Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Centuries have past since Amaterasu save Nippon from evil demons and restore the land back to it's original beauty. Nippon has changed a lot since the time of demons, forests are now towns and cities. Roads run through the land, shops, supermarkets, tall buildings, hotels, houses and apartments now replace the small villages. The only thing that remains are the sakura trees, shrines and a statue of a wolf. Many people have heard about the legend but some just think its a myth but what if the myth comes to reality. What if someone released the demons from their slumber. One cold day in a cave, some high school children explore a cave with their teacher for a history and geography lesson. A young boy who is called Ryuu is a descendant of Susano does not believe in the legend just like Susano. He see a sword stuck in a rock, the rock had some writing on it...This sword of Nippon must never be removed from this rock, under this rock are demons. Demons who have been sealed away for the safety of Nippon, if these demons are released they will bring chaos and put Nippon under a spell of darkness. The boy look at the sword and thought to himself it's nothing but a silly old myth, told to young kids just to scare them. So the boy pull the sword out of the rock...dark clouds formed, the air became colder and then a huge back mist appeared from under the rock. Thousand of demons within the mist moved out of the cave and all across Nippon...Nippon once again was under the dark spell of demons. The boy couldn't believe his eyes, he had caused this and now his world would be changed forever but there was only one hope for Nippon now...Amaterasu must return once again to save Nippon with a little help from Chibiterasu.

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Rules:

1. All Okami and Okamiden fans are welcome to this rp
2. Must be nice to each other like no name calling please.
3. This is a PG 13 rp
4. Be creative and active while in this rp
5. Some romance is allowed
6. Try not to use bad language
7. Please use (()) when out of character
8. Remember to have fun and enjoy rp on here

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Characters:

Amaterasu- Ume dragonoki

Chibiterasu-

Sakuya-

Ryuu (Susano descendant)-

Nine tail fox-

Takeshi (Oki descendant)-

Or make your own character

Name:
Hobby:
Picture:

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Sakuya awakes from her slumber and see that Nippon has falling into chaos once again. She looks around her. The sakura trees have become weak and lifeless, curse areas start to spread and demons run wild through out modern Nippon. Sakuya looks at the wolf statue.
"Oh great sun goddess, mother to us all. This world you saved many years ago has now falling into chaos once more, I call you once again to save Nippon and restore it back to life"
User Image
Just like before Amaterasu appears but this time with a small wolf cub that looks like her. His name is Chibiterasu and he is Amaterasu son. Sakuya smiled, happy to see her old dear friend.
"I see you have a cub but this land is once more full of demons and will be too dangerous for a little wolf cub"
Amaterasu smiled.
"My son maybe a cub but he has the same powers as I"
Sakuya nod her head.
"I see...two is better than one, am I right Amaterasu"
Amaterasu nod her head.
"Yes, this will help train him so he can become stronger"
Amaterasu and Chibiterasu look around them.
"This world has changed very much since I was last here and I see once again the demons are causing chaos across the land. I must find the human who set the demons free before the demons find the human. Once again it's time to restore this land"
Amaterasu let out a howl that can be heard from miles away. Amaterasu and Chibiterasu set off to find the human, restore the land and kill the demons but along the way they might meet some new faces and team up with them to make Nippon a safe place once more.
User Image
HEYHACHI THE RED SUN

Heyhachi was sitting on the mountain in shinsu field, he looked up at the clouds and heard the howl of his older sister okami and his nephew chibiterasu. He laid down on the grass and he thought to himself i wonder what time she is coming to try and start the chosen one hunt. His reflector was the solar flare with a white colored flame. His little poncle friend sat on his nose whistling. So when are we going to fight some demons? As soon as okami gets started, he said with a calm tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff