Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

OPEN

Greetings and it is our deepest pride and greatest pleasure to welcome you in our little cafe. And now relax, let us get you chair. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at the Horns and Halos Cafe.We currently have two waiters to serve you: me, Raguel Archangel, and Torianu. I really hope you would enjoy your stay here in our cafe, but I have to ask that you follow some simple rules and guidelines or Torianu might do something not nice.*glances at Torianu for a short moment, then gives a bow at the visitor and goes to fetch a menu*

User Image

Rules and Guidelines
News and Updates
Torianu's profile
Raguel Archangel's profile
The Blessed (Whitelist) and The Damned (Blacklist)
Affiliates
Interviews and Faqs
Miscellaneous

* smirks a bit.* Well now, since you are here, we have a few rules that everyone needs to follow... no exceptions. If you choose to break these rules.. You will be in my ...tender... care. twisted

User Image

1. No stealing Art! If you do, you will be DAMNED and immediately reported scream
2.Be respectful to one another. Common courtesy and all.
3.NO ADVERTISING!! NO FLAMING!!
4.Follow the TOS.
5.Txt tlk will be ignored. When placing an order, spell out your words.. and remember.. Save the vowels from extinction!
6.Do not message us your orders.
7.You may stay and chat, or bump.. or even come back later, just remember to wipe your feet before entering.
8.Check first page often, or you might miss out on special offers and sales when they may happen.
9.Rules are subject to change.
10. We have lives outside of Gaia, and move at our own paces, so please be patient.
11. NO raping, molesting or force collaring ANY of the staff members.
12. More rules might be added in the future.

Side note: { Raguel and I are always In Character. If you don't want to stay and play, just drop off your order form n__# }
( Remember to give us a thumbs up n__# )

User Image

07/04/08: Shop was constructed.
07/07/08: Shop opened.
Give your soul to me..

User Image

Greetings, I am the demon lord Torianu. But, you may call me Tori, Tori-sama… or God if you’d like. wink
You may be wondering why I, with such a prestigious title, power and beauty, would be working in this humble café, especially with a cloud hopper
* grins and peeks over to Raguel for a moment*. Well, the answer is quite simple…. because I want to. * chuckles.* Now then, let us get down to business. Here is a list of what I will not do or simply have issues with.

1. Overly cluttered avs ( note that if you still want me to draw your cluttered av, you may be charged more.)
2. Mechanical anything. Granted, there may be exceptions, as long as there is very little of it to draw.
3. I am not the greatest with hands or feet, so bare with me.
4. Furries. Not that I don’t want to, it’s more along the lines that I can’t. n__#() ( the tails and ears only is fine though.)
5. I refuse to give art to beggars. End of story.
6. Animation. I don't have enough knowledge of such yet.
Well, that list is short, though it might grow in the future.

Now that my own little set of rules have been made known, let’s move on to what I have to offer.
(* Oy! Minds out of the gutter!* XD )

Torianu’s Menu:

Bust art no color: 4k
w/color: 6k

Half body no color: 8k
With color: 10g

Full body - ( Open to bribes >3 couples- 30k starting. I reserve the right to decline a bribe if I feel like it.. >D )

Examples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Specials!!!

Chibi teacup/coffee cup :4k
User Image
Muffins: 3k

User Image

I am not opposed to doing couple art. Though, double the original price since there would be two of you. Also, dream avis are fine with me, just make sure that they aren’t overly crowded or.. well; whatever I mentioned earlier that I can not or will not do. Also, there may be some specials offered on certain holidays, or even at random that you can take advantage of. That is.. if you pay attention twisted

Once you have browsed the menu, and feel like placing an order, I would suggest using a simple form… that is.. if you want the art twisted

Artists name:
Name: ( self explanatory)
Avi picture: ( current or dream )
I want: ( tell me what you want. I.E. chibi tea cup and a muffin )
Cost: ( enter your grand total here.)
Specifics: ( for instance.. text.. a nifty little saying and what not)

Note: If you want a specific pose, be sure to include an example of the pose. It’s much easier and less confusing than you having to describe it for me. Also, tips are greatly appreciated.

I, like many out there, am on a quest. You see, I have been… relieved.. of my horns. Which is a quite interesting story.. but, perhaps more on that later. But, yes.. I am currently questing the Horns of the Demon. Any donation for such a quest ( save for towns junk ) would be marvelous. Not only that, but you will be one of the blessed, automatic Sainthood.. without the bothersome martyr experience. * peeks around before whispering.* I don’t know about Raguel, but I am a tad bit weak to bribes. wink

User Image
User Image

Well! I do hope you enjoy your little visit here at Horns and Halos café. I also hope to see you again in the near future. n__#!

Orders:
1.Name: Megz - username: tankgrrl7 pg.160-161-ish

Waiting List

Pick up:

..for eternity.
User Image

None so far

User Image
Listen to the Wicked
User Image

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/horns-and-halos-cafe-open/t.41535761/]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/wntr_75/shop stuf/Untitled-1-5.jpg[/img][/url]

*new banners underconstruction*

Puppies and Bunnies and Bears? Oh My~!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Officially declare The Horns and Halos Cafe... Open for business 8D!
So ...what am I supposed to do? *sits on the chair and waits for a customer*
Artists name: Raguel Archangel
Name: Teh Queen of Nerds
Avi picture: User Image
I want: A b/w chibi.
Cost: I want to give you 3k but I don't have currently so could I give you 3k when I have it or over time? xDD;;
Specifics: An added Dark Halo on the avi, please. And you can draw the bow however you want to.
*nods and takes note of Nerdy's order*
Coming right up, Miss *nods and makes a run for the kitchen even stumbling along the way* >>;;
* snickers* Get ta work, Cloud Hopper XD!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff