Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageDicross Silver
Standing back up and brushing himself off Dicross watched as Vienna approached the man. He wished he was that fast without having Dark around so he wouldnt have to endanger his friends. So he watched to see what was going to happen.
He climbed up the rope as King hung on his back only couse he was to lazy to do it himself. "Thanks for the rope." He said throwing himself onto the ship. "Thought no one would hear me for a second there." He said standing up and looking at the city in flames from a distance. "They only won round one I'll be back."He said leaning over the side of the ship as king looked up at him.

((For anyone who doesn't know King is a moogle.))

Aged Shapeshifter

Alexandar Night

User Image

" Oh you are one feisty little chick aren't you.... Man." Alex ignored h them man, and he looked at the girl one more time before he picked up his clothes, and he held it in place. He walked by the girl, and whispered at her. " you know if you wanted a peak all you had to do was ask." He walked away fixing the string on his outfit.

(( Here is a better look at Alex's outfit. Alex's outfit.))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Vienna. Ferafrost.
User Image

She laughed. " You wish I would peek." She grabbed his jaw so he couldn't keep walking. "Ladies first." She walked past him. She knew he would follow. Everything about her was seductive. The way she walked, to the way she talked. She stepped onto the elevator, turned to face him, and curled her index finger for him to hurry.

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image
XXXXX Melody

Let a song within your heart...

She was moving as stealthily and quietly as possible, sometimes playing her flute for all within hearing range to pass out for a while. She glanced about and noticed the ship she was supposed to board had already departed. She rolled her eyes and sighed. It was fine. She didn't communicate with anyone. She rushed to the nearest shore and summoned up leviathan for a ride and set off in the ocean, headed towards the ship. She wasn't pissed. Not at all. Or was it a sarcastic lie?

Cry out because you know you don't want it.

Aged Shapeshifter

Alexandar Night

User Image

" Humm.... Looks inviting." He chuckled. " But sorry girly your not my type." He walked away from her, and towards Dicross. He got in real close to him; " He is more my type...." Alex smiled. He grabbed Dicross's chin, and pointed it up, and kissed him right on the mouth.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Vienna. Ferafrost.
User Image

Vienna twitched. She was almost sure he was straight. She giggled a little a nd pressed the elevator button. the elevator doors closed she burst out laughing. "Oh lord..." she smiled when the doors opened again at the bridge.

[[Nice twist. Very surprising I likeed it.]]
User Image
Matt Tooms

"Yeah... No problem." Matt said with his back to the man. He was trying show him that he didn't want to talk but it wasn't working very well...
He noticed the man had a Moogle with him. Probably's his summon... He thought.
User ImageDicross Silver
Dicross flinched and pushed Alex off of him. "Whats your problem!" He spat on the ground and Dark came out of no were and dragged Dicross away from Alex. "Let go off me Dark Im going to kill em! That was the most disgusting perturbed thing that ever happened to me!" His garb changed again and the chain blade appeared. But just before Dicross could get loose Dark used gravity on him knocking him out.

((That was horrible XD lolz))

Aged Shapeshifter

Touch My Insides
Vienna. Ferafrost.
User Image

Vienna twitched. She was almost sure he was straight. She giggled a little a nd pressed the elevator button. the elevator doors closed she burst out laughing. "Oh lord..." she smiled when the doors opened again at the bridge.

[[Nice twist. Very surprising I likeed it.]]

(( Thank you, Thank you))

Aged Shapeshifter

Alexandar Night

User Image

" Oh come on now. Admit it you liked it." Alex luaghed, and walked away laughing. " By the way my name is Alexandar night. Incase you where still wondering." Alex went up to another plate form, and started looking at the cordinates as to where this thing was headed. He looked over at the other guy who had bright red hair. " Hey you kid in with the bright red hair!!" He called out.
((lol priceless Lubu))

He backed away, hooked his gun back onto his leg and walked to the door. "Thanks again for the helping hand, but I'm thinking I should go inside and see if I can get a cup of coffee to warm me up." He said opening the door with a shiver. " After all the ocean at night is pretty cold." He said as he walked inside not ready to see the strange assortment of people.
User Image
Matt Tooms

Matt raised an eyebrow when the guy from before called him. He hadn't seen what happened between him and the girl but, it looked like it was over.
Matt turned around. "Yeah? What do you want?"

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image
XXXXX Melody

Let a song within your heart...

Leviathan was swimming right next to the ship at its pace, the girl seated on his head. She glanced down onto the ship to see what was going on, just slightly confused and bored. There wasn't much to see, and she definitely didn't bother to announce her arrival. There was no need since she did not know anyone on board, despite the fact that she had also gone to the academy.

Cry out because you know you don't want it.
User ImageDicross Silver
Dicross woke up with Dark next to him waking him with some nasty smelling crap. "Get that out of my face Dark" He said sitting up on the side of a bed. "How long have I been out? He asked dark who swooshed his tail twice. "Twenty minutes?" He then smiled and stood up. With no memory of what had happened up on the deck. Im going to go up to the bridge.
He began making his way up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces