Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ise Hazama

It wasn't long before the combat began and the anbu began to rip through the contestants, their skills and prowess clearly showing through as the resistance they met was small at best, as the combat raged around Ise sat in the middle of the room and crossed his legs and closed his eyes, content with not lifting a finger to fight back, much to the angry reactions of the crowd who began to throw trash at him, calling him a traitor to the village and a disgrace for not fighting with all that he had." Take note Kikyo, patience is key for a ninja." He thought to himself as the number of contestants began to dwindle rapidly.

XVocalXMimiX

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo watched from the crowed her cheering fore Ise."Ise! Fight back!"Kikyo shouted out. She noticed some people throwing trash at him."Stop that you have no right to throw things at people!"Kikyo shouted as one of the people stood up and picked her up by her collar."L-Let me go."She mumbled.

PoisonArachnid
User Image

Ise Hazama

Ise heard Kikyo shout and stood up, kicking one of the anbu from the stadium floor into the crowd, driving him into the man holding her up and causing a silence in the crowd and fighting." All of you have been battling and have no doubt worked up a sweat as well as caused your body heat to spike, aspects of both fire and water, now I can see each of you as clear as day." He said as he walked into the middle of five anbu who rushed him from all angles with taijutsu, but he was able to easily dodge each of their blows, causing them to harm each other.

XVocalXMimiX

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

Kylix heard the commotion coming from somewhere him going to check out what was going on. "Seems people hate whoevers over there." He thought as he looked around before looking at the battle field.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki smiled,"That's good, I knew you weren't a bad person." Yuki lead Snow to the training field."So will you train with me, Snow?" Yuki asked, and then sat down on top of one of the three logs."Well?" Yuki asked.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo was released from the person as he was hit by a flying Ambu. She looked down at Ise seeing it was him who threw him. She noticed allot of Ambu surround him."Ise! I know you can do it!"Kikyo shouted out. She was the only one cheering him on. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

PoisonArachnid

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
"Sorry i normally train by myself. I train by myself because it is like a sanctuary to me."Snow explained without hesitating. She didn't want anyone to know about her double kekkai genkai's."Im sure you could tour around the village instead."

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki looked over at Snow."Oh I see......well good-bye then I think I'll return to the sand village." Yuki left the training field and made his way to the village gate. He then left and made his way back to the sand village.

(OOC:Great now I'm stuck interacting with myself.....)

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Serenity Uchiha-

Serenity walked through the newly formed akatsukis' base, and went out to the balcony. It over looked the land of rain. Serenity looked out, and smiled a little, she liked to be in charge not that she would act like it. Serenity took a seat in a chair out on the balcony, and thought to herself about the plans. She planned on going after the one tails first this time. From what she heard the one tails was sealed in the kazekage's son. "Hmm.......which of them should I send to deal with him?" Serenity asked herself.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
.::~::. RÄ«chi .::~::.

RÄ«chi sat quietly in the treeline, not all to far away from Konohagakure. Enjoying the time he had to himself, resting back in the grass was certainly better then what he usually ended up doing. It had been awhile since the last time he had been to the Land of Fire, he had been stationed out to Iwagakure for some time, proved to be a lot of harder to find a spot to just lay and relax at that stony place.

So back home, where it all began, the Reibi's voice caused him to half open an eye to look at someone next to him that wasn't actually there.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said in a more bored tone. His time in Konohagakure hadn't lasted all that long,a quick meeting with pops that led into an argument and a chakra beast to invade his body, perhaps he was looking for a less exciting trip this time around. "So, are there any here," he asked aloud.

Several, the leech replied in his mind. Using what little sensory abilities he had acquired from his mother and it's own ability to sense the darker emotions of others, it was never hard to find the Bijuu, most seemed to hate the whole being sealed inside of a living host. Can't imagine why, Reibi spoke sarcastically in his head, listening in on RÄ«chi's every thought.

With a yawn, RÄ«chi rose to his feet. He didn't really want to go to Konohagakure, getting spotted by his father would prove quite annoying, but he suppose it was lucky that Sasuke was the only one that knew about him. Surely even he could avoid a single a person in the entire village. Placing his hands in his pockets, he proceeded towards the village, he figured it would be easy enough to slip in undetected. Then he could get back to business again, find the Bijuu and send any info he could back. He hated being the "scout", but his abilities seemed to suit him for it. "Oh well, let's get things done. Then maybe we can hit the hot springs," now that was an idea he could get behind.

"Okay Reibi, let's get to work," he could himself as he took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. His eyes shot open and his pupils became dilated, each eye seemed to look around randomly and independently from another, "Now where are you," he said much more quietly to himself as he walked, his body picking up on so many sources of hatred and other darker emotions, "Now feed," his body then began to 'eat' in a sense, these emotions. Reibi feeding off it and creating a large reserve of chakra, just seemed like killing two birds with one stone for him.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Rose~

Rose looks around the area where she is at and says to her self, "I wonder where this is" Rose then looks around and finds out She has stumbled in to the leaf Village and says, "Ah Just the place where I was meaning to go..." then realizes there are no people around at the moment and wonders in to a Ramen shop and asks, "Can I get two orders of ramen and egg please"

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow sighed as she sees Yuki leave."No one understands why i train alone."Snow thought as she was about to start her training again. She stopped for a moment as she sighed a bit."Come to think of it i havn't eaten anything since i woke up this morning..."Snow told herself as she starts walking back to the village. She stopped for a moment as she looks around. Her thinking someone was approaching the village."Doesn't seem like a friendly person."She told herself as she takes out kunai's.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose sees Snow pulls out her kunai as she eats her ramen slowly and Yells, "I'm Friendly you can put your Kunai away!!"as she places her ramen bowl down and realizes that she ordered two ramen and yells again, "I got an extra ramen do you want it??"

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki stopped in his tracks, otherwise he would've ran into Ceru."Oh sorry I almost ran into you." Yuki smiled a little."Oh I see you're a member of the leaf village. Could you possibly show me around? It would be alot easier for me to do missions here if I knew my way around." Yuki explained to her.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"I suppose I could." Ceru said as she had just gotten back from her mission. "I should really report back though." She thought though it wasn't like her to turn her back on someone asking for help. She let out a sigh before nodding her head. "So sorry I didn't introduce myself I'm Ceru Uchiha so where do you need to go?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff