Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Just a little poison.Deadly to Sirens",Roland replied,"She would not be missed".Roland started to bolt towards Rye when Maya stepped in the way."It'll be awesome to be killed by a siren won't it?" she said.Roland took his hand and hit her.Sending her flying against the car. Maya struggled to get up,but managed.She leaned against the car,"Not gonna send me off that easily".She ran for him,firing her guns at him."Rye,you better hurry up",Mordecai echoed to Rye,"I don't know how much longer Lil's gonna be with us,man.He's probably got the antidote on him.If he accidentally got himself,he's gotta have something". Roland stared at Rye with death in his eyes."You're just an obstacle. I'm gonna get back to Sanctuary and finish the job.You're not going to stop me".

Dangerous Knight

"maya hold him still" rye said taking out a double barrel jackob shotgun. "where is the antidote?" he said breaking roland's arm "I'm a nice guy compare to the other zerkers" he said. rye tore of roland's leg and took out the antidote. rye turned around blew off roland's head "dann, don't bring anyone back"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Alright so we've gotta get back before Lilith's completely gone" maya said. She got in the back of the car,"Meaning we should go. Like now"
Meanwhile back in Sanctuary...
Lilith gripped the sheets until her knuckles turned white as the poison coursed through her veins,turnin them black. Mordecai put a wet cloth on her forehead."Aw man Lil. I lost bloodwing,Roland too. Don't wanna lose another","Whoever brought Roland back and turned him evil. I'm going to pound his face in!" Brick chimed in,punching a nearby table.

Dangerous Knight

rye drove like a crazy person to a fast travel station, he activated it and headed to scantuary. rye ran into hq and dodge tannis who was gonna complain about her lab. "I'm here" rye said going to her side. he injecting her the antidote.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lilith looked over to where the voice was beside her,"Rye..?". She put her hand on his cheek and smiled. "I'm sure she'll need to rest now. Rye,you should stay with her. It'd be awkward if me or brick stayed with her" maya said as the group walked out. Lilith turned over and rested her head on Rye's leg.
"So I wonder if Dann actually got rid of whatever he used to bring Roland back. But it makes me wonder. If that thing even existed in the first place",Maya said to Axton as they made their way towards Zed's,"I wonder how many others were brought back". They got into Zed's as he was placing a sheet over a body. A hand fell off the side of the table,"Moxxi?!" Maya said as she walked to Zed's side."I couldn't save her... That Lilith chic is gonna be distressed","I don't think that's even the right word" Axton replied.

Dangerous Knight

((we lost moxxi?))

rye sat with lilith holding her hand "I killed him he said "lilith, broke all his limbs and shot him in the face"

slavador and brick came in "moxxi is dead?" brick said

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Yeah,why not? No one would expect her to die.Bloodwing died,Roland too. So why not Moxxi?]
Lilith grinned when she heard Rye tell her about how he killed the Roland resurrection."I'm glad you shot that b*****d in the face". Then she overheard Brick me ruin Moxxi's name downstairs. Lilith tried to sit up,but she was still too weak."Heh,Im so weak...just don't take advantage of me. I'd like to actually be aware of what's going on before ya do that to me" she said,chuckling a bit.

"Yeah,when Axton and I got there. He was already covering up the body","Oh the human body is so fragile. Seems like anything can kill us nowadays. One shot to the head. Stab to the heart. Tearing of the lim-","Tannis,shut up". Axton sat on one of the beds downstairs,"Will this s**t ever get easier?". Zero just stood in the corner with his arms crossed. Salvador walked out and made his way towards Marcus.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

rye sat with lilith holding her hand "I killed him he said "lilith, broke all his limbs and shot him in the face"

[The Roland-urrection shot Moxxi in her bar and Lilith took her to Zed's]

Dangerous Knight

((I don't get that, the new-u station brings the vault hunters, but not everyone else? lets have moxxi come back and a evil moxxi get revived))

"damn it" brick roared punching the wall causing the house to shaked.

"huh?" rye said with wide eyes "I'm not evil, lilith I'm the only neutral good guy here"

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

((dann brought roland back, but not his soul so roland was evil))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[Yeah! She'll believe she still runs the underdome and stuff!]

Lilith grabbed his arm,"I hear Moxxi's name..and brick basically punched the house. I've gotta see what's going on". She turned and hung her legs off the side of the bed. She put her weight on the end table by the bed,using it to help her get up. She fell a little but stabilized a bit. "I was only joking with ya rye. Well except the second part" she said,grinning his way.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

[Yes,it was like the evil twin he never had]

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

((mass murdering, women and child killing twin, sounds like my little brothers playing fallout and skyrim))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0
((we lost moxxi?))

((mass murdering, women and child killing twin, sounds like my little brothers playing fallout and skyrim))

[Haha sounds interesting. Hmm I just trying to think of something that's like not "evil-twin". Aliens? I don't wanna stray too far from the Borderlands theme and not have a giant soap opera]

Dangerous Knight

((she lost the underdome till the 2nd dlc in borderlands 2. evil moxxi is just a bigger slut than moxxi, she even more blood thirsty))

rye steddied her "I'm confused" he said

slavador told marcus. brick looked at them "who brought roland back?" he growled at them. "dann found some hyperion tech and he was going to ask tannis and gaige to take a look at it" rye said covering for him "it brought roland back, but made him evil"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff