Apteryxxx
... Why haven't I tried this sooner?!
Multiple colors on one stamp...
SOPRETTY. <3

i wanna seeee <3
Vanilla Le Creme
iSureDoLovePolkaDots
Vanilla Le Creme
Those bottles bring my stash to I think 106. The main store I go to had no idea what the Finger Paints were. Another one in my area knew exactly what they were. I was out the door within 25 minutes. Its now my favorite Sallys. Now they just need an Ulta, Hobby Lobby and a Wal Mart over there and Ill be set.

i should count how many i have lol
ISNT THAT SO ANNOYING !
my mom said for christmas she went into ulta asking if they had like konad nail stampers and they had no idea what that was then she went to a different one and they had them and knew what they were!! i hate when stores do that if their in that kinda business they should know about things lol
ive never heard of hobby lobby! wwhat is that?

Its a giant craft store

ooh cool : D
Aiko Afriel
LUX AURUMQU3
Oh lordy.
My Zoya collection exploded from 3 to 13 overnight.
I got Edyta (deep blue-green-olive base with MAJOR gold shimmer), Mimi (royal purple metallic), and Joy (medium rose pink with bronze-gold duochrome) in the mail and that same day, I also went to Ulta and found a bunch of Zoyas on clearance for $3.99 each.
I got Phoebe (bright blue matte with electric blue and violet fine shimmer) Mitzi (yellow toned lime green matte), Pippa (lemon yellow creme), Renee (red toned medium neon pink creme), Ali (fluorescent neon pink creme), Gemma (light olive green creme with a subtle blue and violet duochrome shimmer), and Marley (baby lavender with a slight silver-grey pearl finish).
I really want Lolly, the matte pink.

I love Mitzi so much! Did you see on facebook that Zoya is having another big promo starting tomorrow? And what do you think of their new spring collections? I'm loving the swatches over on Haute Lacquer and Scrangie biggrin
User Image

I sure did take advantage of the promo!
I've added Noel and Charla to my collection because of it, and LORDY am I excited for the spring collections.
I'm dying to get my hands on Bevin, Lotus, Maisie and Chloe.
I can go without Opal since it's so similar to Maisie.

Aged Gaian

OMG the Zoya promo - two free polishes! They did this same promo for Halloween and they're doing it again so soon...Zoya gives away polish like crazy; I love them. I chose Valerie and Ivanka this time around.

http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/01/let-zoya-color-your-world-in-2012.html
I missed out on the Zoya Flash Promos last month, so I'm taking advantage of what I can now haha.

Invisible Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

making me wanna try my new stamps noww
I just put on Orly Emberstone. Its my first and only red. Ill have to wait until tomorrow to see if I like it or if there was a reason I wasnt buying any reds.

Businesswoman

Does anybody have any good storage solutions for nail polish?

Aged Gaian

futurefashiondesigner765
I keep mine in an old sewing box, but I'm running out of room as my collection grows. I've heard of - and seen at Target - something called Snapware that's a good size for nail polish. Here's a picture. I'll be getting one of these when the sewing box can't hold all my polishes.
futurefashiondesigner765

Do you have a Michaels or Hobby Lobby around you?

Businesswoman

Vadny
futurefashiondesigner765
I keep mine in an old sewing box, but I'm running out of room as my collection grows. I've heard of - and seen at Target - something called Snapware that's a good size for nail polish. Here's a picture. I'll be getting one of these when the sewing box can't hold all my polishes.

Thank you I'll definatly be keeping that in mind.

Businesswoman

Vanilla Le Creme
futurefashiondesigner765

Yes I have both around me.
futurefashiondesigner765
Vanilla Le Creme
futurefashiondesigner765

Yes I have both around me.

Id recommend a Jet Max storage cube from Michaels or a Recollections (I think thats what its called. Its in the storage section). Their white(michaels or hobby lobby) and black(just hobby lobby). Its a 3 drawer storage cube. They do require assembly however. But each one holds 300 bottles of nail polish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff