Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"W-Who's showing what colors?" Ceru asked Akaito her face becoming all red as all she said was she was worried about him. He was just teasing her now and it was working. "I'm just worried about you as a friend that's all." She told him as she twirled her hair around her finger a habit she had when she got nervous. "I never said the word love." She thought to herself.

Drago_BloodMoon

XVocalXMimiX

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow knew they would realize that she wasnt there sooner or later. She jumped up onto a tree and headed away from the village to train alone with no one to bother her."Ill be the strongest genin just you all wait."She told herself as she stopped for a moment looking back for a moment.

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose stops at the base and her cat luca runs inside as she tries to chase after her as she she stops and seese serenity and Lilly. Rose kneels down and pets luca and looks up at them and says, "Reporting in, Madam Serenity"
Shikaku walked from a shadow on the Akatsuki builing saying"I have returned Serenity..My mission was..insightful" He then pulled a ciggarete from his rob lighting it."there seems to be a gathering of tailed beast in the leaf village.." He then exhaled his smoke letting it haze throughout the room slowly.

Mewling Lover

User Image
Lilly Tsurikami

xxxxxxxThe world may have shunned me......

xxxxxxxLilly never thought about trying to recruit the tailed beasts hosts. She assumed most of them wouldn't be ok with parting ways with their tailed beast. It was something she struggled occasionally with herself. Kukuo was always there for her even though it seemed that everyone else wasn't. Despite this she didn't want anyone else to go through what happened to her. Being alone was a painful thing. This is why she was willing to help capture the tailed beast and form them into the ten tailed. It would free everyone else from the suffering of being alone. "Are you sure it would be wise to have someone just join? Sure they would have power from their beast but could we trust them? Even more so since it's the one tailed, all he desires is blood." Lilly replied. "That may be of use to us though." Turning around Lilly leaned her back against the railing, staring up at the roof of the building. "The mist? That place is always raining. Isn't it the three tails who resides there?" Lilly asked not sure about the location of the beast. Having Kokuo meant she didn't need to know who was where, just that one was there.

Finally business talk was done for a little bit, while she didn't mind it since it was required for the goal, she loved being able to relax. At least for a little bit. Jumping up straight Lilly stopped leaning. "I'm happy. Being able to be back home is so much better than the desert. Being home is the best. I'm with friends." She answered. She considered all of the Akatsuki members to be close friends. Some of them she didn't get along with but they never seemed to shun her. Continuing to stare at the roof Lilly's eyes began to water, not with sadness but with happiness. When ever she thought about her past she remembered the abuse and torment that she suffered from being a host. Now she didn't have to worry about anything like that. Moving over Lilly wrapped her arms around Serenity and leaned into her back. "Thank you." She muttered. She didn't notice Shikaku coming out of a Shadow until he spoke. Hearing it startled her causing her to jump away from Serenity and quickly wipe her eyes.

.....I'll make sure they wont shun anyone else.xxxxxxx

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

Kylix let out a sigh after a little while him having feed his stomach with ramen. "Okay I can't just leave her out there alone." He thought as he got ready to go out him wanting to find Rose as he was worried about her. Surely Snow had some idea of where to look but that involved looking for two people and he didn't have time for that. "She wouldn't have gone back or would she?" He asked himself as he head out the door. "You can't trust everyone." Kuruma told Kylix as a warning. "There is good in her though Snow and I saw it with our own eyes." Kylix argued with the nine tails who seemed intent on letting his jinchuuriki make his own mistakes. "Besides I live by my dad's and mom's nindo so I can't turn my back on a friend." He said as he was already running about town.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
((there had to change a diffrent picture Looks alto better))

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Lucia seese Kylix and she yells, "KYLIX!!!! BROTHER!" she chases after him as she tosses some candy in to her mouth.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"Huh, whos calling my name." Kylix thought as he turned around seeing Lucia."Oh great." He mumbled to himself as this was the last thing he needed right now. He was in a hurry and his sister had to spot him. "You need something sis!?" He called out to her as she was running over him a bit worried.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Luicia finally catches up to him and says, 'Where do you think your going?" then she remembers why she was there she hands him a toad coin thing with 2000yen. "I owed that to you, I was wanting to pay that back." She said with a smile and then ruffles his hair abit and then asks, "So where are you goin in such a hurry?"

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Serenity Uchiha (akatsuki leader)-

Serenity noticed the others had came back."Welcome back you two. What's your report?" She asked, still planning on recruiting the one tail. From what she heard he was dangerous just like the previous one tail's host. Serenity looked over at Lilly."Lilly I have another mission for you." Serenity said.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon

~Rose~

Rose looked at serenity with a bit of fear in her eyes and then says, "I-I know where the Nine tails is....I-I do not want him hurt or any one of the leaf hurt I have made some friends...It has been a while since I have had friends closer to my age...." she said with a lonely tone in her standing up with Her kitten in her arms. She then looks at Lilly and smiles softly and says to her, "Do you want to hold Luca?"

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"I wasn't going anywhere really just to meet up with a friend." Kylix said him not technically lying as he was looking for both Snow and Rose. "By the way I told you back then to not worry about paying me back." He mentioned with a sigh him happy she had though he was a bit short this month. This was so like her not that they spent time together that often. "And before you even thing about teasing me about Snow forget about it I don't have the time I can't keep my friend waiting for long." He said as he suddenly considered that she might tease him a bit for some reason or anther.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Lucia smiles softly and says to Kylix , "I'd like to accompany you Lil brother" she wondered if he was looking for Snow and says, "You looking for your Girlfriend Snow," She smiled softly and then ruffles his hair a little bit as Matatabi tells her, "I think he is looking for another girl, a little one Rose I believe" then said, "Or are you looking for that little girl you were with... Rose."

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"It doesn't matter who I'm looking for." Kylix said him jumping back not liking having his hair ruffled like that. "And I don't care how you found out about my friend Rose but she's in danger." He mentioned as Lucia was budding in on his business yet again. Looking around he used his eyes wanting to try and get away from her with little trouble. "And besides that you know I don't like it when you tease me like that."

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Lucia smiled softly and say to Kylix, "brother you sure have grown up from the last time I saw you." she nods then gives him a bag of candy after stealing another piece of it and tossing it in to her mouth. She said softly, "So you say this Rose girl is in danger? Your still young I do not want you to get hurt." she gave him a slight hug and then says again" You be safe ok." she wasn't acting like her normal self seeing her little brother again and then Matabi started to speak, "Your Worry too much girl. You need let go and go master your rinnegan."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff