Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

Rye was at the peak of terramorphus. "Ok butt hole where are you?" Rye said putting some eridum into the alter and blowing the horn. Terramorphus burst from the ground "I'm gonna kill you and have fun while doing so"

(Roland is back? How)

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(I know. It's confusing but I guess just go with the flow)
Lilith logged onto her echo,"Rye,did you hear about Roland? I don't know how the hell it was even managed. But Roland's alive...he doesn't look like himself". Lilith walked out of Moxxi's and went back to Roland's place. She grabbed her gun from the locker.

(We should do like a zombie thing. Kinda like the dr.ned thing)

Dangerous Knight

((or claptrap's robovelution))

"kinda busy lil" rye said trying to fight for his life against terramorphus.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Haha yes)
"I didn't ask for you to come here. I'm gonna look into this 'resurrection' thing more". She logged off her echo and headed out the door. She saw Dann and Roland walking by zeds and she hid around the corner. Lilith examined how Roland was acting."He's a bit off. Maybe for once clap-trap can help". She snuck out and headed for clap-trap.

Dangerous Knight

"be careful" rye said getting fling through the air. "how did he come back?" he asked landing on a floating rock and firing conference call charged with bee.

((maybe he's evil.))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Yes,maybe Roland will be the big villain now)
Lilith went to clap-trap's little spot. Clap-trap turned around and she kicked him down,"Roland's back. Why?","I don't know! Don't hurt me! Oh wait,"he said standing up,"I can't feel pain. So kick away!". Lilith bent down and punched her hand into the side of clap-trap and holding onto some wires."Oh no! I'm leaking!","Tell me what I wanna know". Clap-trap started to shake as his fuels leaked,"Zed has some sort of Hyperion machinery that Dann brought him". She let go and clap-trap fell to the ground,shaking."Good. Time to go have a little talk with Zed"

Dangerous Knight

((untill someone joins as roland. then evil roland can be a clone))

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bayani_dark0

(Ha yeah. But I highly doubt someone will join and stay. The story bounces everywhere)

Dangerous Knight

Lilith the Firehawk
bayani_dark0

(Ha yeah. But I highly doubt someone will join and stay. The story bounces everywhere)
((maybe the people with usernames after charecters from the game?))

rye sat on the freshly killed terramorphus "hey lilith, if you're free, get everyone and come to my location" he said over the echo.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[I don't know,maybe.But didn't that other chic have one of the character's names in her username?]
"Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.I still haven't figured out how Roland's back.It'll be easier with more than just me looking into this" Lilith replied.She looked up his location on her echo and phased there. When Lilith appeared,her eyes went straight to the terramorphus."I see why you said you were kinda busy".She sat on the ground in front of the terramorphus,"So any thoughts on how and why Roland's back?He definitely isn't the old Roland.Something's up.But I think Zed and Hyperion has something to do with it.But then again,so could clap-trap".Lilith laid back on the ground and stared at the sky."It's kinda bothering me that I don't know".

Dangerous Knight

((gaige, I think. didn't we have a mordecai?))

"he dropped allot of loot" rye said "maybe another jack plan is biting us in the a** again." he hopped down and walked up to her "maybe it's not roland, just an evil clone. I know zed had me get him random body parts of pandorain creatures"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(Yeah that's true. But idk when he's gonna log on next)
Lilith sat up,"yeah you're right. Zed also did make those skrakks. We should go talk to zed. Maybe he'll know something.." . Lilith held out her hand to have him help her up off the ground."All though he looked a little pale,even for Roland.."

Dangerous Knight

rye helped her up "ok" rye said stumbling a little "I had to kill the skrakks and the spyscho"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Yeah,did that thing take the life outta you or something? You're stumbling around like a zombie" she said as she put her arm around his shoulder. Lilith phased them back to Sanctuary. "So,lets go see Zed" she grabbed his hand and headed towards Zed's place.

Dangerous Knight

"no, I'm just sore" he said "I wasted allot of my ammo on that thing and that thing pops up out of the ground sends me flying" rye looked at her "am I the leader of the crimson raiders, I kinda just got shoved into the role"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff