♡♡♡

+1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

User Image
User Image

• Finding your soulmate was always something that humanity was striving to achieve, whether it was by chance or, in most cases these days, by a timer. SoulMark is a company that was founded in the early 1980's before becoming one of the most natural and fundamental parts of human life. They created timers- clocks embedded in one's skin, that counted down the days, hours and seconds before someone met their soulmate. While at first controversial, more and more people were finding their 'one true love' through SoulMark and statistics didn't lie when the results showed that 65% of divorce rates went down when one was matched with their true partner. By the time the early 2000's had hit, every infant, teen and adult was labeled with a SoulMark and the world was taken by a storm of love.

While at first finding your soulmate was a life altering experience, it eventually turned into an everyday occurrence. See, when everyone in the world has one, it isn't that big of a deal when the clock runs out. It’s usually very simple: when the clock reaches zero, you meet your soul mate. Everyone’s family and friends may get ridiculously excited and congratulate you when you meet them because they want you to be happy. But it isn't rare; it doesn't make the news unless maybe you’re already famous. People try not to make it a big deal, they still date even if they realize that the person they’re with won’t always be theirs. They still sleep around, they still cheat, and some don’t even want to meet their soul mate. Some soul mates relationships necessarily don’t get a happy ending, but that doesn't mean that each person is doomed for life.

For example, the founder of Coral Coast Prep had a timer that randomly went blank when his soulmate passed away, never having the chance to meet him or her. But that didn't stop him from becoming a teacher and then move on to creating a boarding school for boys and girls so they would have better chances at meeting their matching SoulMark. Little does he know that for a certain group of boys and girls, Coral Coast Prep is about to flip their worlds upside down.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

AKA THIS IS A NORMAL SCHOOL RP BUT EVERYONE HAS THAT TUMBLR SOULMATES TIMER AND SOMEONE IS GETTING LAID TONIGHT.

if u want more info and stuff look at this test thread!!!! now brb pizza

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

3dcutegirl

nairi - - C H U

ex ghoul

jabbing

chabuka

TAlRBEAR

Atiquent

just a faze

nap of kings

Luna Leska

Kokonattsu_Passion

hello there! ; A ; i was previously spank me sensei!

i swear i'm not copying chabu

if i'm quoting you that probably means we've rped together in the past and i really
            liked you but never really got to rp with you cuz everything in barton dies???/
            anyways yes hello, this is a shoujo manga soulmates rp and you should definitely join
            because i love u and what's a better way to come back to gaia than with a bang

amiright or amiright /eyebrow waggle/

if this isn't your thing then have a great day, you wonderful thing you. xoxo

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

just gonna casually bump for a while sobs maybe i'll quote some ppl to recruit

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

redface redface redface redface redface redface

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

ALRIGHT I DID THE THING

DO PEOPLE EVEN RP ON GAIA ANYMORE

I AHVENT SEEN ANYONE I RLY KNO IN AGES

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

bunny laughter

୧། ☉ ౪ ☉ །୨

h-hello there! oh my god is that a real person

hOW ARE U WELCOMe
doesnt even go here
bunny laughter

୧། ☉ ౪ ☉ །୨

h-hello there! oh my god is that a real person

hOW ARE U WELCOMe

kazuaki is my favorite artist on zerochan.
and your username is giving me so much life.
I will attempt to join and make my mark on this lovely thang.
ok time to stalk the rest of the test thread. >3>

print boy's Kouhai

Nymph

bunny laughter

screams to the heavens sameeee omfg, i love their art so much!
i just changed one of my fc's but i'm still using a one of their other characters ahaha

but omg thank you, yes join yes make this baby urs, we need some lovin' ~~
the test thread is a ******** mess tbh so good luck in there LOL

Sparkly Kitten

waddles in so you don't feel so lonely.
          such a super cute role play. emotion_kirakira

totally stalking this thread now..... toasty is so lonely and needs cute romance role play!

Perfect Reveler

/whEEZES
this is so lovely i can't even. how could i say no
to such a cute idea ; vvv; B UT THEN MALE OR
FEMALE. WHAT YEAR. RECYCLED OR NEW
CHARACTER...... i don't knoooooow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers