Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

rye sat with lilith holding her hand "I killed him he said "lilith, broke all his limbs and shot him in the face"

slavador and brick came in "moxxi is dead?" brick said

[The Roland-urrection shot Moxxi in her bar and Lilith took her to Zed's]

((dann brought roland back, but not his soul so roland was evil))

[Yes,it was like the evil twin he never had]
((mass murdering, women and child killing twin, sounds like my little brothers playing fallout and skyrim))

[Haha sounds interesting. Hmm I just trying to think of something that's like not "evil-twin". Aliens? I don't wanna stray too far from the Borderlands theme and not have a giant soap opera]
((eridian aliens turning them evil?))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Yeah I know. But it's all in her head. But yes, an uber blood thirsty Moxxi. Sounds lovely]

Lilith shook her head,"Nevermind. I just wanna see what's going on downstairs". Lilith,with Rye's help,made her way downstairs."Whats going on? I heard Moxxi's name". Maya looked at her then looked back at the ground. Lilith stumbled over to Maya and put her hands on her shoulders,"What happened to Moxxi?","Zed couldn't save her. I'm sorry Lilith,Shes dead..". Lilith let go of her shoulders and let herself fall to the floor. Her eyes stared blankly at the wall across from her.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

((mass murdering, women and child killing twin, sounds like my little brothers playing fallout and skyrim))

[Haha sounds interesting. Hmm I just trying to think of something that's like not "evil-twin". Aliens? I don't wanna stray too far from the Borderlands theme and not have a giant soap opera]

[Hmm. I was thinking that since Pandoras not the only place, they could come from somewhere and capture people,making them slaves to dig up eridium]

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

[Hmm. I was thinking that since Pandoras not the only place, they could come from somewhere and capture people,making them slaves to dig up eridium]
(well angel said that the destroyer is just an part that was coming out the first vault, so maybe the destroyer is doing it))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

(well angel said that the destroyer is just an part that was coming out the first vault, so maybe the destroyer is doing it))

[Thats true]

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

[Thats true]

((I wasted allot of my ammo on that japanese school girl nightmare))

Dangerous Knight

rye hugged lilith "I'm sorry" he muttered "are you guys sure zed wasn't lying?"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Maya closed her eyes and nodded,"We saw her hand fall off the table under the sheet". Lilith's eyes faded into a dark ember color. Then the ground began to shake,"Oh not again" complained Tannis. Lilith's whole body was beginning to engulf in flames. She stood up and made her way out of the house. With each step,her clothes burnt off and her footsteps were flamed. A strange ship landed on Sanctuary but phased Lilith none. Strange creatures began to emerge. They tried to grab ahold of Lilith but they immediately disintegrated. More of the creatures came out and began to snatch some of the citizens. A couple brought out a special gun that shielded them from Lilith's flames. They surrounded her in a force field and lifted her off the ground. These creatures were bringing up Marcus from his shop as well as Zed and Sir Hammerlock.
Maya ran outside and saw Lilith being taken into the ship."Hey! Let her go!" She shouted as she ran for Lilith. Creatures came after her and grabbed her. She phase locked them and destroyed them. More came and piled on the force field guns to her. They took her into the ship as well."You've got to be kidding me!" She yelled as they took her into the ship. Maya echoed the others."Guys! You need to track this signal. They took Lilith and Marcus. They have Zed and Hammerlock along with some others. Don't worry about me. Lilith's still in a weak state,it may not seem like it. But believe me. That's just her powers coming back. Her body can't handle the temperature. I'm just worried she'll blow up the ship!"

Dangerous Knight

((rye was holding on to her))

rye leaped onto the ship while on fire. "that kid is crazy"slavador laughed.

((are we doing x files s**t now?))

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dann hears screaming of people through his echo device.
''Rye What's going on?'' Dann asked ''Is there another attack on Sanctuary?''
He grabs his Dahl Sniper and runs towards a Fast Travel Station.
Then he hears some noises behind him and looks at it.
As Dann turns around he sees the Hyperion Loaders from the same Place where Hyperion held Dann and starts to shoot at him.
He gets hit in his legs and chest.
''Argh Bastards...'' Dann shouted.
Dann tries to keep them away from him as he shoots a Badass Loader in the main core and finds a Intel about the Evil Gen what Roland was injected with. and he grabs his echo device.
''Rye!!,Hyperion has trapped us...they gave me the wrong device...The Evil Gen isn't destroyed yet..Cause Hyperion will create just another Evil person from everyone who has died.'' Dann said ''Ánd it seems like I will become one of them...Just promise me, that if I dont make it here, to take good are of mom and tell her I love her...''
As Dann says that he closes his eyes and prepares to die.
''I always knew my death would be close...And finally I will enface it.''
A Loader walks up to him and says something that Jack spoke in.
''You fought well son...But you are no match for me. Hasta La Vista, Baby!!''
The Loader shoots one last time at Dann as he gets by it and starts to bleed to death.

(Am btw off for one day guys)

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Never seen x-files so idk]
Lilith pounded her fists on the field but it wasn't budging. She tried phasing out of it but it didn't work. She looked all around the room and saw all the helpless people. Lilith looked over at Maya,who was trying to find a way out. "I'm so sick of basically everything happening to me. Why can't Salvador be where I am now instead of me" she thought to herself. She started to hear herself up,as she did before and melted the floor below her. The wiring melted and the force field went down. Lilith went to everyone else and let them out. They made their way out of the room,but silently,making sure they weren't seen or heard. They hid behind corners and crates. Creatures that were in their way either Lilith melted them or Maya phaselocked them,instantly killing them. A group if the creatures saw them making their way down the hall."Run!" Lilith ordered. The citizens ran down the hall ahead of them while maya and Lilith stayed behind them. Lilith turned around and phased the group back to the room they were held captive in. They made it into the next room. Lilith looked around and saw Rye with his gun held close."Rye?!" she said as she made her way towards him. She hugged him then pulled back to look at him,"Im sticking by you from now on,I'm sick of all this s**t happening to me".

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dann Son of Lilith
Dann hears screaming of people through his echo device.
''Rye What's going on?'' Dann asked ''Is there another attack on Sanctuary?''
He grabs his Dahl Sniper and runs towards a Fast Travel Station.
Then he hears some noises behind him and looks at it.
As Dann turns around he sees the Hyperion Loaders from the same Place where Hyperion held Dann and starts to shoot at him.
He gets hit in his legs and chest.
''Argh Bastards...'' Dann shouted.
Dann tries to keep them away from him as he shoots a Badass Loader in the main core and finds a Intel about the Evil Gen what Roland was injected with. and he grabs his echo device.
''Rye!!,Hyperion has trapped us...they gave me the wrong device...The Evil Gen isn't destroyed yet..Cause Hyperion will create just another Evil person from everyone who has died.'' Dann said ''Ánd it seems like I will become one of them...Just promise me, that if I dont make it here, to take good are of mom and tell her I love her...''
As Dann says that he closes his eyes and prepares to die.
''I always knew my death would be close...And finally I will enface it.''
A Loader walks up to him and says something that Jack spoke in.
''You fought well son...But you are no match for me. Hasta La Vista, Baby!!''
The Loader shoots one last time at Dann as he gets by it and starts to bleed to death.

(Am btw off for one day guys)

[Okay.]

Dat Law's Husband

Shadowy Tactician

10,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Handsome Jack is laughing from out of his new HQ.
''My Plan Succeeded!! I maked a end to that Annoying SIren Son of mines, now only his dirty little Mother Lilith and then I will be unstoppable. Muhahaha'' Jack said.
''Now I will put own my son against his own mother and see who will die first hehe'' As he says he uses The Resurrector to reanimate Dann with the Evil Gen.
''Now Go and Kill your Mother for me as well the rest.'' As Jack starts to give the Evil Dann his orders he puts a Hyperion Sniper in his hands.
''Oh and take Roland with you will you?'' Jack said as he also re-resurrects Roland.

(Can somebody take timely my place over again?)

Dangerous Knight

(dann, what are you doing?))

Rye hugged lilith "lets get everyone out of here" he said "get your siren powers under control"

"brakaka" slavadoir shouted mowing down the creatures while gunzerking.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"I know. I'm trying but it's kinda hard to when they've been tampered with. But yeah,I'd love to get off this damn ship. We've gotta find the pilots room. I think there was a room they kept going to back there". Lilith took Rye's hand and led him and the group back to that room. But it was full of those creatures."Since my powers are kinda out of control. Let me get these guys". Lilith let go if his hand and walked into the room. She bursted flames all around her,killing most of the creatures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff