Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter as of 04/11/08

+1 1 100.0% [ 1647 ]
Total Votes:[ 1647 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3196 3197 3198 > >> >>> »|

wahmbulance wahmbulance Scroll down to "Announcement" post to read more! wahmbulance wahmbulance

User Image
User Image

User Image

Hello! And welcome to my shop! ^__^

I thought I would introduce myself and let you guys get to know the artist behind the art! So, here are some quick facts about myself:

User Image I am 21 years old!
User Image I am a junior in college majoring in Art-Illustration and possibly going to minor in Animation.
User Image I have been an active Gaia member since 2006 :3
User Image I hail from California with my parents, older sister and my three precious dogs <3
User Image I am 100% Armenian. If you don't know what that is, don't worry. You wouldn't be the first xD
User Image I have been drawing since I was probably 6 years old C:
User Image I love to read manga and fictional novels.
User Image I enjoy listening to all sorts of foreign music. Music from the 50s-80s and classical music are also my favorite genres to listen too ^^
User Image My favorite color is green.
User Image My favorite animal is the tiger <3
User Image I love making friends on Gaia!
User Image I use Photoshop CS3 with a Wacom Intuous3 9x12 tablet for my artwork.
User Image Also, if you like my shop, rate it User Image

| Introduction | Announcements | Updates | Rules | Samples & Prices | Do's & Don't's | How to Order | Wait List | Real Life Commissions | Affiliates |
User Image

User Image

~*~ heart ~*~In Regards To Sketch Commissions~*~ heart ~*~

The shop will open Thursday, February 11, 2010! Slots will be open for commissions starting 3pm Pacific Standard Time.

There will be approximately 10 slots available and I will ONLY be offering sketch commissions because that is all the time I have for Gaia art at this moment since I am busy with schoolwork. I'll try my best to make it as detailed as possible and maybe even use some ink as well.

Examples of what the sketches might look like: [x]~[x]~[x]~[x]~[x]~[x]

When submitting a form, please do not indicate "chibi" "full body" etc. They will all be in the style indicated above.

ALL rules still apply to these sketches as noted in the "Do's and Don'ts" post! However, since it's just a pencil sketch, color is not an issue. So your avatar can be monochromatic, or rainbow colors, etc. It doesn't matter :]

I will only accept gold so please don't offer any items.

~*~ heart ~*~Pricing~*~ heart ~*~

ºSingle figure ~ 35k
ºAdditional figures ~ 10k each

Tips are loved <3

If you have further questions, please feel free to post them here ^^

heart FREEBIE ART heart

~*~First poster on page 3,500 gets a simple chibi!~*~

If you won a freebie prize before, please don't try to get another one. I want everyone to have a chance at getting one ^^
~*~Page 500~*~Kara Emily Asumie
~*~Page 750~*~kin no megami
~*~Page 1,000~*~Chibi group shot for the regulars :]
~*~Page 1,500~*~Rosemiko
~*~Page 2,000~*~Morbid Alexiel
~*~Page 2,500~*~Mira Mitsuki
~*~Page 3,000~*~g r a w r g a s m

| Introduction | Announcements | Updates | Rules | Samples & Prices | Do's & Don't's | How to Order | Wait List | Real Life Commissions | Affiliates |
User Image

User Image

04/11/08 - Created avvie shop & OPENED!
04/15/08 - Updated "Wait List" information! Now including "bribes!"
04/20/08 - Shop closed due to school-related problems. Please subscribe to the thread if you want to know when I will re-open again biggrin Also updated the section "Miscellaneous" for further information on the thread's happenings :]
05/07/08 - Updated "How to Order," "Samples," and "Wait List!" Now accepting bribes, but ONLY 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!! Has to be a good bribe or else I won't take it!
05/25/08 - Updated format of Samples so there are better visuals :]
06/21/08 - More random updates on images Dx
06/27/08 - wahmbulance Please read the section under "Miscellaneous" for avi art information!! Really important to do so or else you'll lose your chance in getting anything at all!! wahmbulance
06/29/08 - Closed shop due to me being busy with these commissions and real money order commissions D: I'll open up shop again in the beginning of August :]
07/04/08 - Happy 4th of July everyone!! ^_^ The shop will be closed until sometime in August due to my leaving the country for three weeks!! See you till then heart
08/20/08 - Updated the prices and added more options to choose from! Have a look! smile
08/30/08 - Updated Affiliates section! :]
09/13/08 - Shop opens at 12am. Taking orders!
09/18/08 - New announcement! :3
12/24/08 - Announcement about art freebies for Christmas!! Limited time only! :]
03/29/09 - Shop opens again!! :]
04/11/09 - Freebie giveaway for art shop 1 year anniversary celebration!
04/26/09 - Revamped the first page!! C:
05/07/09 - Page 571 is haunted!! gonk
05/24/09 - Shop opens!
05/27/09 - Price adjustments =X
07/13/09 - Shop opens!
02/11/10 - Shop opens after a very long hiatus for sketches only @_@

User Image

User Image
Gaia ToS
User Image Please read through Gaia's Terms of Service carefully!
User Image Also, please follow the Mini Shop Rules & Regulations!
User ImageIf you continue to act immaturely in my thread, I will report you!! evil

Copyright
User Image Please do not steal, trace, re-distribute, or claim my artwork as your own! I have worked very hard to get to where I am now, so I'd appreciate it if you could respect my work.

Advertisement
User Image I would appreciate it if you would NOT openly advertise someone else's shop or your own shop in my thread! If it's in your signature, then that's fine, but as long as you're in my thread, you need to abide by my rules :]

Bumping
User Image You may bump if you'd like and if you bump enough and are nice to everyone else in the thread, I'll consider drawing a little something for you wink

Begging
User ImagePlease do not beg for art. It's very disrespectful to me and to everyone else. Let's try to be civil, yes? ^^

User Image

~*~Simple Chibi~*~50k~*~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

~*~Chibi~*~100k~*~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

~*~Head Shots~*~125k~*~

~*~Waist Up~*~150k~*~

~*~Knee Up~*~200k~*~

User Image User Image

~*~Full Body~*~300k~*~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

~*~Additional Characters (applies for everything)~*~50k~*~

I can only handle doing a total of two to three characters in one image depending on what is being asked.

All images are Copyright to me!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Won't Do
User Image Anthro-Animals [tails and ears are ok...just not full body ~_~]
User Image Hardcore Yaoi/Yuri
User Image Graphic Hentai/Nudity
User Image Mecha art, robots, armor, etc (I can deal with swords, but that's about it)
User Image Cluttered avatars! If I can't make out what it is, I won't draw it D:<
User Image Backgrounds
User Image Complicated poses
User Image Dragons/too many scales
User Image Violence
User Image Anything too grotesque is a big no-no
User Image No large animals please. I can only handle small dogs and cats. I'm limiting it to only TWO animals...be it a plush doll or pet.
User Image No monochromatic themes please! Black and white are not considered colors....you must have more than 2 colors present! (example: green+yellow, black+blue, white+purple)
User Image No demonic appearances please. I would like to see a face with two eyes, a nose, mouth, etc. Horns, tails, long fingernails, and whatnot are ok.
User Image I will NOT draw fan art or OC art! I'll do those only for real money commissions!

User Image

Will Do
Fantasy art (mermaids, fairies, elves, etc.) User Image
Simple and cute avatars :3 User Image
Vampires User Image
Small pets/toys User Image

If you have questions, post it on the thread or PM me :]

User Image

User Image
First and foremost, whenever ordering art, please post it on the thread! I do not take PMs!

~*~Important!~*~

Please remember to send a reference of the avatar either through tektek. If possible, try to use tektek so I can also see the individual items :]

~*~Order Form~*~

[size=15][b][color=deepskyblue]~*~I Want Cherry Art!~*~[/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=darkorange]Username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkorange]What type of artwork you want:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkorange]Avatar reference image:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkorange]Additional information:[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkorange]Way of payment (items/gold/both):[/color][/b]

~*~Example~*~

~*~I Want Cherry Art!~*~
Username: CherryBlossom112
What type of artwork you want: Waist up! C:
Avatar reference image: User Image
Additional information: Make her look flirty!
Way of payment (items/gold/both): Gold - 150k

~*~Additional Information~*~

User Image Depending on what is being asked of me, I may or may not choose to draw your avatar.

User ImageONE picture per order at a time please!

User Image Wait at least a week to two weeks to get your order! As I am a very busy student, I don't always have time to draw!

User Image Depending on the picture (chibi, waist, full, etc), drawing time could take up to 3 weeks!

User ImageOnce your order has been accepted, please send the trade right after!! However, don't completely accept the entire trade (as in, giving me the gold/items, etc) until I have FINISHED the artwork! But please, don't cheat me by hitting cancel or else I'll report you! D:<

User Image Please note that I accept both pure gold and items as payment!

User Image If you plan on bribing me with an item, these are the items that I am currently questing:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dolls:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dernier*Cri Items:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Evolving Items:
Only accepting the first 5 generations of new evolving items. However, fully completed items at any generation works just fine with me ^^
User ImageUser Image

By sending me an order form, you AGREE TO EVERYTHING that has been mentioned!

User Image

~*~Regular Slots~*~

1. --- ---
2. --- ---
3. --- ---
4. --- ---
5. --- ---
6. --- ---
7. --- ---
8. --- ---
9. --- ---
10. --- ---

~*~Wait List~*~

1. --- ---
2. --- ---
3. --- ---
4. --- ---
5. --- ---

~*~Bribe Slot~*~

1. CLOSED --- () ---

~*~RL Commissions~*~

1. Sinomina --- (Chibi) --- 75% Completed
2. Enelya Anarion --- (Full Body Couple) --- 0% Completed!
3. Wayshway --- (Waist Up) --- 0% Completed!

~*~Auction Winners~*~

1. Deadly_C R O T C H:
--- (Chibi) --- 25% Completed
--- (Full Body) --- 25% Completed

2. sorry too slow v2:
--- (Full Body) --- 25% Completed!
--- (Chibi) --- 0% Completed!
--- (Line Art) --- 0% Completed!
--- (Flob #1) --- 0% Completed!
--- (Flob #2) --- 0% Completed!
--- (Flob #3) --- 0% Completed!

~*~Past Customers~*~

1. Turtle Sensei-1
2. Gisella
3. Secriden-1-2-3
4. Gregger
5. Dreaminglilly
6. Glitter_Ninja
7. xMirithx
8. Kaylin Fakkyuu Monk
9. Ratew-1
10. K a i j u K u n
11. bl4cksh4dow
12. Goldie Locking
13. TropicalPrincess808
14. Oclupaca-1
15. The Guy Who Thought Pink
16. Azulya
17. DIDDY-1
18. Rosemiko
19. StrawberryAkari
20. oO-Kiwi-Revolution-Oo
21. Spyx
22. Kin no Megami
23. Kyo Miyavi
24. Dustin Lee
25. Kisharo Dragonwings
26. iHitomi
27. Tommy J the -NOOB-
28. Xx_jewlzy_xX
29. Identity Glitch
30. Enelya Anarion
31. xXDeathCandyXx
32. Full_Moon83
33. PetitEtoiles
34. Kara Emily Asumie
35. Zealot Neo

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image As I have mentioned before, I only work on Gaia avatars in my shop. If you are interested in commissioning me in something else, then it will be considered a real money commission.

User Image I am almost always open for these kinds of commissions whenever my shop is closed.

User Image For additional commission information, please visit my deviantART site: SakuraBlossom112

User Image If you plan to bribe me through Gaia to do artwork other than avatars, it has to be an extremely big bribe. Possibly worth 1 million in gold/items depending on what is being asked.

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only accepting 200x40 and 88x31!

Art Thread Links

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/t.39628681/][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/CherryBlossom112/Kazzie-Cherry4.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/cherry-s-art-shop-closed/t.39628681/][IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/CherryBlossom112/Avi Shop Format/Kazzie-Cherry3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/high-quality-avi-art-closed/t.39628681/][img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/CherryBlossom112/1-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/high-quality-avi-art-closed/t.39628681/][IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/CherryBlossom112/2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banners

(88x31)
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(200x40)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff