Welcome to Gaia! ::

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

• Finding your soulmate was always something that humanity was striving to achieve, whether it was by chance or, in most cases these days, by a timer. SoulMark is a company that was founded in the early 1980's before becoming one of the most natural and fundamental parts of human life. They created timers- clocks embedded in one's skin, that counted down the days, hours and seconds before someone met their soulmate. While at first controversial, more and more people were finding their 'one true love' through SoulMark and statistics didn't lie when the results showed that 65% of divorce rates went down when one was matched with their true partner. By the time the early 2000's had hit, every infant, teen and adult was labeled with a SoulMark and the world was taken by a storm of love.

While at first finding your soulmate was a life altering experience, it eventually turned into an everyday occurrence. See, when everyone in the world has one, it isn't that big of a deal when the clock runs out. It’s usually very simple: when the clock reaches zero, you meet your soul mate. Everyone’s family and friends may get ridiculously excited and congratulate you when you meet them because they want you to be happy. But it isn't rare; it doesn't make the news unless maybe you’re already famous. People try not to make it a big deal, they still date even if they realize that the person they’re with won’t always be theirs. They still sleep around, they still cheat, and some don’t even want to meet their soul mate. Some soul mates relationships necessarily don’t get a happy ending, but that doesn't mean that each person is doomed for life.

For example, the founder of Coral Coast Prep had a timer that randomly went blank when his soulmate passed away, never having the chance to meet him or her. But that didn't stop him from becoming a teacher and then move on to creating a boarding school for boys and girls so they would have better chances at meeting their matching SoulMark. Little does he know that for a certain group of boys and girls, Coral Coast Prep is about to flip their worlds upside down.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image
                                                              • : first, please follow the gaia TOS and keep things pg for the sake of the children and not getting us all banned hehe. try to keep things mostly appropriate if you can, especially since this is pretty much a shoujo manga roleplay and should be rather vanilla anyways. keep swearing in character to a minimum, unless that's just how the character is, i suppose! be courteous and respectful to others, and honestly everything should fall into place just fine!

:this roleplay is going to be very lazy literate, considering everyone has real lives, school, and spring break is just around the corner. that being said, i'll only be asking for around two posts a week. if you're doubling, that just means one post per character- but still two posts nonetheless. i really want this roleplay to be a fun pastime rather than a chore! if anyone needs to drop their character out of the roleplay, please let me know via pm so i can open up slots for other people. otherwise, i'll be doing an activity check every week (hopefully) to keep this fresh and clean. those who are quoted the first time during an activity check will need to reply back to me within the first day, but after that all characters inactive will be taken down.

:since this is a lazy literate roleplay, i'm not asking so much in quantity as i am quality! 250+ words will do, but honestly, who's counting? as long as your post as enough substance to keep a conversation going, i'm all for it. of course, that doesn't mean there's a maximum to how much you can write though! write to your little hearts content. just know that i, and many others i'm sure, won't be writing novels.

:as far as characters go, i'm really looking for some fresh, unique characters to fall in love with! since there are many spots, i'm sure that personalities will overlap and not everyone will be as different as they assumed to be. but honestly i'm just hoping for characters that aren't boring, common, or overused. (or sues, but yeah i think we can all agree to that.) please keep in mind that this roleplay is set a lil bit into the future (around 2030ish idk?) but technology hasn't really advanced as much as people would hope. SoulMark is about the only high tech technology that's available to use for the public. if you have any questions about your character or what is all allowed, don't be afraid to ask!

:and finally, applying! applications can be found in the app thread, and they should all be posted in there as well. just because an app has been accepted does not mean that the character has been all the way approved. a character is only accepted completely after the profile has been looked over and i, or a mod, has given the okay. while i will allow doubling (and tripling for some) , you either need to have 1m1f or 2m to keep genders balanced since girls are so common. aaanndd i think thats it- good luck everyone, and i hope to hear from you all soon!

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

User Image

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

User Image

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

setting will go here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff