Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Eloquent Vampire

Oh hay, lots of new work done the other day!

My sleeve is starting to look like one whole single piece again, and my next appointments are in April, two in April and one in May. And got my navel pierced again, as my weight loss reward myself, and Tony loves them. The old gnarly scar tissue on top is just from when I had it done like 10-12 years ago, the new one goes underneath that old scar tissue. I still look fat as ******** in the pictures, I'm sure some of it is Taco Bell food baby and some menstrual bloating I'm fighting, but I promise that as of that morning, I was 122lbs. Which I allow as part of normal weight fluctuations, I still count it as a win and having earned this piercing. But damn, are navel photos always so unflattering?

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Angelic Zealot

i dont have any extreme body modifications, just lobes pierced, and a cartilage piercing, but i do have three tattoos, all of which ive gotten in the past 6 months.

my first is on my left forearm, i already had freckles in the shape of the constellation Orion, so i just connected the dots, and added a couple, just to make it more distinctive.
my second is on the front of my right shoulder, and its a rose with a scroll in front of it, and on that scroll it just says "name". this one i actually got on a dare, and i still love it so much. its just exactly the kind of irreverent humour that i love, and a whole lot of tongue and cheek.
and my third, i only got about a month ago, its on the back of my left shoulder. its an oval with monkey in it. its actually the monkey from Seurat's Saturday on the Grande Jatte, which is far in the foreground chasing a little dog. since the painting is pointillism, my monkey is pointillism too. its my only tattoo with colour, and i dont plan to get any other colour tattoos.

Timid Star

i recently got both nips pierced and took out most of my ear piercings so now i'm down to 4 piercings (one in each earlobe and one in each n****e). im done with piercings.

i got my first tattoo last year but i booked an appointment for june 25th at 7 pm for a second tattoo. my first is under my collarbone over my heart and is a horse playing in the shape of a heart. my second is going to be the phantomhive crest from black butler and is going to be on my right inner bicep.

this was the first day i got my first tat but its the best pic i have:
User Image

my 2nd tat:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Gem

Piercings I have:
4 in left ear (3 lobe, 1 cartilage)
4 in right ear
Nose on right side

Piercings I want:
Nipples (again)
Medusa (maybe)
2nd cartilage in left ear
Faux rook in right ear

Tattoos I have:
Homonka (from Bleach) on right arm

Tattoos I want:
Cresenct moon somewhere

Bashful Strawberry

I have an appointment later this month! It's my first session on my first ever cover up. sweatdrop
Hopefully it will be the only cover up I'll ever need.

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
sebaciels
i recently got both nips pierced and took out most of my ear piercings so now i'm down to 4 piercings (one in each earlobe and one in each n****e). im done with piercings.

i got my first tattoo last year but i booked an appointment for june 25th at 7 pm for a second tattoo. my first is under my collarbone over my heart and is a horse playing in the shape of a heart. my second is going to be the phantomhive crest from black butler and is going to be on my right inner bicep.

this was the first day i got my first tat but its the best pic i have:
User Image

my 2nd tat:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm considering nips, how is the healing proccess?

Bashful Strawberry

ratsmet
I'm considering nips, how is the healing proccess?

I think they are like most piercings in that the first week or two is the worst.
Mine were cake to heal, I just wore a tee-shirt bra, with no padding, and since I change my bra everyday I didn't have to cover them with cotton pads or gauze like I have heard mentioned by other people. I have also heard of people wearing a sports bra and that helps them, but like I said mine were really easy to heal, so I didn't need to do that either...
If you have a lot of questions, I can answer with my experience; but if you do some googling and read up on like BMEzine or something, that'll probably answer a lot of your questions.

Wheezing Elder

I'm baaaaaack! It took like 2+ years of tracking down old emails and passwords and emailing AOL etc to get back into my main account. So, uh, yeah. Super oldbie here. :3

Bat Trash's Fangirl

Sparkly Werewolf

12,125 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Forum Regular 100
heart I have 4 stretches lobe piercings
(one 7/16" on the left, and the right is a 0, 6, and cool
and my septum is pierced.

Hope to get a conch piercing soon since my friend who pierces may be at a shop again soon but Indiana doesn't allow dermal punches and I don't know if anything bigger than a 10g needle is available and I want a 6 or 4. :C I don't want stretch cartilage, I'm a wimp.

Also want some face dermals and angel bites but I might get lip injections soon so I'm not sure if the angel bites will interfere.

heart I have a lot of tattoos. Working on getting one removed on my chest and another covered up in the near future. Favorite would be the spider on my forearm, the skull on my thigh, and the illuminati eye on the back of my head.

hopefully theres a dedicated Amanda Palmer Astronaut tattoo in the future for me. And I want an instax camera and a polaroid camera on the back of my legs.

heart As far as other mods I have my tongue split and that's it.

it's not in my near future but I'm thinking of getting lavender eye injections (eye tattoo) and some silicone implants along my collar bone or something. I'd get my ears pointed but I don't think my ears are a good candidate for the style I want.

Lupine Labtech

Aaahhh I cannot wait until my birthday on June 8th. I'm getting my newest tattoo! A sleeve on my lower arm to cover all my scars. It's going to be a wolf in a forest. Love wolves so much and always wanted one on my lower arm for years now. Finally getting around to it.

User Image
I'm planning on getting my third tat soon on the outer side of my right thigh. What are people's experiences with tattoos in that area?

Bashful Strawberry

Mimorichi
I'm planning on getting my third tat soon on the outer side of my right thigh. What are people's experiences with tattoos in that area?

I'm getting work done on my right hip/thigh/side area and it sucks... like it's sensitive but the worst part is after when it's healing and you realize how much stuff hits or rubs that side of your body.
I know it was maybe day 3 or 4 I didn't even think and shut a drawer with my hip, like I always do, and I instantly regretted it.
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi

I'm getting work done on my right hip/thigh/side area and it sucks... like it's sensitive but the worst part is after when it's healing and you realize how much stuff hits or rubs that side of your body.
I know it was maybe day 3 or 4 I didn't even think and shut a drawer with my hip, like I always do, and I instantly regretted it.

My appointment to get it done is this Friday... aw man I'm in for a rough time. I have classes again starting next week too sweatdrop

x-Burden's Partner

Ghostly Investigator

23,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image

My grandmother died on Friday, and my uncle got a tattoo on his wrist. He had the artist copy part of a card she had sent him that read "Love you! Mom", and it got me thinking. The tattoo I currently have (only the one for now) is a kanji for forever that I got as a memorial for a girlfriend who died in a car accident, but I've been toying with the idea of an ongoing one. I'd like to do something like a cascade of feathers or petals or leaves with the initials and/or death dates.

Is that a corny idea or would feathers offend someone? Opinions?

User Image

Bashful Strawberry

Mimorichi
Gummibear Pwns
Mimorichi

My appointment to get it done is this Friday... aw man I'm in for a rough time. I have classes again starting next week too sweatdrop

I'm sure that'll be fine, I have a really physical job so I knocked it more than if I were in school or something, I think.
I will say that I couldn't comfortably wear jeans for about 9 days due to part of my tat being at the waistband. I will say if you're able to wear dresses or leggings, go that route for comfort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff