Kagen stopped, staring at the ice infront of him. He brought his hand back behind his head, and flicked his radio transetter on. "I'm running into some unexpected... drama" He spoke softly, his words whistling through the air. He turned around. He said nothing to the figure, disregarding the words they spoke. -:.

Good god, it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped, so follow me down!
Haku stared into the mans eyes. "Your retort?" He would say in a cold icy voice. As he drew his blunt white sword.

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( DALMASCAN WAFFLE HOUSE >:O ))
[[~ ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT.
surprised ~]]

6,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( I DON'T BELIEVE IT! ))
[[~ HABEEB IT! ~]]

6,400 Points