7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
| M y | n a m e | i s | ℓ σ ν є | , I'm your announcer

►. ...·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤. ¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..

User Image

тαмαкι ѕυσн

Tamaki, who had gotten lost earlier searching for a commoner’s “vending machine” that had been rumored to be in the school, dramatically burst into the Host Club with tears welling in his charming blue eyes. After all, what if he had not found his way? He could have been stranded in the halls of Ouran for weeks! How would he have survived? Who would find his body? Thinking about it was simply too tragic to handle. As the doors swung shut behind him, he posed and ran a hand through his blonde hair, closing his eyes shut.

“Do not fret, for I have found my way back.” He cooed to no one in particular. “The thought of the beautiful princesses who seek our services in the very establishment has guided my heart back to this exact location!”

When he did not hear the screams and faints of the customers, he re-opened his eyelids, and found a pair of identical golden eyes looking straight back at him. Tamaki frowned, looking around the room. Why were so many hosts missing? It was just about time for the club to start. The irresponsibility of at all! It simply broke his heart. It seemed as though Kyouya had not arrived yet either, which was odd because normally he was the first one to show up.

“You!” He jabbed his finger in the direction of the twins who were residing on the couch in an accusative tone. “There wasn't a vending machine! You lied to me! How could you?” Tamaki paused, scanning the room once more. “Wait, where is my daughter?!”

Hang on, he had recalled seeing Haruhi in the hallways earlier when he had been looking for the rumored vending machine. “Disregard that. Why are you two sitting down? That’s rude! Can’t you see this wonderful young woman is trying to speak with you?”

Tamaki turned to the girl who had asked the twins about what they had liked to do for fun and bowed, taking her hand into his. It was his job, as the president, to make sure that all of the ladies were treated with the utmost respect.

“I apologize, princess.” He flashed her one of his heart-stopping smiles and looked straight into her eyes.
                  “Can you find it in your pure, beautiful heart to forgive us for this discourteous act shown by those two scoundrels?”
                  Tamaki asked in the most sorrowful tone that he could manage.

→→You bring the heart, I'll bring the αηѕωєяѕ
I need a few good men and women on my team

Dapper Lover

User Image

User Image

I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I've become a fool
I think I'm only getting more and more attracted to you

ქҔoქo Ӄiქɑɀɑωɑ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆

Bored, turquoise orbs swept from the glassed panels to look at the Princely type of hosts. Wow, he was finally here, took him long enough. Clearing his throat and adjusting his collar of his white dress shirt, Thoto uncrossed his black trouser legs and lifted his bum from the red velvety chair. He then stuffed his right hand into his pants and strolled over to the idiotic host. Seeing that he was busy trying to please the one girl who entered in the room even though it wasn't opening hours yet, he sighed and approached the twins, who were ignorant of the lady. "Tamaki, you know it's not opening time, yet, right? It starts in less than 3 minutes. I suggest you do not fret with this girl no longer and get ready, or at least make yourself useful in getting the other hosts in here. They are very late, which is unusual," he sighed, since Thoto was usually the one who was later than the other hosts.

The straight-forward male then left the others to stand near the door. He placed his hands on the brass doorknob and with a jerk, he twisted it open, peering outside. He wasn't shocked to see so many female customers shrieking and squealing impatiently for the doors to open and to smell the fragrance of rose petals caressing their noses. But it wasn't the girls Thoto was looking at, actually, he was looking for either Haruhi or Kyouya, the missing ones. Haruhi's tardiness was explainable, since she was always in the library, and losing track of time, but not Kyouya. He was the brains of the group and the Dark King. Usually, the cool type was here earlier than anyone else, typing away at his trusted laptop or scribbling down in his journal *coughDeathNotecough*.

A few girls appeared right under the silver-haired male's nose. "Thoto, is the club ready to start yet? I'm tired of waiting!" one the girls wailed. He sighed again, and told her, "Yes, just a moment. We haven't finished preparing yet, Princess." A gust of disgust hung onto his tongue like frozen popsicle on your tongue. Saying 'Princess' wasn't his thing, it was Tamaki's. But that made girls happy, so he went along with it. With another glance, he slammed the door right into many females' faces, not caring what happened if they got their feelings hurt or not. Anger boiled inside, and Thoto tried his best to contain his 'silent image'. If the club didn't start sooner, it wouldn't end sooner, and that's bad news. Thoto wanted time away from this blasted club, and as much time as possible.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆ - ◇ - ◆

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I'm tired of your obsession
I've been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it's about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying "I love you"
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
•°o.O O.o°•xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When are you ready to join us now?User Image

Hands in the air, we will show you how.
Come and try,
Yuuki will be your guide (be your guide)
So come and move your hips sing
Oa-ah-ah
Come and dance like this singing
La-la-la
You and me, can sing this melody
Owah-owah-ah-oh

Dance to the beat,
Wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever.
Listen and Learn
It is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramel Dancing!

[[ooc:๑]]

Hi! I'm Yuukio Nakamura! How are you princess? :3

•°o.O O.o°•

-The Loli-Shota Host!-

|.....| Speaking English
"....." Speaking Japanese
'.....' Thinking

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Dark chocolaty eyes scanned the hallways around him as he leaned against the wall. OK, no one had caught sight of him yet, that was a good sign. He pulled a strawberry pixi stick out of his back pocket and tore the top off of it pouring a packet into his mouth. Yes, more energy for the small boy. He barrel rolled down the hallways while humming to himself the 'Mission Impossible' theme to himself. As he stood up, small tresses of blond hair were out of place, but were easily place back with a small bit of patting. He was now at the grand staircase which would lead close to his destination, the host club. The boy grinned a dorky grin before skipping up the stairs, almost face-planting into one of the steps. He regained his stride before skipping towards Music Room 3. A good amount of girls were lingering out by the door and complaining. He stopped as he looked at the girls. Of course he'd have to calm this riot before it got out of hand. After all, it was his fault that they were upset, right? He was a few minutes late anyway...He put on his best smiled and skipped over to them grinning, "Hi Princesses!" The fifteen year old seemed to enjoy calling the girls princesses because it made him feel like he was in a fantasy game or something similar. The girls all grinned at the boy before a few of his regulars rushed up and glomp hugged him. "Yuuki-chan~! Tamaki and Thoto won't let us all go inside!" Yuukio gasped a quick breath when he was super-hugged almost to death. As he was let go he took in a deep breath and looked up at them, "Oh we can't have that! I'll fix it!" As he skipped past them he knocked on the door and in a loud voice said, "Tama-sempai!~ Tho-sempai~ Anyone inside~ Can you let me in~?" He asked while trying to pull the doorknob open, obviously they had locked it in fear of the impatient guests. Even thought it seemed like he was perfectly content pulling the doorknob back and forth, it was truly pissing him off. He let go and reached into his back pocket. Only one Pixi Sitck was left. Oh well, he'd get some more once inside. He ripped the top of the small tube before pouring the powdery sugar into his mouth, smiling contently before feeling a bit devious. He threw the empty small paper container on the floor before three girls jumped on the chance to snatch it for their own, fighting over it before it tore. He laughed to himself as he swung back and forth waiting for the door to open while thinking, 'They're crazy enough to want a wrapper of a Pixi Stick I ate? Hahaha! that's funny. Its not going to be funny though-' he looked back at the girls becoming impatient, '-if I get mowed down when they open the door...'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Ҫȧiɳѐ
XXXSȧkȧmѳtѳ
×ѳ×ѳ

"I don't bite... but maybe a nibble! Mmm~"

௰ild тype

User Image"Sticks and stones may break my bones but Whips and Chains

excite me!"
████████████████████████

Oddly, The Hostess Club wasn't too far from the The Host Club. Perhaps the reason was to create more tension from the closer distance? "Of course she is! All women are!" He exclaimed like a well known fact. Caine understood Natsumi's questioning, it was a code only some men followed, men like The Host Club. It wasn't something he could explain clearly, more, he could only state and hope she'd understand.
Brown expensive dress shoes slid to a halt a couple yards from the door. Crap. Caine mentally cursed and starred silently at the mass of excited female students. There was no way in hell they could penetrate through that. Instantly, he withdrew behind Natsumi and grasped her small shoulders. He must conceal himself incase they spotted him and violent nostalgic events would occur. He didn't need an early Valentine's Day. Leaning over her shoulder, Caine whispered "Let's just wait it out until they open the doors... hopefully Kairi can wait a few minutes longer..." By the looks of it, it appeared like some kind of secret mission. They had to get in and get out with The Host's Club's hostage.Once that was accomplished, hell if he'd know what after that.

████████████████████████

"Okay, whips and s***t are just creepy. Chains... yes. heart "
xxx&&xxx "I'm an idiot, ain't I?

xxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xxx I really do still care for you. ❤"

i go around, pretending i don't see it
pretending i don't feel it
pretending i don't care

but the minute you walk out of the room or
i can't 《hear your voice》
I break down inside
because i know that i am only trying to talk myself
into living into a cloud of oblivion
that i am lying to myself

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

{{ // Alright. x{ //}}

xx❧❧x
                N
                atsumi nodded at his words. They were almost to the door, when Caine slid to a halt, and withdrew behind her. She glanced back awkwardly, raising a brow. "Caine-Senpai, what are you doing?" She questioned. She felt she should call him Senpai, since they were "starting all over". She felt that she should be a bit more proper, at least for now. Was he still bothered by how the fangirls used to tackle him to the ground when he passed by? It was different now. Not all remembered him. "I don't think they notice you, so you don't have much to worry about. But alright." He was still his strange self, that was for sure. At the thought of this, a giggle escaped her, but she quickly brought a hand up to try and stifle it. "I'm sorry!" She apologized after she caught her breath. "This just reminds me of old times. You're so weird sometimes!" She didn't mean it as an insult, it was more of a compliment. She paused after a few moments, her bright, winsome smile replaced by a nervous one. "Was that a bit too loud..?" She questioned, biting her inner cheek as she looked towards the crowd.

Dapper Lover

User Image

User Image

I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I've become a fool
I think I'm only getting more and more attracted to you

ქҔoქo Ӄiქɑɀɑωɑ

His back dug into the white door and he sighed, this time, hanging his head low. All this anger, waiting and annoying screams of girls stressed him out and Thoto felt he was going to explode. His legs gave and his back slid all the way down the wooden door, until his bottom hit the floor. Thoto was tired, and nothing could help the headache go away. There was a loud scream outside, more louder than usual. It felt like many bodies were hitting the floor? That was weird. Fights usually don't occur in the rich school. His head snapped up, when he heard a familiar lolita voice coming from outside, and was calling eithers of the hosts' names. Yuukio, was that him? Thoto slowly lifted himself from the pink floors, using the wall for support until he finally stood up fully.

The male then unlocked the double door and opened one of them cautiously. Using a turquoise eye to look through the crack, his glimpse was placed on a blond and rather short boy standing in front of the door, rocking back and forth on his heels. Not wanting so many girls to barricade inside, he quickly grasped the blond's arm with an iron grip and pulled him inside. An expected commotion occurred in the huge crowd, the sea of yellow rushing to the double doors. The white haired boy just wanted to shout, ' It's not open yet, dammit!' to the girls, but that one statement can cause all the girls to cry and run away in pain. That wouldn't please Tono. Using his black shoes, he pushed Yuukio inside the room, while facing the crazy group.

"Ah, this is going to be a long day," he groaned in silence. So many customers. Too much weight on his shoulders. He rubbed his temples in agony and though about a nice Tylenol and a steaming tea to help gulp down the pills. Maybe Kari can brew some up, since it was very much needed right about now. As Thoto turned to face the room, he heard a familiar "I'm sorry," squeak and whipped his head toward the direction. Ah, if it wasn't a girl with the ex-host. What were they doing? Spying? Thoto blew a white strand of hair from his face and a scowl built up in his face. Great, more trouble to make him more stressed. Just what he needed. 'Tch, whatever. I'll let Tamaki deal with it. Not my problem,' he thought with ease. It was careless of him, but he didn't care about it so much. Only if they entered inside, that's when trouble will arise. He finally turned around and closed the door behind himself, locking the darn thing.

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I'm tired of your obsession
I've been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it's about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying "I love you"
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me
HOTARU SUZUKI.

User Image

Difficult? Befuddling? More like a nightmare. Hotaru Suzuki, daughter of a wealthy woman and a European man she had an illegal affair with, had smiled through many rumors of Ouran High School being a monstrous size of a school. But the actual size of it; to be walking in it, was beyond Hotaru's imagination. She didn't know which way to go. The frenzied first year was a wreck; she'd missed almost all of her classes just trying to get around. By the time she located the actual room, there was only five minutes left of that period. "Ugh," the blue - eyed female blew out a breath as she approached the U - shaped red - carpeted staircase. Being catching even a glimpse, Hotaru knew that she had some exploring to do. It was already several minutes into after school hours; the curious student was beyond aware of that. So, staff would probably be wandering around aimlessly. She'd have to try her best not to get caught.

Hotaru took a few steps up the stairs, leaving a beam to cross her face. By the time she made it to the top of the staircase, the unique - hearted girl was casting cheerful glances at the floor below her, the one she had been standing on momentarily. A tad weary, since she climbed all those steps, Hotaru swallowed and squared her shoulders. The Ouran uniform for girls still wasn't her cup of tea. A big, poofy dress left her feeling like Cinderella in the royal ball. A smile played on her lips. She swiftly glanced behind her. This school could be mistaken for a ballroom. It was so elegant, so couth, that it made the girl who was used to free - falling, uneasy.

She'd been wandering for a while, and Hotaru seemed to be seeing a consistent pattern of impossibly decorative rooms. It seemed as if the hallway never ended, like it was an illusion. After a few moments of hesitation, Hotaru's stomach began complaining. A meek blush found its way to the girl's cheeks, even though she knew no one was around to hear her stomach growl. Okay, so what if she was a big eater? That's enough for today, she told herself delusively. But, really, she had to get back home. She was hungry, after all. She'd eaten lunch, but barely anything, because Hotaru - that silly girl - forgot to pack a decent lunch for herself. She was so anxious that morning to attend Ouran that she completely forgot about the food. Now, that never happened.

Continuing to walk, Hotaru caught sight of another brown - haired girl, swinging a door open and walking into a room. She was definitely an upperclassman, so she should be used to this place. "Eeto ... matte!" she called, but the female had already gone into the room. A sigh escaped Hotaru's lips, as she told herself to give it up and go look for the exit herself. No way. Let's go, her inner voice argued. Her legs began to move by themselves, as Hotaru stumble about towards the entrance of the room the girl she had previous seen had entered. Gripping the handle, Hotaru opened the door meekly, peering her head in, and then taking a few steps in. A room of girls. What was this? "Hi," she said, her voice barely audible. What had she gotten herself into now?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE ODDBALL TYPE. ( _ _ ) ▅▅▅▅▅▅

ooc : ugh, crap layout is crap.
                                                          i'll embellish it later on .. when i have the time.

since hotaru's a first year, i'm going to make her
                                                          go into the hostess's club by accident & then
                                                          join out of curiosity.

* eeto ... matte ! = um ... wait !

Dapper Genius

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
•°o.O O.o°•xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Women are you ready to join us now?User Image

Hands in the air, we will show you how.
Come and try,
Yuuki will be your guide (be your guide)
So come and move your hips sing
Oa-ah-ah
Come and dance like this singing
La-la-la
You and me, can sing this melody
Owah-owah-ah-oh

Dance to the beat,
Wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever.
Listen and Learn
It is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramel Dancing!

[[ooc:๑]]

Hi! I'm Yuukio Nakamura! How are you princess? :3

•°o.O O.o°•

-The Loli-Shota Host!-

|.....| Speaking English
"....." Speaking Japanese
'.....' Thinking

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Yuuki squeaked as he was pulled in quickly by the 'iron hand' belong to Thoto. He was flung into the pink room were he simply blinked. He felt his arm throbbing slightly for being pulled in so quickly and harshly. He blew a stand of blond hair out of his face with a puff of air before grinning, "That was fun!" He turned past Thoto as skipped past Tamaki and The Twins, greeting them with his usual grin and wave. The boy looked around the place before taking notice of the sweets cabinet. Home to his precious Pixi Stix. He ran dramatically towards the cupboard and opened it, taking note of a large jar full of the sugary heroin type substance, just much safer and tastier. And not a drug. He grabbed a large handful of it and put it into his side pouch, restocked for when he needed them. The small boy looked up at Tamaki who was still trying to play Mister Suave with the woman before saying, "Tamaki-sempai-" the young boy said look up at him, "You're a ham!" He had heard one older girl from the outside talking about the hostess club. She must have been a supporter of them. Hm, strange, didn't know girls liked other girl clubs that entice men. But she also called Tamaki such a funny word that Yuuki thought the older blond would find it amusing. Plus, wasn't that girl from that Hostess club anyway? Flirting with the enemy? Hm. The small boy skipped away before walking up to Hikaru and Karou and pulling himself onto the arm of a couch by them where he was supposed to be when it first opened. But Kyoya-sempai was late, but he never was, which worried the small boy. He lazily swung his legs around towards the ground in a casual fashion.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image[/enter]

akiko kato

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

User Image

Caught off guard by another male at his question she gave a gentle smile and nodded. "Of course. I don't mind that they don't want to talk." she replied gently giving her own varitation of a curtsy and gently pulled the boy up. Smiling at him she tilted her head to the side and gave a small laugh. Although she was usually relativly outgoing she had swithed into her shyer personality. Seeing another boy come up she gave him a smile before turning to the blonde headed one she had been talking to. "I'm Akiko and may I know who you are?" she asked in her normal melodic voice before another boy came up and called what she expecte to be his name. Smiling at the boy as well she swiftly moved back into a dancer position on instinct.
User Image

𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖆к𝖔 𝖘𝖆𝖊к𝖎

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you seen the new Splatter House movie? The director really want all out on the fake blood~" "Oh yeah, I heard they used like fifty gallons of the stuff!" Two black cloaked figures laughed at their conversation before looking over to the fidgeting vice president. "Hey, Sadako, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." A member of the Black Magic Club commented. Taking a sip of tea, Sadako slowly set the cup on the tiny plate, taking in a deep breath. "I've decided... that today... I'll visit the Host Club." She announced as the member's mouths dropped. "W-What?! But you're afraid of crowded places! Don't you have any idea how many people are in there?!" A member exclaimed as Sadako shuttered. "I-I'm aware, call it... member searching!" She stated, trying to justify her want to go there. She stood up and took off the dark cloak, going over to the closet in the clubroom and put it in there. "I'll report back later to see if anyone is interested..." She said, smiling. "If anyone is interested, we can take them with us when we go to that haunted forest~!" She said happily as the members perked up. "Oh, let's take pictures together and see if someone else is in the picture~!" The member said excitedly as Sadako smiled widely. "Oh definitely~!" She said as she waved goodbye, leaving the basement club room as she headed up the stairs.

Her shining smile soon faded though as she marched forward to the clubroom, where the excitement was replaced with mind numbing nervousness. Staying close to the wall, Sadako peeked over the corner, watching the girls ogle at the little host. 'So, this is the host club... I wonder why the former president liked visiting here so much, I guess to scare the club president, he always said it was fun...' She thought, watching in shock as the girls fought over a simple wrapper. 'Is..is this a cult? And they idolize the hosts as Gods?' She continued to ponder, then her eyes grew wide. 'Th-Then would that make these 'customers' their... harem!?' Her mind soon filled with images of a dimly lit room with the hosts being surrounded by scantily clad women. Her hands gripped on the sides of her head. 'I-If that was true, would they be... vampires?' She thought in her weird little mind, thinking that it'd make perfect sense if they were. Charming women with their good looks, luring them in an unused room in the large school, and then getting their blood there!

The thought of meeting real supernatural beings made her excited, but she was still far to afraid to approach the doors, staring at the large group of women. From someone else's point of view, Sadako looked like a ghost; a pale figure with long black her hiding part of her face just standing there and staring ahead. Honestly, this girl needs a spine.

Bear

14,240 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxςяιмε ƒ ραssιση

xxxxxxxxxxxxx{ リード・ギター奏者 }xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxℓεα∂GUITARIST

User Image

xxxxxThe blue-haired boy stood outside the Third Art Room's door even after Mikazuki had left him for her stupid little club. Sure, he'd see her at practice most evenings, but it seemed like she was pushing herself away from him. It was hard. Kichiro didn't want to break up with her, but he didn't want to break up their band either. Leaning up against the wall outside the Hostess Club's door, a sigh escaped his lips and he decided, "She'll come around sometime." Even with that decided, he couldn't help to be downtrodden, the male hated the idea of his girl flirting with other guys. Perhaps he's have to level the playing field on her.

---------------

Inside of the room the Rocker Hostess sat at a small table, her hands proping her head off of it. A glass holding sparkling red grape juice was sitting before her, as she wasn't one for coffee or tea. At least mentally, Mikazuki agreed with her male friend, the Hostess Club wasn't very much fun, and brought her no closer to her reason behind joining it. Sure, it was cool to dress up every so often, and do little events, but she would much rather play, or listen to music, then, when she she made a reference to a song she liked no one recognized it. But at least, like she said to Kichiro, she was making friends, though, not with those she hoped she would. She held interest in the Hitachiins, but as it turned out, there was a little spat between the female and male host clubs, for whatever reason, that kept them apart. It really made no sense to her, but she didn't put too much thought into it.

OoC//: This post as bit of a fail on my behalf, probably because I've been slacking, and I'm a super slow reader, so didn't bother to read much between my first post and this one. I'll be more diligent. I plan on working on Kyouya's post soon, which hopefully should make up for the failness of this one c:

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

AMAYA NANAMI

( hostess club leader )

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nanami raised her eyebrows, was no one going to say anything? Oh well, she would just have to ask Lucas personally about everything going on. She then heard a small voice behind her and she twirled around, placing her hands on her hips. "You just about ran into me," she commented softly, as she had been standing right in front of the doorway and this girl didn't seem to have her eyes ahead as she entered. She studied the girl for a short moment, then finally spoke again. "Are you here to attend the club? We don't normally girls, but I am definitely not against it. Or, perhaps, you were looking for the Host Club and got the locations confused?" The latter seemed the most likely, Nanami thought. But she still waited to hear the girl's answer, smiling politely.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

↘↘ тнɛ ғɛммɛ ғαтαℓɛ ᴩʀιɴcɛѕѕ

© Layout created by x_kittykat. Do not steal.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

4,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQUIET CALM & ISOLATED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i t r y t o listen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ✖ ✖ ✖ }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and i try to help

SO WHY WONT ANYONE
                                                                                                talk to m e ?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

The door opened to show that the Princess had arrived, and Yuri gave a polite smile to her as she sat down. Wasn't club going to start soon? Why were they just sitting around? With a small sigh, she glanced towards the large double doors when it opened up once again, but a new face was there. She seemed quite shy and was probably a first year. Yuri guessed that she was probably just some lost freshman, and knew it would be best to leave it for Nanami to solve. "Lucas, where's the tea?" Yuri called out, raising her voice slightly so that he would be able to hear her in the kitchen. She took a seat besides the Rocker Hostess, beginning to wonder who the two from earlier were before looking back to the girl at the door. She was here as a customer? That was new.

HOTARU SUZUKI.

User Image

The sapphire - eyed student skeptically gazed at the room. Her eyes locked on a brown - haired female who had a certain aura coming off of her. Hotaru blinked. Attend the club? This club? What was it, anyway? As she was about to open her mouth and explain that that was not quite the situation here. In fact, she was quite hungry and was supposed to be home by now, but she couldn't actually find her way out, so she decided to ask some students in here. Yeah, sure. How pathetic would that sound? Hotaru thoughtfully chewed on the inside of her cheek. She would only make herself seem thickheaded if she explained to them that she was a newbie and got lost on her way out. It was then that Hotaru registered something along the lines of "the Host Club". The female in pigtails wavered at the doorway for a moment, pausing, before she took a step in and closed the door gently behind her. How many times had she heard of that reputable Host Club? Could it be that this club had some connections to it? At that moment, a sudden intoxicating though slammed against her head.

"Actually, I'm not here for either of those reasons," Hotaru responded boldly. She flashed a smile that was capable of dazing half of the male population. "It might be an odd request to you, but ... I'm here to join your club."

She was weird, Hotaru. That girl. She was utterly clueless of what kind of club she was even asking to join. Just standing there, with a stupid grin on her face. But you couldn't help but smile along with her, after all. She'd heard of the Host Club, and the only club she could really think that related much to it was either the Black Magic Club or the Hostess Club. Hotaru blinked. These girls, and the one male was serving them tea for a reason Hotaru could not decipher, didn't seem like the people who were intrigued by black magic. The majority of them were females, after all. And that was what the Hostess Club was. Actually, there'd been various rumors of the Hostess Club possessing a male in their club, although their title blatantly contradicted that, so Hotaru never hovered over the thought for very long.

Anyway, Hotaru decided that joining this club was better than moping around at home with nothing to do, since no one lived with her. It was a classy and luxurious apartment, but the student had long ago decided she would rather live in a dump with a family than an elegant abode with no accompaniment. Despite blurting out something so ludicrous that she might as well be laughed right out of the school, Hotaru felt absolutely no trace of embarrassment. Why would she? There was nothing to be afraid of. If they rejected her, so be it. It wasn't like Hotaru would give up.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE ODDBALL TYPE. ( _ _ )▅▅▅▅

ooc : sorry if it's too long? =________=

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

AMAYA NANAMI

( hostess club leader )

▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Nanami had been waiting patiently for the girl to speak, there was no sense rushing her in case she scared her off. When she actually did speak up about what it was she was doing here, Nanami stared. She was so put-off by this that she didn't even gasp, or gape at her, she simply stared. After a moment her thoughts seemed to return to her head and she smiled again. "I cannot just simply accept your request! We are a Hostess Club after all, we cannot let whomever wishes to join, join. You have to prove yourself first. Prove that you have the capability to charm lovely men and keep them entertained every evening, and that you have a unique charm about you that gentlemen will find interesting." This was all that seemed to be necessary to say. She glanced around at the other hostesses, to see if they had heard what this girl had to say, then rested her eyes back on the girl, waiting for her response.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

↘↘ тнɛ ғɛммɛ ғαтαℓɛ ᴩʀιɴcɛѕѕ

© Layout created by x_kittykat. Do not steal.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces