___Adorning necklace
___Tattoo that runs down his spine

Hilarious Conversationalist

User ImageUser Image

Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ɴᴏᴡ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_________________『 ╲╲╲ 』

Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ sᴀʏ I ᴀᴍ
___On the outside, Khuno is a giant; fierce and gruff looking. Often times his face may be set in a scowl or even a frown, but most times he is silently contemplating many a phenomena or aspect. He has a tendency to be quiet, almost too quiet, as he prefers to actually not speak. Words are a constant battle for Khuno, and so as a result he is very expressive (at least, sometimes with his facial features) At the forge, while working he may sound frustrated, grunting and huffing as he works over the heaviest metals. Just from his size, he may seem quite intimidating. But don't be fooled.
___If you can get past his rough exterior and piercing eyes, you will find that a gentle spirit lay within, at least for the most part. Khuno can sometimes be easily overwhelmed depending on the personality. He is often anxious over a lot of things, and since silent night it has gotten worse. After all, before he was just constantly anxious about accidently breaking things, and people, but since that bloody event there is so much more. Khuno also has PTSD as a result of the events. He may seem tired and grumpy sometimes, but in reality it comes from nights of sleeplessness and worry.
___If he feels guilty over things he will tend to avoid the person for days until he tries to find a way to make up for it. Often times, it's picking flowers and leaving them where he knows said person will be. Other times it may be a cookie, or even a pretty leaf. Who really knows with him. If he tries to talk to the person though, especially if they express how angry they are, Khuno will be unable to verbally communicate, his anxiety will peak, and he will leave out from the situation as fast as possible. Khuno has the capacity to enter a rage though, if enough has occurred, but he would prefer for that never to happen again. He doesn't want to remember the last time it happened. Be on his good side, and he will be protective and loving in his own way

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ɪs
___ Four years after the Koa's gave their first child away after much convincing, they were more than ecstatic to find that they would be blessed with another little boy, Khuno. Born a larger baby, and quite frankly very pudgy, the Koa's didn't care, just happy to have their baby boy. And so, they named him Khuno Koa, but he often just goes by his first and middle instead.

___ Khuno had a heart of gold as a young boy, often attracting animals, both wild and tame, because of his gentle disposition. Growing up in school wasn't all that terrible; sure, he was teased for his weight and longer hair, as Khuno used to be rather small. The young boy never said much however, as he normally didn't speak much. In school, Khuno was a solid student! ...When it came to his behavior and participation and work ethic. Grades wise, he just didn't have the marks, nearly failing most classes. The young boy was more of a hands on learner, and while he loved to learn, he just couldn't grasp the concepts so well. Concerned, and wanting their son to succeed, they hired a tutor for him, who noticed an extraordinary thing. Khuno had a knack for trade-work, just not paperwork! And so, the arrangements were made.

___ One summer in his young teenage years, Khuno had two major life events happen. The first was that he obtained an apprenticeship for working under a blacksmith. He went to live with the blacksmith for the summer to begin what would become his passion. But it seemed as he excelled, Khuno grew. And grew. And grew. By the time he had come back, he had cracked six feet, and even gained some muscle. Within the next six months, Khuno packed on weight, all of it muscular to fit his thicker frame. His trade made him stronger in his mind, and more comfortable as a result. The teasing came to a dead halt; it seemed Khuno was now the intimidator.

___ Regardless, he decided to stay with his apprenticeship for years, of course until the last blacksmith retired. From there, Khuno took over the shop, become a major blacksmith for the town. However, tensions were soon rising between the Winter and Autumn folk. He tried his best to maintain neutral but friendly relations, but after Silent Night, Khuno has changed. His anxiety and stress has gone up (although this is taken for general fierceness and intimidation), he speaks less, and he is pretty gruff. Internally, he has been afraid of himself for a long time, but since that happening, this fear has exacerbated itself.

User ImageUser Image

Dᴏɴᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_________________『 ╲╲╲ 』

Bᴇғᴏʀᴇ Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ
___Get him to actually have a full length conversation with him. (Harder than it seems)
___See him break down from his anxiety and ptsd
___Convince him that he will not break you if he were to try and hold and kiss you/show affections of any sort.
___Convince him to let loose and enjoy life (includes going to events)
___Date him for three seasons
___Let him propose to you
___Let him take you to an event (unlockable)
___Push back when he tries to push you away.
___A romantic dinner.

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
___Be gentle and calm
___Nice personality
___Let him cook/bake with you. (He loves eating)

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
___Nature Walks
___Smooth and shiny rocks
___Heavy rain showers

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
___Stargazing
___Chocolate
___Hair accessories. (He has a lot of hair)

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ
___Rusty tools
___Badly cooked meals
___Littering

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ Aɴɢʀʏ
___Disrespectful People
___Silent Night
___Autumn Folk

Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ Hᴀᴛᴇ Yᴏᴜ
___BREAKFAST FOR DINNER (Breakfast has a PLACE)
___Fried Food
___People messing around in his forge

Wʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
___Another repeat of Silent night.
___Getting killed in his sleep

Friendship Levels
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Hated
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃Disliked
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Acquaintance
        ❃❃❃❃❃ Hanging out
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Friends
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Good Friends
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Close Friends
        ❃❃❃❃❃ Best Friends
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Like Family
        ❃❃❃❃❃❃ Actual Family

[color=#EED2EE][color=#CCCCCC]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE]❃❃❃❃❃❃[/color] [color=#7F7F7F][size=11]Hated[/color][/size]
        [color=#EED2EE]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE]❃❃❃❃❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11]Disliked[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE]❃❃❃❃❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Acquaintance[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃[/color]❃❃❃❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Hanging out[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃❃[/color]❃❃❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Friends[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃❃❃[/color]❃❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Good Friends[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃❃❃❃[/color]❃❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Close Friends[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃❃❃❃❃[/color]❃[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Best Friends[/color][/size]
        [color=#DE85B1]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#de85b1]❃❃❃❃❃❃[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Like Family[/color][/size]
        [color=#FF0066]❃[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EED2EE][color=#FF0066]❃❃❃❃❃❃[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Actual Family[/color][/size]

Attraction Levels
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ No way
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Neutral
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Okay
        ❀❀❀❀❀ Kind of cute
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Adorable
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Good Looking
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Attractive
        ❀❀❀❀❀ Beautiful
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Gorgeous
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀ Everything

[color=#E0EEEE][color=#CCCCCC]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] No way[/color][/size]
        [color=#E0EEEE]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Neutral[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Okay[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀[/color]❀❀❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Kind of cute[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀❀[/color]❀❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Adorable[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀❀❀[/color]❀❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Good Looking[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀❀❀❀[/color]❀❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Attractive[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀❀❀❀❀[/color]❀[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Beautiful[/color][/size]
        [color=#388E8E]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#388E8E]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Gorgeous[/color][/size]
        [color=#05EDFF]❀[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#E0EEEE][color=#05EDFF]❀❀❀❀❀❀[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Everything[/color][/size]

Romance Levels
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ No way
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Neutral
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Likable
        ❤❤❤❤❤ Noticed
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Budding Feelings
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Small Crush
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Actual Crush
        ❤❤❤❤❤ In Love
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Dating
        ❤❤❤❤❤❤ Married

[color=#EEB4B4][color=#CCCCCC]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] No way[/color][/size]
        [color=#EEB4B4]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Neutral[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Likable[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤[/color]❤❤❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Noticed[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤❤[/color]❤❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Budding Feelings[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤❤❤[/color]❤❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Small Crush[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤❤❤❤[/color]❤❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Actual Crush[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤❤❤❤❤[/color]❤[/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] In Love[/color][/size]
        [color=#CD2626]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#CD2626]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Dating[/color][/size]
        [color=#FF0000]❤[/color][color=black]║[/color][color=#EEB4B4][color=#FF0000]❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color][/color][color=#7F7F7F][size=11] Married[/color][/size]

NEUTRAL: #B9B9B9
        SPRING: #00B800
        SUMMER: #B4B42D
        AUTUMN: #A83838
        WINTER: #0AADFF

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
tab tab tab " blurb blurb i'm a fish"

tab tab tab tab Neutral
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab "Neutral...we are the glue that keeps everyone together. We can be anything we want and we’re free. We are Outcasts, Outsiders, Children, Abandoners, and Black Sheep"

User Image tab Nᴏʀɪ Bᴇʟʟᴇʀᴏsᴇ ● Mᴀʏᴏʀ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "He's my blood brother. I'd do anything for him if he asked me to. Though secretly, I was always jealous of the way he excelled in school. I would have loved to do the same. Truth be told, I feel like I couldn't compare. I hope as time goes on we can hopefully be closer. Nico is adorable, and often times I just let him on my shoulder like a parrot when he comes around."

User Image tab Nαмe ● Sprιɴɢ Aмвαѕѕαdor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Nαмe ● Sυммer Aмвαѕѕαdor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Vιɴceɴт Krυѕeɴ ● Aυтυмɴ Aмвαѕѕαdor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Azrαel Sнαde ● Wιɴтer Aмвαѕѕαdor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Joαɴɴα Mcĸɴolly Cαrlo ● Polιce Cнιeғ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "merp"

User Image tab Lee Kαrr ● Polιce Oғғιcer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "This is the strange one. Enjoyable, but strange. One day she asked me permission to do a trick that involved me. After much persuasion, I gave in. While I'm still perpetually concerned for her safety, I actually find these antics quite amusing, and enjoyable. I just hope she doesn't get hurt. I guess I must remind her of a strongman? Who knows...most certainly not me."

User Image tab Nαмe ● Polιce Oғғιcer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Kyo Nαɢαɴoвo ● Iɴveɴтor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab tab tab tab Spring
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab “We are the embodiment of friendship and will always have a smile on our face, even in the worst of situations.”"

User Image tab Cecιlια Bαrreтт ● Veтerιɴαrιαɴ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Alιce Kαlιѕтα McKɴαcĸ ● Wαιтreѕѕ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Iѕolde Kevαт ● Florαl Sнop Owɴer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Lυcαѕ ● Rαɴcн Owɴer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Mαyυ Iѕoвe ● Hoт Sprιɴɢѕ Cαreтαĸer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "I go to the hot springs more than often to help relax my muscles and relieve my stress after a long day at work. I have a feeling I must scare her, because her eyes just seem to stare back at me whenever I come around. She's a nice girl though, and has never given me a problem. She's also adorable, but I'm pretty sure I could break her with my thumb."

User Image tab Apple ● Cafe Owner

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "She's like fine china. Beautiful to look at, but I will most certainly break her because she is tiny and tiny means fragile. Otherwise, she and I are friends. I come to the Cafe often... I'm a real sucker for pastries."

User Image tab Nαмe ● Role

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab tab tab tab Summer
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab “Passion. We will push ourselves to our limits and push ourselves even more after that. There is nothing impossible in the world and we strive to reach the sun.”

User Image tab Cαιυѕ Hαcнιro Sтαrĸ ● Docтor

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Devιαɴde Mαrlo McKɴαcĸ ● Bαrιѕтα

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "MERP."

User Image tab Veѕтα Lee Keѕα ● Tαverɴ Owɴer/Iɴɴĸeeper

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "DERP."

User Image tab Ryoĸo Iѕoвe ● Florιѕт

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "MERP"

User Image tab Sαѕнα Alвιɴι-Sтαrĸ ● Dιver

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "MERP."

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab " blurb blurb i'm a fish" [

tab tab tab tab Autumn
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab “We focus on wisdom and intelligence as we believe it will carry us to our destination. We accept nothing less than perfect.”

User Image tab Aѕρєη Sукѕу ● Sєcяєтαяу

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Tαrιɴα Syĸѕy ● Lιвrαrιαɴ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Dαrqυe Loтυѕ ● Fαrм Owɴer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Aɴтero "Sααrυ" Syĸѕy ● Prιeѕтeѕѕ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab tab tab tab Winter
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab “We are the hidden caste. Not much is known about us to the outside eye and we enjoy it that way.”

User Image tab Hαdeɴ Arɢyrιѕ ● Teαcнer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab " merp."

User Image tab Leoɴαrdo Tнoмαѕ Tαғιтα ●Fιѕнerмαɴ

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Kyler Fredιαɴo ● Rαɴcн Helper

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "He's the ranch hand right? He almost always comes into the shop, ordering supplies and things, whether it be horseshoes, bolts, pins, what have you. We've seen each other and know each other but don't talk much. It's more so for business usually. A pretty nice guy, from what I know about him. Though I have to admit, regardless of the glasses, something about his eyes or his voice pierces directly into my soul."

User Image tab Kαι Nαɢαɴoвo ● Mιɴer

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Image tab Rυɴe Tαlvι ● Mιɴer'ѕ Appreɴтιce

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab "DERP."

User Image tab Tαlια "Tαlι" Tαlvι ● Blαcĸѕмιтн'ѕ Appreɴтιce

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤
                      tab tab tab " My apprentice is... something else. Her will and spirit while she works is more than admirable, but her negative attributes seem to always bubble forth. I'd like to guide her in the right direction. I'm sure that she can do it"

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃
                      tab ❀❀❀❀❀❀
                      tab ❤❤❤❤❤❤

tab ❃❃❃❃❃❃