Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So, I've been throwing Mr. Fowl into so many RPs lately, I felt I should make on just for him. And Holly. And Butler. And all of those other people.

So, story.

Captain Holly short woke up to the sound of rumbling overhead. Not mud men, it couldn't be. She quickly got dressed, and ran to Foaly's operations booth. "Did you hear?" she asked. "Yes, I did. It was loud enough to wake up the whole city." he muttered. Commander Root burst into the room. "What in the name of Frond is going on here? Foaly, get the DNA cannons ready. I smell trouble." he paused, as if to think. "The sort of trouble Fowl would cause."
"It couldn't be Fowl!" screamed Foaly and Holly at the same time. There was a hammering sound overhead, and a hole burst open in the celing. Artemis Fowl dropped through the hole and gracefully landed on his feet. "No, I'm not destroying Haven City. Yes, something other than me is. And things like this are happening all over the world."

Characters: (from book)
Artemis Fowl- NomNom Violation
Holly Short-
Foaly-
Commander Root-
Butler-
Juliette-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-

Other Characters:
None yet. You'll have to make your own skeleton.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ClOuD_StRiFe_7th swords
^^

Why thank you for that "^^".
NomNom Violation
ClOuD_StRiFe_7th swords
^^

oh LOL

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ClOuD_StRiFe_7th swords
NomNom Violation
ClOuD_StRiFe_7th swords
^^

oh LOL

You could join, if you want.

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
NomNom Violation
So, I've been throwing Mr. Fowl into so many RPs lately, I felt I should make on just for him. And Holly. And Butler. And all of those other people.

So, story.

Captain Holly short woke up to the sound of rumbling overhead. Not mud men, it couldn't be. She quickly got dressed, and ran to Foaly's operations booth. "Did you hear?" she asked. "Yes, I did. It was loud enough to wake up the whole city." he muttered. Commander Root burst into the room. "What in the name of Frond is going on here? Foaly, get the DNA cannons ready. I smell trouble." he paused, as if to think. "The sort of trouble Fowl would cause."
"It couldn't be Fowl!" screamed Foaly and Holly at the same time. There was a hammering sound overhead, and a hole burst open in the celing. Artemis Fowl dropped through the hole and gracefully landed on his feet. "No, I'm not destroying Haven City. Yes, something other than me is. And things like this are happening all over the world."

Holly Short-
Foaly-
Commander Root-
Butler-
Juliette-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-

Other Characters:

~*Could I please be Holly Short?*~
~*Also, will you be including Number One, in this?*~

Interesting Regular

SailorSilvanesti
NomNom Violation

So, story.

Holly Short-
Foaly-
Commander Root-
Butler-
Juliette-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-

Other Characters:

~*Could I please be Holly Short?*~
~*Also, will you be including Number One, in this?*~

Yeah, you can be Holly. I made this before I read the Lost Colony, so he's welcome.

PS: NomNom Violation was hacked, I'm just her backup account.

Interesting Regular

The real plan

So, story.

Captain Holly short woke up to the sound of rumbling overhead. Not mud men, it couldn't be. She quickly got dressed, and ran to Foaly's operations booth. "Did you hear?" she asked. "Yes, I did. It was loud enough to wake up the whole city." he muttered. Commander Root Kelp burst into the room. "What in the name of Frond is going on here? Foaly, get the DNA cannons ready. I smell trouble." he paused, as if to think. "The sort of trouble Fowl would cause."

Artemis Fowl- NomNom Violation Mikai Kokoro
Holly Short- SailorSilvanesti
Foaly-
Commander Root- Commander Kelp-
Butler-
Juliet-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-
No. 1-
Artemis Senior, Commander Kelp, and Angeline are not required. None of them are, but most would be good to have

Other Characters:

And I just saw an epic error!
Artemis would not land gracefully on his feet, he would attempt to land, unless he was Orion at the time.
NomNom Violation

So, story.

Holly Short-
Foaly-
Commander Root-
Butler-
Juliette-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-

Other Characters:

how do you use this sort of thing?

Interesting Regular

pinkpowder mewmew
NomNom Violation

So, story.

Holly Short-
Foaly-
Commander Root-
Butler-
Juliette-
Artemis Fowl Senior-
Angeline Fowl-

Other Characters:

how do you use this sort of thing?

The accurate one is above your post, and i use it to keep track of who's who.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff