Summer 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Autumn 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
Winter 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
Neutral 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Your gold 0.28 28.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User ImageUser Image
                                THERE IS A TIME IN YOUR LIFE WHEN THE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE
                                ██████┊██████┊██████████████┊██████┊██████████████┊███
                                tab tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT
                                tab tab tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT
                          User Image
                          BUT IT SURROUNDS YOU LIKE A LIGHT, MAKES YOU STRONGER FOR THE FIGHT

ɱoderαтorѕ: XxLudiahxX, MaidenOfLight12, Strawberry Selkie & Genria Fire
                                    ιηѕριred ву: Harvest Moon & Divergent
                                    ɢrαρнιcѕ ву: XxLudiahxX
                                    codιηɢ ву: Genria Fire
                                    тнreαd ѕтαтυѕ: Open & Accepting
                                    lιηĸѕ: OOC & Recruit & Shipping Thread & Event RP Thread

purple is a fun color unless you don't like it then meh
this one is gray gray gray, sort of like morals. Lots of gray. Or a sad world.
Some sort of orange brown yellow color. I don't know.
blue because I want it, ******** off. Or you know sky, sky things... tweet?
You had a chance and you took it on me
And I made a promise that I couldn't keep

And I'm in pieces, pick me up, and put me together

There's a time in your life
When the world
is on your side
You might not feel it
You might not see it
But it surrounds you like a light
Makes you stronger for the fight

Never letting go
gotta learn to go

Feel the wind all around
All the courage to be found
                      User Image
                          tab tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT
                          tab tab tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT tab YOU MIGHT NOT SEE IT
                    User Image

The Harvest Goddess created a peaceful island with her harvest sprites, but her creation would turn on her eventually. The cost of her island weakened her powers greatly and ensnared the Goddess into a curse. Without her powers at full strength the island weakened, but there was an idea. A sprite and the Goddess came to the conclusion that it was the only answer.

The Siunaus caste were born. Humans were created and divided into four castes that represent the seasons: Flowers, Rays, Wind, and Ice. Each cast had a specialty that, when worked in harmony with the others, would keep the island at full strength even without the Goddess.

At first the castes did work in harmony as intended but conflicts arose when castes realized their differences. In the beginning it was minor fights over abilities and competitions of who was stronger. but it escalated into a few steps short of war. Weakened, the Goddess could do nothing more then separate the lands after her words were ignored. Only in the center does the Goddess demand neutral ground, a safe place the Goddess created—but even that would crumble. Sadly, she could do nothing. As her final request, she asked the castes to come together to at least create her a seat for her to sit in the center. A beautiful stone throne was raised and the Goddess took residence inside of it while her children continued to bicker.

With each new fight, a scratch grew on the throne until one day it just shattered. Each piece is thrown across the island and into the sea; resulting in chaotic weather patterns and the loss of order. Seasons shift as quickly as the wind blows and as sudden as a flame. This only threw the castes into further chaos. What happened to the Goddess, now that her throne was destroyed? Each caste blamed the other and the fighting only got worse.

Harvest Sprites arrive with the answer.

The Goddess was resting inside of the throne. With the throne shattered, she'll never wake up again. In order to lift the curse, the throne must be put back together with the scattered pieces. It means a truce among the castes so every shard could be found.

Another person arrived, with another set of answers.

Theyagreed about the Goddess, and bringing the pieces together but this individual did not want the throne put together. The throne is not a cure but just continues the curse. In order to lift the curse, the pieces must be given to the person so he could 'purify' the shards and truly release the Goddess.

No matter who's words were believed, there is only one thing to do. The castes must work together to gather the pieces. If to put it together or entrust it into the other's hands...a choice must be made.
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Basics
                                    tab
                                    Follow Gaia TOS

We reserve the right to edit and change the rules at any given time. Rule Changes will be announced in the OOC.

Romance, swearing, and fighting are all allowed, but please keep them within the TOS. Fade to black if your romance gets a little too steamy. Don’t tell us every detail about the gore left behind in the fight scene and don’t swear every other word. If you want to do romance or fighting, get permission from the other RPer first.

Reserves are mandatory. Fill it out and send it to me with the title ‘Changing Seasons’. Reserves will hold your spot for a week only, if you fail to turn in your profile in that time I will delete your reserve no questions asked. It is your responsibility to update me on your progress and inform me if you need an extension on your profile. If you are told to fix your profile you have exactly forty-eight hours to send the corrected version. This is something you should remember on your own; I will not rehash this to you whenever you have to make an edit. If you fail to do so your slot will open.

Send all profiles to Maidenoflight12 after they are completed. If a profile is sent to this account or someone else the PM will be deleted immediately. Profiles should be titled 'Changing Seasons Profile' as to differentiate it from other things.

Seven days after your character’s profile is accepted you will make your first post. If not your character will be dropped without warning. We will not be strict about posting layouts the first week, your priority should be posting.

tab tab Posting & Characters
                                    tab
                                    Posts should be at the least two decent paragraphs. However this is the minimum, I expect you to try for more. If you fail to meet these expectations we will have a talk that might end with you kicked. This does include proper spacing, capitalization, and spelling. Mistakes happen, but it still needs to be understandable.

Keep the font 11 or above. Do not post with bright or light colors. I will message you and if you fail to correct it within twenty-four hours I will delete your post. Hope you have it saved somewhere else.

Two characters max for when you first join. To get a third or fourth you need to prove you can keep up. The only way to obtain a third is to make four consecutive Activity Checks. To obtain a fourth you need to meet eight more consecutive Activity Checks. If you miss even one Activity Check you will restart. I will not warn you but I will be keeping up with Activity Checks.

I’m letting you make your own profile layout. You will make it neat, orderly, and easy to read. If you have trouble coding feel free to ask any of the mods or others for help. That’s what we are here for.

Posting layouts need at least one picture, their name, their companions/company, and their location. You’re free to make it as simple or fancy as you wish, as long as that is included. If you need help with your posting layout feel free to ask where others bought theirs from or simply ask for tips coding. Also, we please ask you to use lists so your text isn't messed up. If you don't know how to use these, tell a mod and we will gladly explain this.

Castes exist for a reason, I expect you to respect this. They are important. Most characters will be loyal and follow the laws of their caste. They grew up with it. If you want your character to defect or betray their caste please bring it up to one of the mods. If you throw this s**t at me out of the blue I’ll smack your a** down. You’ve been warned.

Do not be that Lone Wolf, at all. If you have not found someone to interact with by your second post of that IC day you will be PMed a random name. Your third post must have interaction with that person and give them enough to post off of. If you fail to interact with the person I directed you to I will kick you.

If you are thinking of giving your character a mental or physical disability you will need to discuss it with a mod. Even if you plan to never reveal it, you will still talk to a mod. There is no limit on physical disabilities per character but we expect you to research and portray the disability accurately. We will keep an eye on it and, if you fail to portray it accurately, we’ll tell you to drop the character or the disability. Do not make some bullshit up that’s cured by some magical nonsense, that is offensive to anyone with a disease or disability.

Be aware of other characters. Do not be a carbon copy or too similar to the other characters. You will be told to change them. If we have too many stereotypes of one season we will ask you to change. We want a diverse group, not seven winters who are antisocial dickwads.

tab tab Activity
                                    tab
                                    Post Often; this one should be a given. Take into consideration, interaction is key and others will be waiting on you to post so taking your sweet time can slow down others and decrease the amount of fun they're having. Added onto this, if the person your character is interacting with is taking too long ( around 4-5 days ) then tell a mod and we will ask the other person about posting. Either they will get a post out or you will be told to skip them. We don't want others delaying people for too long.

Activity Checks will happen every Friday. If you miss the Activity Check we will not message you asking why. You should tell us if you are having problems keeping up and why. Each missed Activity Check per character counts as a strike. Every two strikes you drop a character. If you run out of characters you are gone. You will not be able to add more characters if you miss Activity Checks. If you regularly wait until Friday to post or give us an excuse, you will get a star. At three stars you get a strike. This strike will count towards the strikes you get for missed Activity Checks, so don't wait until the last moment.

Characters dropped by a missed Activity Check will be used for drama and potentially killed. Do not expect these characters back. If you don't want to lose your character, post or tell us why you cannot; even if it's just a simple 'I forgot', 'I got busy', or 'Writer's Block' still tell us.

tab tab Other
                                    tab
                                    If you feel your character is being left out, forgotten, or singled out tell us. We can’t fix a problem we don’t know about, don’t expect us to figure out. As a matter of fact any problem you have should be discussed with us. We aren’t psychics..

Anything besides the common pets should be discussed with us. If you randomly give yourself a monkey without clearing it with us we will PM you asking what the ever loving ********? Maybe you should remember the rules.

Traveler is a temporary role. The character can remain for a week, is not romanceable, and will either need to leave at the end of the week or be relegated to NPC status. All the rules must be followed for this character. They are treated like third and fourth characters. If they cause trouble on the island the Mayor will kick their asses off without remorse. We may deny travellers at times and will give no explanation.
                      User Image
                    User Image

If there is a role you want your character to fill, but it is not listed, feel free to PM me and ask if we can add it in. No promises, but we can try.

tab tab Town Hall
                                    tab mayor and ambassadors must be neutral
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 7 am to 6 pm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Mondays & Holidays
                                    tab ᴍᴀʏᴏʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ʟɪʙʀᴀʀɪᴀɴ sᴘʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴍʙᴀssᴀᴅᴏʀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴍʙᴀssᴀᴅᴏʀ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ᴀᴍʙᴀssᴀᴅᴏʀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴍʙᴀssᴀᴅᴏʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab
                                    User Image tab

tab tab Police Office
                                    tab all must be neutral
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 6 am to 6 pm on normal days
                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab Open from 7 am to 2 pm on holidays
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open all week
                                    tab ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image tab User Image tab

tab tab Clinic
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 9 am to 7 pm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Thursdays & Holidays
                                    tab ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀɪɴᴀʀɪᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪsᴛ
                                    tab

tab tab Cafe
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 9 am to 5 pm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Holidays
                                    tab owɴer ʙᴀᴋᴇʀ
                                    tab

tab tab Tavern
                                    tab tab tab tab Inn
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 8 am to 3 pm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open all week
                                    tab tab tab tab Tavern & Bar
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 4 pm to 11 pm on normal days
                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab Open from 8 pm to 11 pm on holidays
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Mondays
                                    tab ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ/ɪɴᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ʙᴀʀᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟᴇʀ
                                    tab

tab tab General Store
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 9 am to 3 pm on normal days
                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab Open from 12 pm to 3 pm on holidays
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Tuesdays
                                    tab owɴer ᴄᴀsʜɪᴇʀ ᴛᴀɪʟᴏʀ
                                    tab

tab tab Broadcasting Tower
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 6 am to 5 pm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Closed Holidays
                                    tab ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ мυѕιcιαɴ ѕιɴɢer
                                    tab
                                    User Image tab

tab tab Farm
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 6 am to 6 pm
                                    tab ғᴀʀᴍᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ
                                    tab

tab tab Crafter's Plaza
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 5 am to 6 pm
                                    tab ᴍɪɴᴇʀ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʟᴇʀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋsᴍɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀʀᴘᴇɴᴛᴇʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image tab

tab tab Shrine
                                    tab tab tab tab tab Open from 7 am to 7 pm
                                    tab all must be autumn
                                    tab ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛ ᴘʀɪᴇsᴛᴇss
                                    tab
                    User Image
                  User Image

tab tab Friendship Key
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Hate
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Neutral
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿
                                  ✿✿✿✿✿✿

tab tab Spring 00ff00 tab 2/9 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab Original Family: Kevat tab 1/3 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab tab Summer
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab tab tab Autumn
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab tab tab Winter
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿

“We are the embodiment of friendship and will always have a smile on our face, even in the worst of situations.”

Spring is the simple term for this caste, but like every other caste they are truly much more than that. Nicknamed as the ‘Flowers’, these people are known to be kind and willing to help all even if they cannot help themselves. Their homes and lives are filled with pastel colors, flowers of all types, and loose fabrics, but this does not mean every person follows these things. Spring is one of the most vast and open castes with the most variety among their people and tastes. They are far from restrictive and the one caste that does not enforce loyalty among their people, only kindness for themselves and others.

Positive Personality Traits commonly seen: Adaptable, Allocentric, Amiable, Benevolent, Caring, Charismatic, Cheerful, Compassionate, Considerate, Curious, Empathetic, Enthusiastic, Fair, Faithful, Flexible, Forgiving, Friendly, Generous, Gentle, Gracious, Helpful, Humble, Imaginative, Open, Optimistic, Patient, Peaceful, Playful, Selfless, Sweet, Sympathetic, Tolerant, Trusting, Warm, Youthful

Neutral Personality Traits commonly seen: Absentminded, Ambitious, Amusing, Breezy, Casual, Emotional, Familial, High-spirited, Impressionable, Noncompetitive, Obedient, Outspoken, Predictable, Subjective, Soft,

Negative Personality Traits commonly seen: Airy, Aloof, Careless, Childish, Clumsy, Complacent, Delicate, Dependent, Disorganized, Distractible, Erratic, Excitable, Foolish, Forgetful, Gullible, Hesitant, Ignorant, Imitative, Impatient, Impractical, Impulsive, Insecure, Meddlesome, Messy, Misguided, Moody, Naive, Obnoxious, Over-Imaginative, Possessive, Procrastinating, Shy, Silly, Slow, Submissive, Timid, Troublesome, Vulnerable, Weak, Wishful

tab tab Summer ffff00 tab 1/9 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab Original Family: Kesa tab 0/3 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab tab Spring
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿

“Passion. We will push ourselves to our limits and push ourselves even more after that. There is nothing impossible in the world and we strive to reach the sun.”

Summer is passion and fiery embodied. Nicknamed as the ‘Rays’, these people are outgoing, ferocious and love to push themselves past their limits. They heavily follow the ideal ‘There is nothing you can’t achieve’ and constantly remind their people of it. Their homes and lives are filled with bright colors, decorative stained glass, and thin fabrics. Summer is not as carefree as Spring, but they still have variety among themselves. Do not expect them to be friendly if you do not show strict loyalty to the caste though.

Positive Personality Traits commonly seen: Active, Adventurous, Alert, Aspiring, Athletic, Capable, Challenging, Charismatic, Cheerful, Confident, Courageous, Curious, Daring, Decisive, Dynamic, Efficient, Energetic, Faithful, Forceful, Friendly, Fun-loving, Gallant, Hardworking, Honest, Honorable, Idealistic, Imaginative, Independent, Intuitive, Leaderly, Loyal, Optimistic, Passionate, Persuasive, Reliable, Sociable, Youthful

Neutral Personality Traits commonly seen: Aggressive, Ambitious, Boyish, Busy, Casual, Determined, Dominating, Emotional, Hurried, Impassive, Intense, Mellow, Noncommittal, Outspoken, Physical, Proud, Sarcastic, Skeptical, Smooth, Stubborn, Subjective, Tough, Unpredictable

Negative Personality Traits commonly seen: Abrasive, Abrupt, Aimless, Aloof, Argumentative, Arrogant, Artificial, Assertive, Barbaric, Boisterous, Careless, Childish, Compulsive, Conceited, Crafty, Demanding, Dishonest, Disobedient, Disrespectful, Disruptive, Egocentric, Erratic, Excitable, Extreme, Flamboyant, Foolish, Forgetful, Graceless, Haughty, Hostile, Ignorant, Imitative, Impatient, Impulsive, Indulgent, Irresponsible, Lazy, Malicious, Mannerless, Messy, Neglectful, Obnoxious, Obsessive, Opinionated, Opportunistic, Petty, Rowdy, Scornful, Selfish, Venomous

tab tab Autumn aa0000 tab 8/8 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab Original Family: Syksy tab 3/3 taken
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿

“We focus on wisdom and intelligence as we believe it will carry us to our destination. We accept nothing less than perfect.”

Autumn values wisdom and intelligence over all else. Nicknamed the ‘Leaves’, they are perfectionists who settle for nothing less than the best and are easily irritated if they must settle for less. Their homes and lives are filled with warm colors, chimes, and slightly warm clothing. Autumn is the most strict of the seasons and are the least likely to tolerate even the wandering thought of disloyalty. Be cautious in this season.

Positive Personality Traits commonly seen: Alert, Anticipative, Articulate, Aspiring, Balanced, Capable, Challenging, Clear-headed, Clever, Confident, Conscientious, Contemplative, Courageous, Courteous, Creative, Cultured, Dedicated, Dignified, Disciplined, Discreet, Dutiful, Educated, Efficient, Eloquent, Enthusiastic, Faithful, Focused, Forceful, Gallant, Hardworking, High-minded, Innovative, Insightful, Intelligent, Leaderly, Loyal, Observant, Orderly, Passionate, Patient, Perfectionist, Persuasive, Punctual, Skillful, Suave, Tidy, Wise

Neutral Personality Traits commonly seen: Ambitious, Businesslike, Busy, Competitive, Confidential, Deceptive, Determined, Dominating, Enigmatic, Formal, Frugal, Huried, Maternal, Mellow, Obedient, Political, Private, Progressive, Proud, Questioning, Quiet, Restrained, Sarcastic, Skeptical, Stubborn

Negative Personality Traits commonly seen: Abrasive, Abrupt, Argumentative, Arrogant, Asocial, Assertive, Blunt, Brutal, Calculating, Callous, Cold, Conceited, Crafty, Critical, Cynical, Deceitful, Demanding, Devious, Dull, Egocentric, Envious, Erratic, Fearful, Fickle, Gloomy, Greedy, Grim, Haughty, Hostile, Impatient, Impulsive, Irritable, Malicious, Meddlesome, Melancholic, Moody, Narcissistic, Narrow-minded, Obnoxious, Opinionated, Paranoid, Rigid, Scheming, Scornful, Secretive, Selfish, Shallow, Shy, Sly, Strong-willed, Superstitious,

tab tab Winter 66cbff tab 8/9 taken
                                  tab tab tab tab Original Family: Talvi tab 2/3 taken
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿
                                  tab tab tab ✿✿✿✿✿✿

“We are the hidden caste. Not much is known about us to the outside eye and we enjoy it that way.”

Winter is secretive and quite enjoys the fog surrounding them. Nicknamed the ‘Wind’, they are a quiet and sneaky group who prefers to keep to themselves. If you manage to get inside of their community though, they are cold, antisocial, and maybe a bit childish. Their homes and lives are filled with cool colors, beautiful jewels, and thick fabrics. Winter is rather calm with their opinions over loyalty as long as you keep their anonymity alive.

Positive Personality Traits commonly seen: Aspiring, Balanced, Benevolent, Calm, Captivating, Compassionate, Conscientious, Cooperative, Curious, Dedicated, Dignified, Discreet, Dutiful, Empathetic Enthusiastic, Faithful, Flexible, Friendly, Generous, Gentle, Honorable, Humble, Idealistic, Leisurely, Loyal, Modest, Observant, Patient, Peaceful, Personable, Playful, Practical, Rational, Relaxed, Reliable, Resourceful, Secure, Sensitive, Sentimental, Stable, Subtle,

Neutral Personality Traits commonly seen: Artful, Casual, Confidential, Conservative, Deceptive, Enigmatic, Experimental, Familial, Impressionable, Invisible, Mellow, Moralistic, Noncompetitive, Obedient, Old-fashioned, Placid, Predictable, Proud, Quiet, Sarcastic, Self-conscious, Soft, Solemn, Solitary, Stern, Stubborn

Negative Personality Traits commonly seen: Airy, Angry, Anxious, Apathetic, Artificial, Asocial, Bland, Blunt, Brittle, Cautious, Childish, Clumsy, Coarse, Cold, Complacent, Compulsive, Cowardly, Crafty, Delicate, Dependent, Desperate, Envious, Fearful, Fickle, Foolish, Forgetful, Gloomy, Grim, Gullible, Hateful, Hesitant, Hostile, Ignorant, Imitative, Impulsive, Indecisive, Insecure, Irrational, Meddlesome, Melancholic, Miserable, Moody, Naive, Narrow-minded, Neglectful, Obsessive, Paranoid, Passive, Petty, Possessive, Scheming, Scornful, Secretive, Selfish, Shy, Submissive, Superstitious, Suspicious, Tense, Timid, Transparent, Uncooperative, Unstable, Vulnerable, Weak, Well-meaning, Wishful

tab tab Neutral b9b9b9 tab 5/?? taken ( unlimited until further notice )
                                  tab tab tab tab Original Family: n/a

“Neutral...we are the glue that keeps everyone together. We can be anything we want and we’re free. We are Outcasts, Outsiders, Children, Abandoners, and Black Sheep”

Neutral considers themselves ‘free’ and the outcasts of the Island. Nicknamed the ‘Equal’, they are full of unique people with a large amount of differences. This caste is vastly different from the others with no real cultural traits as they can be from any caste or even an outsider to the island. Loyalty is the absolute strictest for this caste, as it is necessary to keep their ‘Neutral’ title. While you do not have to be ‘loyal’ to them, you cannot show loyalty to any other caste.
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Reserve
                                    For a Reserve, please fill out the information below and sending it to Musecity with the title 'Changing Seasons'. If you have any questions feel free to add them into the message.

You can only reserve one character at a time. If you wish to reserve two your first character's reserve and profile must be accepted before a second reserve can be sent in.

Note: Your Character must have at least one trait in common with their season. Any more than that is optional, but completely welcomed. If there is a trait you want and you think it fits your season, then recommend it to me and we may add it on.

Character Restrictions: I apologize for these, but Character Restrictions will exist when we believe we are becoming uneven in any way. We will not break this no matter how interesting your character is.
                                    tab No more Autumn Characters allowed.

NPC Children: 4/4 Girls taken. 2/4 Boys taken.
                                    Gender Ratio: 11 Female : 14 Male
                                    [size=11][color=#999999]( Link an image of your character that you wish to be used in the 'Villagers' post. We will edit it to the correct size for you. If there is a certain feature you want us to try to keep in the image, please tell us so we can make it to your approval. )
                                    [b]NAME:[/b] ( First and Last name of your character. )
                                    [b]AGE:[/b] ( Age of your character. )
                                    [b]GENDER:[/b] ( Gender of your character. )
                                    [b]CASTE:[/b] ( Caste of your Character. Mention if they were born in a different caste than their current one or if they are from off the Island. )
                                    [b]OCCUPATION:[/b] ( What Role will your character fill? )
                                    [b]SEXUALITY"[/b] ( What is their sexuality? Due to imbalances we have to take this into account now. If they're anything other than homosexual or heterosexual, tell me the gender they will most likely go for as well. )
                                    [b]BLURB:[/b] ( Tell us about your character. Anything can work and it can be one sentence to a large paragraph; as long as it gives us some knowledge of your character )
                                    [b]EXTRA:[/b] ( Tell us anything extra you want us to know. Leave this blank if you have nothing else to add in )
                                    [/color][/size]

tab tab Profile
                                    For the profile, please create a separate thread specifically for your character; this can be done in the Test Forum if you are not sure where to place it. The following information should be put on each page of the profile along with anything extra you think may be important for us to know.

Journals are used to keep track of relationships between your Character and their fellow Villagers. Please update these journals anytime a major development happens between your Character and someone else's as they are not only a reference for yourself, but for others as well. If you need coding for a Journal, feel free to ask around if others will let you borrow their layout. I'm sure if you ask nicely, they will!

Notes:
                                    There is no 'stereotypical' personality for the castes. Your personality can vary greatly from their caste as long as they have one trait in common. If we see too many people following a stereotype you will be asked to change their personality.

All profiles are judged case by case so certain things will not be allowed for some while it may be allowed for others. It all depends on everything surrounding it.

PM all finished profiles to Maidenoflight12 with the title 'Changing Seasons Profile'

┊ Page 1: Name, Picture, Occupation, Username
                                    ┊ Page 2: Nickname (if they have any; skip over if they don’t), Caste, Occupation, Gender, Birthday, Sexuality, Housing
                                    ┊ Page 3: Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Weight, Distinguishing Attributes
                                    ┊ Page 4: Personality, Biography, Family
                                    ┊ Page 5: Marriage requirements, Likes, Dislikes, Fears
                                    ┊ Page 6+: Journal ( It is mandatory you use this layout. Please feel free to ask any questions if it is confusing.. )
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Housing
                                    Each House is one story with two-four bedrooms, one-two baths, and an attic. There is a small front yard and a medium-sized backyard. The style of the house depends on the Caste you belong in.

tab tab tab tab tab Neutral
                                    tab tab tab Northern Residential District
                                    tab
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab Nori Bellerose, Vincent Krusen, & Aspen Syksy
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab Theodore Anderson
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴀ
                                    tab Warren Eastwood

tab tab tab Northeastern Residential District
                                    tab
                                    ┊ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab Isolde Kevat
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab Suzume Amasawa & Kumakichi Amasawa
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙ
                                    tab person's name here

tab tab tab Northwestern Residential District
                                    tab
                                    ┊ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab Elizabeth Knott
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab Caius Hachiro Stark
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴄ
                                    tab person's name here

tab tab tab Southeastern Residential District
                                    tab
                                    ┊ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
                                    tab Tarina Syksy
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab Mila Cereza Antionette
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab Rook Moukka
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab Saaru Syksy
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab Kathrin Schroder
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴅ
                                    tab Marquise Michele T'Oussaint

tab tab tab Southwestern Residential District
                                    tab
                                    ┊ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ
                                    tab Talia & Calliope Talvi
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab Khuno Koa
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab Kyler Frediano
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab Leonardo Grimm Tafita
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴇ
                                    tab Haden Argyris

tab tab tab tab tab Other
                                    tab tab tab Clinic
                                    tab
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ғ
                                    tab person's name here

tab tab tab Tavern
                                    tab
                                    ┊ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢ
                                    tab person's name here

tab tab tab Farm
                                    tab
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʜ
                                    tab Persephone Arawn
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʜ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʜ
                                    tab person's name here
                                    ┊ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʜ
                                    tab person's name here

tab tab tab Shrine
                                    tab
                                    ┊ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪ
                                    tab Kalevi Takala

tab tab Birthdays
                                    03 Isolde Kevat, Suzume Amasawa, & Kumakichi Amasawa
                                    12 Warren Eastwood
                                    14 Theodore Anderson

04 Persephone Arawn
                                    07 Caius Hachiro Stark
                                    15 Elizbaeth Knott

04 Kalevi Takala
                                    09 Kathrin Schroder
                                    11 Mila Cereza Antionette
                                    13 Tarina Syksy
                                    14 Aspen Syksy, Saaru Syksy, & Marquise T'Oussaint
                                    15 Rook Moukka

03 Kyler Frediano & Leonardo Grimm Tafita
                                    04 Khuno Koa
                                    06 Calliope Talvi
                                    07 Haden Argyris
                                    09 Nori Bellerose
                                    12 Vincent Krusen
                                    14 Talia Talvi
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Calendar
                                    tab
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                    ┊01┊02030405
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

tab tab Forecast
                                    The weather has drastically changed from this morning! It was icy rain with freezing winds and temperatures, but now it is bright and sunny with an extremely high temperature and high humidity. Time for everyone to start stripping their morning layers and run to shelter at any place with AC!

tab tab Seasonal Events
                                    tab
                                    tab 01 ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴅᴀʏ
                                    The first day of the New Year. To receive the Goddess’ blessing for the year, it is tradition for everyone to make a special gift for the Goddess and set it at the base of the Throne statue in Town Square.
                                    tab 05 sᴘʀɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ
                                    Spring Harmony is a day meant to symbolize love and generosity. It is tradition for a male to give sweets to whomever they have feelings for on this day.
                                    tab 06 ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                    The Gardening Contest is as the name says, a day to see who has the best Garden. Any fruit, vegetable, or flower grown by anyone can be entered. The only requirements is for it to be eligible to grow in Spring.
                                    tab 09 ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
                                    This is the day that the Spring Caste hosts whichever event was randomly chosen.
                                    tab 12 ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    A day for everyone to cherish friendship and give flowers to their fellow Villagers. Members of the Spring Caste can set up stalls in the Town Square selling flowers they personally grew, while the Florist Shop will make special bouquets for the event.
                                    tab 15 ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ
                                    During the day, there are stalls selling goods in the Town Square all day and people preparing for the Parade that will happen at night. Once the sun sets, floats made by the Villagers are sent from the Town Square through the Shopping District and to the Beach then back. The floats are judged and one will be selected the ‘winner’. The ‘Winner’ must follow the theme selected for that year and the prize will be unique depending on the theme.
                                    tab
                                    tab 01 ʀᴀɴᴛᴀ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    The Ranta Festival is done on the Beach and celebrates the start of Summer. A wide variety of games are held while members of the Summer Caste can open stalls to sell various Summer related goods. At the end of the day, it is tradition for everyone to take a seashell home with them for good luck.
                                    tab 03 ғɪʀᴇᴡᴏʀᴋs ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    Small Fireworks are sold by members of the Summer Caste throughout the day at the beach. At Night a grand display of Fireworks set up by the Summer Caste will go off. It is said if you watch this with your loved one you will be happy for the rest of the season.
                                    tab 06 ғɪsʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                    Starts early morning and carries on until sunset. The townspeople can catch fish and have them entered into a judging contest. Throughout the day, members of the Summer Caste are allowed to set up stalls in the Town Square selling fish and other aquatic related goods. Fish entered into the contest are judged by the owner and fisherman at the Fisherman’s shack.
                                    tab 10 ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
                                    This is the day that the Summer Caste hosts whichever event was randomly chosen.
                                    tab 13 ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    Watermelons grown at the Farm are taken down to the Beach at noon and smashed open in honor of the Summer Season. Everyone gets a slice from the crushed open watermelon and hang around until sunset.
                                    tab 15 ʟᴀɴᴛᴇʀɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ
                                    During the day, there are stalls selling goods in the Town Square all day and people preparing for the Parade that will happen at night. Once the sun sets, floats made by the Villagers are sent from the Town Square through the Shopping District and to the Beach then back. The floats are judged and one will be selected the ‘winner’. The ‘Winner’ must follow the theme selected for that year and the prize will be unique depending on the theme.
                                    tab
                                    tab 02 ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    Autumn Melody is a day meant to symbolize love and generosity. It is tradition for a female to give sweets to whomever they have feelings for on this day.
                                    tab 04 ʜᴀʀᴠᴇsᴛ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    The Harvest Festival is a day to honor and give thanks to the Harvest Goddess for the year. All of the castes bring food to the Town Square and everyone eats a giant meal together with a strict ‘No fighting’ rule. It’s one of the most peaceful holidays for the year.
                                    tab 06 ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                    Members of the Autumn Caste can set up stalls to sell homemade food in the Town Square all day. At noon, a cooking contest will happen that anyone can participate in. The best dish will be chosen by a randomly selected judge and once the contest is over, everyone can enjoy the food prepared by the Contestant.
                                    tab 10 ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
                                    This is the day that the Autumn Caste hosts whichever event was randomly chosen.
                                    tab 14 ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    The Pumpkin Festival is a day of horrors! Children and childish adults can dress up in Costumes after it gets dark and go from house to house to receive sweets. During the day, the members of the Autumn Caste can set up stalls selling ‘spooky’ items and sweets.
                                    tab 15 sᴘᴏᴏᴋʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ
                                    tab
                                    tab 02 sᴛᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    This is a day to honor and respect your family. It’s tradition to spend the day at home with your family and have a large dinner before going to sleep with stockings hanging somewhere in your house. If you were good for the year, the Harvest Sprites will put items that you want in your stocking.
                                    tab 04 ᴘᴏᴛʟᴜᴄᴋ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    At sunset, a giant potluck will be held at the Town Square. Everyone brings an item or dish to put into the stew for everyone to eat.
                                    tab 06 sɴᴏᴡᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ
                                    During the day the members of the Winter caste can set up stalls selling various winter related items. Everyone is allowed to participate in a ‘Snowman’ making contest, although it’s not limited to just snowman. Anything is viable, as long as it consists of snow. The winner is selected by a mass vote of the non-participators.
                                    tab 10 ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ
                                    This is the day that the Winter Caste hosts whichever event was randomly chosen.
                                    tab 14 sᴛᴀʀʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
                                    The Starry Night Festival is a romantic festival where couples can gather and watch an annual meteor shower that happens every year around this time.
                                    tab 15 ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ·s ᴇᴠᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ ﹠ ʙᴏɴғɪʀᴇ
                                    In the early morning a bell will be brought into the Town Square and left there to give offerings throughout the day. The rest of the day is carried out as Parades normally are; stalls in the town square set up and people working on getting ready for the night. At the same time a Bonfire is being built in the Town Square for later. Once the winner of the Parade is announced and given their reward, everyone goes back to the Town Square where the bonfire is lit. It’s tradition to drop one cherished item into the bonfire to symbolize letting go of all the bad in the old year and bringing in the New Year with a fresh start. At midnight, the bell set up in Town Square earlier in the day will be rang three times.
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Town Square
                                    tab ᴛᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʟʟ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ ᴄʟɪɴɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀʏɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Northeast Residential District
                                    tab sᴘʀɪɴɢ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Northwest Residential District
                                    tab sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Northern Residential District
                                    tab ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Southeast Residential District
                                    tab ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Southwest Residential District
                                    tab ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Shopping District
                                    tab ᴄᴀғᴇ ɪɴɴ/ᴛᴀᴠᴇʀɴ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Eastern Farms
                                    tab ғᴀʀᴍ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Southern Region
                                    tab ᴍɪɴᴇs ᴄʀᴀғᴛᴇʀs ᴘʟᴀᴢᴀ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ
                                    tab
                                    User Image

tab tab Western Region
                                    tab ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴏᴄᴋ
                                    tab
                                    User Image
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Wʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
                                    tab
                                    Silent Night occured one season ago on the night of Winter Third. No one is exactly sure what triggered Silent Night or who initiated the fighting, but what is known is that it was originally a standoff that quickly devolved into a riot that caused several casualties for both sides. It appears the riot occurred in the Winter Residential District Square with weapons of choices being normal household objects that would be quick on hand. (( Knives, Shoves, Pipes, Wood Pieces, Baseball Bats, etc. etc. ))

tab tab Wнy dιd ɴo oɴe тry тo ѕтop Sιleɴт Nιɢнт
                                    tab
                                    While Silent Night was planned, a select few would've actually known it was going to happen and absolutely no one knew it would turn out the way it did. Because of this very few people even knew about the event and the ones that did were not planning to stop it in any way, so the pain that is Silent Night got to happen with absolutely no interjection. Unless we've pre-discussed your character and Silent Night, your character will not know Silent Night was supposed to happen.

tab tab Wʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏғ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
                                    tab
                                    Technology is similar to the average bit you would see in a Harvest Moon game. Basic electricity, plumbing, kitchen utensils, and Radio. In the kitchen you are likely to see Mixers, Fridges, Stoves, Toaster Ovens, and Toasters. For the Radio, Channel One is the Weather, Channel Two is News, Channel Three is Music, and Channel Four is Harvest Sprite Dramas.
                                    tab
                                    There is no internet, televisions, phones of any type, washing machines, dishwashers, microwaves, cars, computers, guns, or ipods. If you're curious if it's not allowed, please ask.
                                    tab
                                    Luxuries normal people can have are: Cassette Players and Polaroid style Cameras. Meanwhile, richer families can have access to: Air Conditioning/Heating, Typewriters, Wrist Watches, Bicycles and Portable Radios

tab tab Wнαт ιѕ тнe тecнɴoloɢy oғ тнe reѕт oғ тнe world
                                    tab
                                    The rest of the World is up to date with current 2015 technology, so if your character has been off the Island they will know what internet, cell phones, cars, and such are. Pop Culture References can happen if your character has been off the Island, but please ask myself or a moderator before making them as we may not be okay with the reference you wish to make.

tab tab Hᴏᴡ ʙɪɢ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ Isʟᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
                                    tab
                                    The Island is about medium sized with walking times between districts varying. Modes of transportation involve public trolleys or cable cars that are accessible in all five Residential District and intersect in the Shopping District.The trolley does not lead to the Eastern Farms, Southern Region, or Western Region. Some of the richer families can have access to bicycles.
                                    At an average pace it will take a person around one hour to get from one side of the Island to the other.

tab tab Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ/ᴏғғ ᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘs ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ Isʟᴀɴᴅ
                                    tab
                                    People can move on or away from the Island, but it is extremely uncommon due to the Caste System. Vacations are also allowed and welcomed, along with leaving to get a degree of some type. Both are actually encouraged for richer members of the Island.

tab tab Cᴀɴ I ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʟᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ
                                    tab
                                    Yes you can and we encourage it, but don't assume that we will add it in simply because you requested it. This is a case by case basis that depends on if we believe that role would do good for the RP

tab tab Cᴀɴ I sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ·s ʀᴏʟᴇ
                                    tab
                                    No you cannot. Once your character is set in a role, that is their role. The only way to 'switch' roles is to drop one of your current character and create a new one. Character's dropped for this purpose will not be re-allowed into the RP no matter what. The only exception to this is if your character's profile is not completed at the time they switch roles.

tab tab Wнy cαɴ ѕoмe people нαve тнree cнαrαcтerѕ вυт ɴoт мe
                                    tab
                                    There's two ways to get a third or even a fourth character. The first is one or more of a person's characters are there entirely for the plot and the only ones that can get these characters are the ones we trust enough to handle it. Why can't a random person have one? Because to have these characters you have to know key points of the plot and that destroys the story for you. No fun, right? The second way is to prove you're capable of handling three characters. How do I do this? Simple we have a rule explaining this, but as a repeat; you have to meet four Activity Checks while having two characters or you will not be allowed to have a third. Missing even a single Activity Check can and will restart you. For a fourth, you have to meet eight more on top of those previous four, so twelve total. I don't care if you're on the eleventh or fourth Activity Check, you will restart if you miss one.
                      User Image
                    User Image

tab tab Caste Swapping
                                    Caste Swapping is done in a rare case that a baby is born in a different season than their parental caste. Since they do not belong in their parental caste, the child will be forced to swap to their birth caste once they are of age. Caste Swappers, while it is not their decision to do so, are generally looked down upon all castes. They are deemed 'traitors' or 'spies' until they earn the trust of the birth caste. Certain castes such as Winter will refuse to accept incoming Caste Swappers.
                                    tab
                                    Caste swaps are done at different ages depending on the Caste the child will be entering into. Neutral will take the children at three years old. Autumn is four years old and Winter is ten years old. Spring and Summer both take the children at thirteen years old. The reason for some castes taking the Children at such young ages is to help 'prevent' corruption from whatever their parental caste is.
                                    tab
                                    In order to prevent the parents from becoming distraught when their child is taken away, there are seasonal 'Visitations' for the parents and children to participate in until the child is thirteen years of age. Once the child is thirteen it is expected that they can take their own initiative on whether or not to see their parents.
                                    tab
                                    Still confused about Caste Swapping? Read the information in the spoiler for more details and explanation.
                                    tab
                                    Your Parent's caste is your parental caste. This is the caste your parents are a part of and would've been the caste you lived in for a minimum of three years.
                                    Your Birth caste is the caste that corresponds with the season you were born into. Most pregnancies are planned, so this is most likely the same as your parental caste with a small amount having this different.

Example:
                                    Character A's Parental caste is Spring, but their birth caste is Summer.

If your Parental and Birth Caste are different, you can only be in one. Rather than this being decided by the parents, who will obviously want their child to stay with them, the birth caste will override the Parental Caste if they are different. Going back to Character A, their parental caste is Spring, but their birth caste is Summer so since the birth caste overrides the Parental, they are a member of the Summer Caste.

Now- there are very few ways to caste swap. Having your birth and parental caste's different is one. There are two others. One is; as long as you're not Autumn, if you marry a member of another Caste, you can choose to live in either caste. An example is: A Spring and Summer couple marry, they now have the option to both be registered as Spring or Summer caste members. They cannot be both and one spouse must abandon their caste for the others. If neither caste is appealing to the newlyweds, they can also switch into Neutral.

The only other way is specific to the Neutral Caste. Their entire birth system is unique.

The first five babies born in each season are allowed to be kept by their parents, versus going to their birth caste. This is how Nico is still with Nori, our grumpy mayor, despite his birth caste being Autumn. This is also the only time parental caste can override birth.If the child is not one of the first five, they are given to their birth caste. If Nico was born later in the season, he most likely would've been caste-swapped into Autumn once of age.

Now, there is another way to be a Neutral caste baby. The Recruitment Call. These happen in a random year where it is announced any children born at specified dates are given to the Neutral Caste. These dates are not announced until a few days before their arrival, so parents do not try to get out of it and keep their children for themselves. This is how Nori is a neutral caste member. During his birth year, it was announced it was a Recruitment Call year. When his birthday finally came around, it fell on one of the designated dates so he had to be given up to the Neutral Caste.

Character Key:
                                    Nori: Strawberry Selkie's Character. He was born into Winter, but the Recruitment Call pulled him into Neutral.
                                    Nico: Nori's seven year old son. If he was not one of the first five children born into the Neutral Caste that Autumn, he would've been an Autumn Caste member.

tab tab Ambassadors
                                    Ambassadors are essentially the leaders of their respective castes. As an Ambassador, the basics someone must do are paperwork, checking on local businesses, and establishing and maintaining good relationships between the castes. They also can be considered consultants and advisors to the Mayor as they are made to discuss things and help him with any major decisions that involve any of the castes or the Island as a whole.
                                    Each Ambassador also has a specific tasks they are in charge of. These tasks are;
                                      Spring Ambassador: Ultimately the most powerful Ambassador. They are the Head of Security and the Police Force so it is their job to keep peace on the Island. They have the right to arrest anyone they deem worth along with power equal to that of the Mayor's; the only way to override this power is for the Mayor to say otherwise or all three Ambassador's to get together and say otherwise.
                                      Summer Ambassador: Essentially handles all farm related ordeals. They are the Head of Agriculture and Shipping so it is their job to make sure all crops, flowers, and overall nature on the Island is being handled correctly and treated with respect. They also handle all shipping of goods off the Island along with exports, so anything that leaves the Island will have to be seen by them first.
                                      Autumn Ambassador: Considered the most sociable Ambassador. They are the Head of Education and Communications so it is their job to make sure the School is teaching the correct and current materials while the Radio Tower is broadcasting appropriate and informational things. Among this they also handle all outside communication that happens off the Island and acts as the Ambassador of the Island if they have any reason to send someone off the Island for official business.
                                      Winter Ambassador: Mainly handling all physical labor outside of the farm, they are the Head of Labor and Imports so it is their job to handle anything involving heavy labor. They mainly overseeing the Crafter's Plaza, making sure all equipment is up to par and safe while also making sure the mines are not a hazard. They also handle all imports onto the Island and anything that comes onto the Island must be seen by them before it is allowed.

tab tab Curfew
                                    Curfew is enforced only when necessary. A vote done by the Mayor and four Ambassadors will be taken in a small meeting; the choice is made when four out of the five vote the same answer. If an agreement cannot be made, the Harvest Sprites can be consulted for their opinion. Whatever the Harvest Sprites agree on is automatically what happens, even if it opposes the majority of the Council.
                                    tab
                                    Curfews will last until the affected Caste deems themselves worthy of it being lifted. When under Curfew, the members of your Caste are required to go to their Home District by 9:00pm. If their job conflicts, it is enforced that they are to leave early until the Curfew is removed. If a member is caught outside of their Home District after 9:00pm the entire Caste is put into a lockdown for a twenty-four hour period.

tab tab Marriage
                                    Marriage outside of your birth caste is allowed, but still heavily restricted. Depending on the two Castes involved, the newlyweds can choose between either to join and be together in. If a decision cannot be made or the Castes do not allow marriage outside of their own then the newlyweds can choose to either live separately in their birth castes or they are given the option to live in the Neutral Caste. As of currently Autumn is the only caste that does not allow their own to marry into others.

tab tab Outcasts
                                    An ‘Outcast’ is someone cast out of their Caste for one reason or another. This reason can span from multiple things such as: betrayal, disloyalty, heavy disrespect, and disregard for other members of the caste are just a few reasons. In order to cast out, a higher up such as a member of the Original Family, Elder, or Ambassador may put in a ‘form’ requesting you be removed from your Caste. Once the ‘form’ is submitted, the two groups not involved in the submission will then vote on whether or not to agree with the request. If an agreement is made, the request is then taken to the Mayor and other three ambassadors for approval. Once their approval is gained, the member can be cast out and put into the Neutral Caste. This process can heavily damage a person’s reputation and make them disliked among all castes.

tab tab Silent Night
                                    Silent Night is a riot that was initiated by the Autumn Caste carried out on the Winter Caste. It is said that it first began as a standoff that lasted for an hour plus before something happened to trigger the actual attack. There are several rumors on why Autumn was in the Winter Residential District along with why they truly attacked, but what is known is that tensions between the two were at an all-time high right before that bloody night. The fight ended in twenty-four dead total. Twelve of Winter caste, Eight of Autumn, and Four of Spring

tab
                                    tab tab Relations between the Castes
                                    All Castes start out as neutral with the only pre-defining relations be Autumn and Winter, due to the attack. Relations with each caste can be formed, destroyed, and mended depending on the interactions between caste members.

tab tab Recruitment Call
                                    A Recruitment Call is something special that only the Neutral Caste can issue. Since the Neutral Caste does not have anyone who can be born into their 'season', they must come up with other ways to gain members whenever their supply begins to deplete. The Recruitment Call is an event that happens unexpectedly during one of the seasons in a year. For an entire week, any babies born during that week are automatically made members of the Neutral Caste. In order to be fair this 'Call' will happen every season for a year will have a random week of the Recruitment Call. This is so each season has members pulled from them and it does not appear as one season is being targeted.

tab tab Neutral Children
                                    Neutral children are handled differently from every other caste, since they have no season to represent them. At the beginning of each season, five children are allowed to stay inside of the Neutral Caste. Every other child born is expected to go live with their birth caste. This number can only be increased if the caste is running low on members, as they would rather keep their own children than have the other castes give up theirs.

tab tab School
                                    The School on Siunaus Island is rather small due to the population not being high. Instead of individual classes for each age group, there are two classes divided among the two teachers. The first is the Primary Group with children ranging from 5-10 years old. These classes are taught to be more hands on and work in small groups that the teacher has to monitor. They are similar to a Montessori school. The Secondary group is ages ranging from 11-16 years old with graduation happening at 16. These classes are more traditional with the students sitting at desks and being taught via lectures. Both groups are giving a lunch break and one 'rest period' during the day as to not overwork the children.
                      User Image
                    User Image

User Image
                    User Image

User Image
                    User Image

User Image
                    User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff