Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENDGAME is finally here. Will everyone make it out alive?

Yes! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Most of them will 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
No : ( 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
I hope everyone dies and UMA wins 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

User Image
"Lost 手探りで探してた
閉ざされた未来の答えなんて何処にも無い
走る衝動今解読不能 "
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

K I Z U K U
X X XHP〖 ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋ 〗
X X XLOCATION 〖 The Hub
X X XPHYSICAL CONDITION〖 Stable
X X XOOC〖 - - - - -
X X XTHEME〖 NOW OR NEVER by NANO | I WANT YOU TO KNOW cover by MAX & ALYSON | YOU'RE GOING DOWN by SICK PUPPIES

"Found 砕けたはずの運命を
未熟な夢の中で聞こえてきたんだ
「最後まで I’ll be there for you」"

There might have been some more attempts at bashing at Cree before her words slowly sunk in.

If you really want me to leave, maybe we could arrange the Maverick Hunters paying out Vixen's contract? Not that you'd want to pay a maverick... but if the price is right I'll do just about whatever you want. Money is money, after all~![/i"

Kizuku paused, stared at her opponent like she was insane before squinting. Who did she think she was? She’s only a hunter, not someone who can make those types of decisions. However, it wouldn’t hurt to throw this idea out…maybe. She finally turned her communications back on, “So Dino ***** decided to tell me that we can out bid their contracter to get them to retreat. Thought I would throw this up here just in case.

The reploid didn’t stop in her chase to beat Cree’s head in though…as technically, they still have some time before a decision is made (if any). She might have forgotten to turn off her com after the transmission so Lily had full range to listen to Kizuku’s constant swearing as she tried to achieve her goal. At this point, Kizuku had stopped attempting to target the other’s butt and is just trying to base the other’s face in. This might have been because of…an earlier comment provided by Cree, “I’LL SHOW YOU FETISH YOU DINO REJECT.
User Image"Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals"
EZEKIEL KRON
X X XLOCATION 〖 Media Center, Abel City
X X XBIOMETAL MASTEMA〖 Health is at 100%
X X XMENTAL CONDITION〖 Stable
X X XOOC〖 - - - - -
X X XTHEME〖 ANIMALS by MAROON 5 | Splatter Party v. Ashe | Hide & Seek v. Lizz
"Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent from miles
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals"

As instructed, Ezekiel teleported straight to the Abel City Media Center. However, unlike Lucifer who was on the roof, he had decided to join Camilla on the ground. Watching Camilla dart off into the fodder, Zeke decided to pace himself as he followed her trial of carnage and leaned on the receptionist’s table while resting a hand on his chin. He made a humming noise as Camilla feasted on her target, “Sister dear, not to be a pest, but you have a littlesomething there.

The kindest of smiles was on Ezekiel’s face but it became manic when more guards started to make their presence known. Let’s not forget about the guns.

Ah, welcome to the party. I do hope you’ll stay for a while. It’s no fun if it’s only us.

The young man gave them all a cheerful wave before two spears shot out from his portals, each of the spears taking out a guard. This gave him an advantage as it distracted the guards just enough for Ezekiel to launch himself at the enemy. Using his portals to close the distance, he was about to knocked one onto the floor while ripping a spear from one of his unfortunate victims on the way, and impaling it into his target. Around this time, the shock had worn off and the guards tried to fire their guns. Sadly for them, Zeke had created an entrance portal to take in the bullets, and an exit portal right behind them for the bullets to shoot out.

The redirected bullets took out the rest of the guards.

Once he was certain they were dead, Zeke closed the portals.

I wish they would have lasted a little longer.” Zeke mused aloud before ripping both his spears free from the corpses. There was a pause in his actions, but he decided to drop one back into the void. With one hand now free, he held it out towards Camilla in offering.

Shall we, sister?
User Image
⊚Signas⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, The Hub
Signas's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'Fear is a powerful motivator. Fear of us, of our weapons, of our strength...'

Signas listened to the communications being sent by Kizuku and immediately he grinned from ear to ear. They were making it too easy for him. Signas tapped into Kizuku's Radio: "Hunter Kizuku I believe you are displaying Maverick Qualities, a true Hunter would never even consider paying off a Maverick. I am removing you from the mission as of now until you can be screened for the Maverick Virus and psychologically evaluated to assess possible Maverick activity in your positronic brain. If you do not cease all activity in Abel City you will be stripped of your Rank and ejected from the Maverick Hunters. I am giving you a direct order to Warp back to Hunter base to complete your tests". Signas was abusing a very rarely used directive in the Hunter Guide-books not that it really mattered.

'The safety and security of Reploid kind shall be preserved. Either by a hand of peace or a sword of war..'
User Image
"Lost 手探りで探してた
閉ざされた未来の答えなんて何処にも無い
走る衝動今解読不能 "

K I Z U K U
X X XLOCATION 〖 The Hub >WARPING TO> Maverick Hunter Base, Abel City
X X XPHYSICAL CONDITION〖 Stable
X X XOOC〖 - - - - -
X X XTHEME〖 NOW OR NEVER by NANO | I WANT YOU TO KNOW cover by MAX & ALYSON | YOU'RE GOING DOWN by SICK PUPPIES

"Found 砕けたはずの運命を
未熟な夢の中で聞こえてきたんだ
「最後まで I’ll be there for you」"

Her attempts to take out Cree stopped immediately.

Kizuku did not expect Signas’ sudden interruption, nor did she expect the sudden declaration. She was fuming at the core, and given the chances, she would have just flipped the bird. However, there was an issue to that plan and thus, refusing such orders was a big no no. At least, not unless she could take Lily with her.

Fine. Let’s recreate the Salem Witch Trials.”She snarl and promptly warped herself back to base. At this point in time, she had decided to not talking is probably the choice of action. However, that doesn’t mean she couldn’t curse the fool to next Friday in her mind. Because jfc, she was mad. So very mad at this douche nozzle that had decided to be a complete ********.
User Image
⊚Gutz⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, The Hub
Gutz's Theme

'I became very good at 3 things in my lifetime. Kicking a**, Blowin' things up, and designing Big bad Guns to kick more a** and blow more things up..

Gutz tucked and rolled to the left and barely avoided the shield bash. As for the followup javelin strike Gutz raised his Buster Hand to parry it, thankfully being made of a material strong enough not to be eviscerated by Galahad's javelin.

Gutz could see that the white Hunter was charging up some kind of weapon. Well he had just the thing to use in conjunction with that, being a Hunter it was only appropriate he had a method of trapping his prey. "I don't know what I'm doing!" Gutz yelled as he pointed his Buster Hand into the army of UMA soldiers. "Magnet Net!" The top portion of the Buster Hand slid open to reveal a small barrell. A large 'THOOMP!' was followed by a glowing Grenade like object hurdling towards the UMA soldiers. After a few seconds instead of exploding all nearby UMA Soldiers were immediately drawn towards the rapidly flashing Grenade. There were squabbles and angry shouts as the thirty eight Mavericks tried to tear themselves away from the pull of the Magnet Net. "FIRE!"

'Iff'n you would like me to demonstrate my talents I'd be happy to show ya!'

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User Image
「OVER」
HP: ██████████ 100/100
Theme
OOC: N/A
■ ■ ■

OVER grimaced as he watched the chaos before him, thankful that Gutz and who knew how many other Maverick Hunters had been keeping attention away from him. Once Gutz had trapped a good amount of UMA macericks within a net, and more had been herded into his line of fire by the other hunters, he was all too happy to comply. The previously bluish light emanating from the muzzle of his Heavy Buster shifted into a bright golden glow, electricity arcing off of his body as he finally reached a maximum charge. As he prepared to fire, the same voice that announced his transformations rang out in its usual exuberant, engrishy tone.

HEAVY BUSTER CANNON, FIRE!

"Oryyaaahh!!"

And then, the world when white for a split second as a massive burst of fiery golden plasma energy erupted from OVER's weapon. The mass of energy barreled forth; gouging out the landscape beneath it, turning it into a mess of broken concrete and charred earth, leaving any mavericks unfortunate enough to be caught within the blast to feel the full force of OVER's Heavy Buster Cannon's power. If anyone were to spare a glance at OVER himself, one could say that for a moment, the armor of the usually white warrior turned a brilliant gold, and his amber-colored gem had turned into a brilliant ruby red. When the light of his Buster shot had faded, OVER fell to one knee, panting heavily as his armor's coloration shifted back to normal.

"Whew... okay, that was probably even more power than I initially anticipated. Took a lot more out of me than I thought..."
User Image
⊚Alia⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Hunter Base- War Room
Alia's Theme

'Every day Maverick Hunters across the Globe need my help at all times..

Alia was getting more and more frustrated as this battle..no that's not an appropriate way to describe this. As this 'chaos' continued to unfold. Now Signas had pulled Kizuku out of the fray, giving the Hunters even less assistance on the ground. "Signas damn it!" Alia shouted as she tossed her headset aside. "I don't know what they're up to Lily but, there is something fishy about all of this. Stay here and try to keep everyone as coordinated as you can, I'll be back".

Alia left her post and made her way out of the War Room. She angrily sprinted to Signas's office and pressed the 'Open' button on the door latch. It slid open and to her surprise Signas had his desk chair turned to face the doorway. "Signas...we need to talk, now. This operation is going nowhere fast. You need to pull everyone out of there so we can regroup and re-organize".

'..I may not be in the field often but, every life out there is one more I need to shoulder'
User Image
⊚Signas⊚

⊚Location: Abel City, Hunter Base- Signas's Office
Signas's Theme

'Fear is a powerful motivator. Fear of us, of our weapons, of our strength...'

Signas smirked as Alia dared to challenge his authority. She was frazzled, angry, and becoming a problem with each passing second. "Alia..I assure you everything is fine. I have it all under control". Signas stood to his feet and slowly approached Alia, that sunny expression never leaving his face. "One moment and I can clear everything up for you".

Signas pressed a switch on the bottom of his desk, the door slid shut behind Alia. "Ah yes..I forgot..my manners". Alia reeled back in terror as Signas's face appeared to distort for a moment before reconfiguring back to normal, a purple hue came over his 'skin' during this distortion. "I'm afraid my dear..that your services are no longer required". A thin, purple blade extended from Signas's chest and impaled Alia through her stomach and out her back. Whipping about the room wildly, this blade edged tentacle reeled back into Signas at precisely the same time Alia's body hit the floor. "Yes I see your point..heheheh..and you just saw mine. Bad-dum tish.."

'The safety and security of Reploid kind shall be preserved. Either by a hand of peace or a sword of war..'

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Health: [███████████████████████]
Weapon: Gunblade

"If you thought my sharpshooting was good, try me now"

Maria ignored the snide comment of Garou and went on with her mission, she arrived safely to Able city and began her search in silence, even after the announcement of lucifer she went by the book, she scanned the area and would continue to do so, thanks to Mesa's scanners, tracking targets was a walk in the park, she surveyed the area as she walked in the crowds, no signs of X but for once she agreed with Lucifer's idea. She wouldn't mind shooting a few tin cans for target practice.

'Where are you blue tin can....' thought Maria as she continued to look for the blue legend

"I'll shoot the gem off your head tincan"

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image User Image

Her Last Hope
Thoughts: ... This looks really bad...

tab tab Lily's eyes were darting left and right. So many things were happening at once she was amazed she could keep track of it all. Alia mentioned she was going to step away for a bit, leaving her the full helm, she felt a twinge of worry. It wasn't like Alia to leave her station in the middle of a situation like this. This had to be important. She couldn't help but continue to feel that worry, unsure of how things might go down between her and Commander Signas. "Okay Alia, I'll do my best. Hurry back though. It's easier if there are two of us monitoring things."

tab tab There was a flash on one screen. Something in an alleyway. The camera angle wasn't the best but it was the one with Tentacle Stun Man on it. An unfamiliar reploid showed up on screen alongside a second one. The black reploid was attacking the other unknown, his file soon popping up as an unnamed reploid from Awan code-named Dark Knight.

tab tab "Dark Knight spotted. He seems to be helping us, but I'm not sure. He's engaging Tentacle Stun Man," Lily announced. Galahad seemed to go after Mr. Gutz, while each of the triplets took to a different opponent. Anthony went after the Infernal Reaper, Ryan chose one of the members of Vixen, and Paul went with Mr. Aen to go after the dragon in the sky. She looked to the numbers "Everyone's already on their way out Ryan... they're getting ambushed as they land."

tab tab Kizuku was taking on the dinosaur-themed member of Vixen. The way Kizuku was talking and behaving was very unlike the Kizuku she was familiar with. Her announcement that the Maverick said if they'd buy out the contract Vixen would leave. However, Signas seemed to believe that her considering the proposal, even a little bit, was a Maverick behavior and he immediately recalled her back to base. Lily was silent. He was probably right on some level.. but it just didn't feel right. Although in the end, pulling Kizuku was probably a good choice. Something wasn't right out there. She wanted to talk to her and her being on base somewhere ensured she'd be able to once they contained this fire.

There were new reports coming in. A possible Maverick attack in Southern Abel City. As if there weren't enough screens she had to check more. As she was trying to isolate the new outbreak in the southern part of the city, a distress call was sent in from the Media Center. There was an attack in progress. What had to be the worst possible timing, if nothing else, before a news channel was hi-jacked. She was fortunate enough to use the Media's Center's distress call to pull the station up, leading to catching the transmission just as it began. A brunette entered her vision. She was floored as it hit her the new outbreaks weren't Mavericks... they were humans. She hit record as fast as she could.

People of Abel City and the world, I am Lucifer of the Human Supremacy Movement and I am the leader of a sect within that movement who have recently adopted the nom de guerre 'X-Hunters'. I will keep this brief. Beneath me at this very moment you see some of my men in the process of purifying reploids from this city. While it is the stated goal of the HSM is the purification of the world today I come to you with an offer. If you citizens hand over the disgraced Maverick Hunter X, or should he elect to turn himself in, I shall command my compatriates to leave this place peacefully. We wish to ask this reploid questions about an event the reports of which we have reason to believe are inaccurate. If the disgraced Hunter is not turned over to us in a timely fashion then more Reploids will die today. Think it over and come to the wisest conclusion you can. I promise you this much. The longer you delay the less I can guarantee the restraint of those under my command. It would be best for you to hurry.

tab tab "... We have a problem. Commander Signas, please watch this," Lily said, sending the stream information and the recorded part his way as well. "What can we do against them? They're humans attacking the city... according to the Laws of Robotics hunters can't stop them... And no one knows where X is..."

tab tab She wished there was something that they could do. Mr. OVER's ability fired into the crowd of mavericks. She was waiting for the smoke to clear to confirm the damage. However, the thought still stood. Humans were on the attack. Wasn't this the thing the triplets were going to be expected to do... should she warn them?

User Image
Secret Theme
The Azure Swordsman
Xombie v2.0

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

E L E S
trigger-happy siren

XXXXX♪♫XXXʟᴏcᴀᴛιᴏɴ :XX.. Repair Center - close to the Hub - Abel City
        XXXXX♪♫XXXᴛнᴏuɢнᴛs :XX. ❝ You ruined my date! You'll pay for this ❞
        XXXXX♪♫XXXнᴇᴀʟᴛн :XXXX ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
        XXXXX♪♫XXXᴍuʟᴛι-ᴛᴏᴏʟ :X.. sᴘᴀᴅᴇ
        XXXXX♪♫XXXᴏᴏc :XXXXXX N/A

Teles watched gleefully as Radon added to the continuing carnage in the surrounding city. All this fire and death. It truly was the perfect setting. Of course, she couldn't let him have all the fun. Pulling out a couple of torpedoes, she threw them into a crowd of people. They exploded, killing most of the civilians in the group and sending the rest running for their lives. She laughed as she watched the scene before turning to face Radon. It didn't matter how many times she saw his face, she still felt the same as she did when she first saw it. "It really is, my dear," she said. One couldn't ask for a better date than this, really.

Unfortunately, their perfect date seemed to be cut short as two little brats made their presence known. Teles quickly pulled out her spade and brought it up to block Ryan's attack, scowling at the blue triplet.
                    "How rude of you to interrupt our date," she said, taking a battle stance as well. "I guess you'll just have to die now." A wicked smile crossed her features before she engaged her jet boots, rocketing towards Ryan in an attempt to spear him with her spade.

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageXXXXAZRAEL
the "ghost" biometal
XXXXXX ᴡιɴɢs ᴅιᴇ

XXXXXXXLocation: Media Center - Abel City
XXXXXXXAi's Thoughts: . . .
XXXXXXXAzrael's Thoughts: Too easy
XXXXXXXWith: Ezekiel, Camilla
XXXXXXXHealth: ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
XXXXXXXOOC: N/A

ᴛᴡᴇʟνᴇ нᴏuʀs ιs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ɴιɢнᴛ
ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴀcнιɴᴇs ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ wιʟʟ ғuᴇʟ ʙᴏᴛн sιᴅᴇs
ᴡнᴇɴ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ sᴇᴀʀcнιɴɢ ᴡιᴛн ɴᴏ нᴏᴘᴇ ιɴ sιɢнᴛ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴛнᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴡιʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟιᴇs

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

After warping in to Abel City, Azrael joined Zeke and Camilla in the Media Center. While Zeke and Camilla had their fun slaughtering the innocents, he preferred to stay back. The biometal simply walked in behind his brother and sister, and the guards seemed to ignore him. They were only ignoring him because they couldn't see him - he was interfering with their optics, effectively eliminating himself from their field of vision. After finding out what he needed to from Camilla, he made his way up to the broadcasting room. It was far too easy to infiltrate this place, especially because he couldn't be seen. Finally, he made it up to the room and opened the door, striding in. It would be too easy if they couldn't see him, so he didn't bother hacking their optics. Of course, that didn't last long. After everyone in the room had been alerted to his presence and subsequently attempted to jump him, Azrael brandished his kodachi and sliced his way through everyone, leaving sparking piles of metal on the ground. It took very little time to hack the broadcast, and he quickly rerouted it to Lucifer. Now all he had to do was wait.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ᴀιᴍʟᴇss ᴏɴ ᴛнᴇ ιɴsιᴅᴇ
ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴀcᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴛнᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏu ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ нιᴅᴇ
'cᴀusᴇ ɴᴏw ιᴛ's ᴛιᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅιᴇ

Angelic Demigod

14,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCRESCENDO

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXA-CLASS MAVERICK HUNTER

Location The Hub - Abel City
StatusEliminate Maverick threat
WithRosamund
Weapon EquippedRapier / Buster / None
Variable Weapon SystemInactive / Active
Health
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
OOC N/A

Red eyes scanned the battlefield, watching all the carnage. Crescendo's mouth pressed in to a thin line. It seemed like the Hunters could never catch a break. There was always some big threat on the horizon. With a sigh, she steeled herself to enter the fray. As she saw the approach of the giant dragon mechanaloid, she saw some familiar faces riding on the back of it. Pulling out her rapier, she began making her way over to one face in particular. She jumped from building to building, keeping her eyes on the black-and-yellow Maverick she met in Awan City. Though she would have liked to engage, the maverick was currently flying, so she was forced to stay back. It gave her time, however, to formulate a plan in her head. She remembered very well that this was the one who had gotten under her skin, metaphorically speaking. She couldn't allow that to happen again.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
PROJECT ORION
Current Number: 50

A portion of the clones sent in had arrived, their faces apathetic to their scenery. They would form a line, curious bystanders who weren't already heading for cover would soon regret their decision to stare. The line asked no questions. They spoke not a word. At the sight of a reploid, regardless of its shape or form, they opened fire until it was decimated. The line would start the fire. It would be the distraction for the biometal users who were searching in other parts of the city.

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User Image

Casual Theme: Move Your Body
Battle Theme: Unreal
Health: [██████████████████████]
Weapon: Scythe / Fire Claw

"Fire can symbolize a lot of things, passion, love, will"

Radon was about to get a bit more personal with Teles but a slash of wind and being sucker punched in the face, the wind had missed but the punch connected, given it was a human and his immunity to all forms of heat bar the sun and earths core, that punch did next to nothing but leave a small dent on his helmet's jawline, "If you had any real strength, I might have commended you for landing the hit but as it stands, you're still a human and that punch barely did anything" said Radon as he took advantage of how close the red human was and swiped at him with his Fire Claw, "It's rude to interrupt a date, human, shouldn't you be with your comrades? Oh wait... You don't have any cause you can't save even a fly..." said Radon as he unfolded his scythe and got in battle stance. "I'll handle the Red one my dear, the blue one is yours to do as you please" said Radon as he smirked at Anthony, this time, he'll do more than scar his eye.

"But for me, it symbolizes the deepest of agonies and the most cruelest of revenges"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff