Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

Kawaii Bunny

There's another meetup next week, I'd sort of like to wear Shiro to it. Now, how do I wear shiro without making my mum comment that I look like a bridesmaid? She has a point, all my possible outfits so far have been a little too ruffly. Maybe if I wear a blazer with it.
paper giraffes

I love classic lolitas with septum piercings sweatdrop
Reminds me of my favourite lolita Katzixx sad

Kawaii Bunny

I think I'm going to try to arrange a halloween meetup with my comm. Hopefully it will work, I've got over a month to do it.

Kawaii Bunny

Yay, my Bodyline order arrived yesterday! I finally own knee high socks, and a high waisted skirt.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Boy I haven't posted here in too long. Good to see everyone is still frilly C:

Lonely Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kawaii Bunny

I finished my latest sewing project, it's a jsk with embroidered pocketwatches and a bustle on the back. Except I'm sort of disappointed with it. I had to hand embroider all the pocketwatches because I haven't got an embroidery machine, and I feel it's quite obvious that they're not professional.

I also accidentally made it a bit too small in the bodice, and the bustle is off-centre. I've spent weeks on it, but now I just feel disappointed because it's nowhere near as nice as I imagined it would be.

Sewing people, what do you do when something you've made hasn't quite gone to plan?
Sewing and something not going as planned? That is the definition of my sewing life. crying

There's a Lolita dress I want to make eventually that has the theme of bacon. XD It'd be amazing!

I just received a Lolita dress from fanplusfriend a few weeks ago that I'll be wearing for a Halloween potluck that is Lolita oriented. smile Going for a vampire look because I also have a white wig and red contacts. Hehe! ^_^
To be perfectly honest? I start over. The trick to getting it right is practice and planning and being a**l. So I always do a muslin before I start a new dress unless there are extenuating circumstances. Frock On had extenuating circumstances, mainly that I only have a weekend to make the dress after finding out I had another model. @_@;

But that's okay, because I plan on redoing the dress before we do a manufactured version anyway. As it stands, that dress wasn't the quality I wanted it to be.
It's been months since I've been able to shoot photos of someone other than myself, but I had an emergency need for photos of the Nightmare Rising series. It's quasi-related to the current pre-order (which you should all totally check out). I can't say anything else about it until later this month, but I cropped one of the photos for a teeeeenie sneaky peek.

User Image
I'm just in the process of ordering an item on smalltao as the item is sold out on taobao. But I'm concerned if it is a scam site, it offers a paypal service but I'm still skeptical as it's web reviews have a 50% rating.
site: smalltao
does anyone know if it is safe to use or have any experiences with it?
Mayha
I'm just in the process of ordering an item on smalltao as the item is sold out on taobao. But I'm concerned if it is a scam site, it offers a paypal service but I'm still skeptical as it's web reviews have a 50% rating.
site: smalltao
does anyone know if it is safe to use or have any experiences with it?

It's probably not a scam, but that looks like they just link directly to the TaoBao listing through a translation protocol. That page is for the final payment of a dress reservation. If you didn't pay the first part/deposit, you can't buy it through that page.

Kawaii Bunny

I found Gothic and Lolita, Fruits and Fresh Fruits in the library last week, and having read through them I am now desperate for some old school Lolita and a pair of rockinghorse shoes.

I also really want some bodyline boots and a bodyline coat, but they seem to be mostly out of stock, and a little unaffordable right now. I'll need to save up a bit and hope that by the time I get spare money, they'll have restocked.

Sugary Bunny

19,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Evil Goth Bunny
I found Gothic and Lolita, Fruits and Fresh Fruits in the library last week, and having read through them I am now desperate for some old school Lolita and a pair of rockinghorse shoes.

I also really want some bodyline boots and a bodyline coat, but they seem to be mostly out of stock, and a little unaffordable right now. I'll need to save up a bit and hope that by the time I get spare money, they'll have restocked.

I was thinking about getting rockinghorse shoes today too, never had any and never bothered because I thought they would make me feel so tall with the heel.. Im 5' 7 already. :C

Kawaii Bunny

Bunny-Lolita-Chan
Evil Goth Bunny

I was thinking about getting rockinghorse shoes today too, never had any and never bothered because I thought they would make me feel so tall with the heel.. Im 5' 7 already. :C

Get rockinghorse shoes! They are awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff