Welcome to Gaia! ::

JUVlA
Mine would look like a Rubix cube, but clear with light blue sparkles hovering around the center.

Oooh. Why a Rubix cube?
Manah Shadowsong
xXFuta_HimeXx
UMR - Impressively Blazin
Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

You know what? Your thread is ******** boring.

Ignoring the Baka aside...

Mine would have a tear shaped gem, held tightly in 4 bands of a silvery metal that feels heavier then it looks like. The base is wider giving a flat appearance to the bottom of a cup, and etched into the flat part of the inner circle of the base is a pentagram. At the top where the 4 silvery bands meet is a small circle with a thin metal pentagram inside that is just connected to the circle. The gem itself is a deep almost blood red color, Making it hard to tell when it starts to get corrupted till its already over 3/4 corrupted.

Ooh... That's very clever. Then you wouldn't really have to worry about the concerns of other M-Girls/Guy until it was nearly too late--provided that that's what you wanted: to become a witch. Your Soul Gem seems tainted already!

Familiar Guildswoman

Manah Shadowsong
xXFuta_HimeXx
Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

Mine would have a tear shaped gem, held tightly in 4 bands of a silvery metal that feels heavier then it looks like. The base is wider giving a flat appearance to the bottom of a cup, and etched into the flat part of the inner circle of the base is a pentagram. At the top where the 4 silvery bands meet is a small circle with a thin metal pentagram inside that is just connected to the circle. The gem itself is a deep almost blood red color, Making it hard to tell when it starts to get corrupted till its already over 3/4 corrupted.

Ooh... That's very clever. Then you wouldn't really have to worry about the concerns of other M-Girls/Guy until it was nearly too late--provided that that's what you wanted: to become a witch. Your Soul Gem seems tainted already!

Well the coloring is tied to her past and her own mental troubles, added on the fact that my person is not human to start with but a Blood Fairy, a species of fairy who is known to go insane if they lose their 'anchor' in a non natural way. The coloring of the gem represents her nature after all and her nature is blood and metal~
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong
xXFuta_HimeXx
Mine.

How about yours?

Well the coloring is tied to her past and her own mental troubles, added on the fact that my person is not human to start with but a Blood Fairy, a species of fairy who is known to go insane if they lose their 'anchor' in a non natural way. The coloring of the gem represents her nature after all and her nature is blood and metal~

I saw Charlotte in your avatar and thought of Mami. I made a mural for her in my profile. Haha.

So anyway, blood and metal? A fairy of war? I was right to think that your person is chaotic. My character would have to seek her out and eliminate her.

Familiar Guildswoman

Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong
xXFuta_HimeXx
Mine.

How about yours?

I saw Charlotte in your avatar and thought of Mami. I made a mural for her in my profile. Haha.

So anyway, blood and metal? A fairy of war? I was right to think that your person is chaotic. My character would have to seek her out and eliminate her.

More a fairy of opposites. Fairies are typically unable to touch Iron and she can create and control it and any metal she has encountered at a thought. All she was before her instance is a fairy raised as a daughter to a human, afterwards she turned into a demon against the church, blaming them rightly for the death of her mother and all magic in the world. After a long period of time she regained what she lost and holds onto it by a thread, becoming afraid of everything and seeing the shadows of the government after her, wanting her for what she is.
*shrugs* you may see her as an enemy but I see her as a broken fragmented soul that is fighting her own race's nature just to maintain a sense of normality in her own mind
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong

More a fairy of opposites. Fairies are typically unable to touch Iron and she can create and control it and any metal she has encountered at a thought. All she was before her instance is a fairy raised as a daughter to a human, afterwards she turned into a demon against the church, blaming them rightly for the death of her mother and all magic in the world. After a long period of time she regained what she lost and holds onto it by a thread, becoming afraid of everything and seeing the shadows of the government after her, wanting her for what she is.
*shrugs* you may see her as an enemy but I see her as a broken fragmented soul that is fighting her own race's nature just to maintain a sense of normality in her own mind

Indeed. There are two or more perspectives here. However, my character would not engage her if they did not sense that her motives would eventually led to an event that had a great effect upon them. A negative event, that is. Given that my character dislikes chaos and violence, yet ironically fights witches and such, they would not stand to see your character's problems be resolved by violence. My character seeks alternative, non-violent and non-chaotic solutions.

Familiar Guildswoman

Manah Shadowsong

Indeed. There are two or more perspectives here. However, my character would not engage her if they did not sense that her motives would eventually led to an event that had a great effect upon them. A negative event, that is. Given that my character dislikes chaos and violence, yet ironically fights witches and such, they would not stand to see your character's problems be resolved by violence. My character seeks alternative, non-violent and non-chaotic solutions.

My chara would likewise avoid yours, hell she would avoid everyone as she is antisocial because of her fear of what she calls 'Hunters'. Keep in mind Manah Shadowsong was originally designed for a different series, Touhou Project to be exact, but a little tweaking and she can really fit into anything I put my mind to. Either way she would be more worried about destroying the Witches for she believes that A) They give magic a bad name. B) she hates innocent people getting hurt as a result of her mother's....death by the church and C) They would bring the hunters right to her area and she doesn't want to run again.
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong

My chara would likewise avoid yours, hell she would avoid everyone as she is antisocial because of her fear of what she calls 'Hunters'. Keep in mind Manah Shadowsong was originally designed for a different series, Touhou Project to be exact, but a little tweaking and she can really fit into anything I put my mind to. Either way she would be more worried about destroying the Witches for she believes that A) They give magic a bad name. B) she hates innocent people getting hurt as a result of her mother's....death by the church and C) They would bring the hunters right to her area and she doesn't want to run again.

Then my character would be yet another enemy for her to seek refuge from. My character does not intentionally make enemies, yet seems to find themselves in positions where they will end up pissing somebody off. This is due to their sense of right and wrong--or, more specifically, progression and regression. Whatever does not better society, themselves or others is seen as a regression (logically so), and they strive to reverse the process by any logical, yet tactful means necessary. Your character would be on my character's "Things to Solve" list.

Familiar Guildswoman

Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong

Then my character would be yet another enemy for her to seek refuge from. My character does not intentionally make enemies, yet seems to find themselves in positions where they will end up pissing somebody off. This is due to their sense of right and wrong--or, more specifically, progression and regression. Whatever does not better society, themselves or others is seen as a regression (logically so), and they strive to reverse the process by any logical, yet tactful means necessary. Your character would be on my character's "Things to Solve" list.

Ehh that all depends on how it goes down if they meet in truth. Depending on what is said, location and reason they meet would be the end result of how they would react to each other. It could result with her just being another thing hunted to be solved and taken care of, the the taking care of could go in her favor whether she want it or not ^^
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong
Manah Shadowsong

Ehh that all depends on how it goes down if they meet in truth. Depending on what is said, location and reason they meet would be the end result of how they would react to each other. It could result with her just being another thing hunted to be solved and taken care of, the the taking care of could go in her favor whether she want it or not ^^

I promise you this: if they wre to meet, and if they were to fight, your character would die--unless she fought with powers or styles not yet seen or experienced before by my character. Situational Adaptation is my character's power. If it's happened before, it will not happen again.

Hilarious Dabbler

Oh hey something to go along with my witch post XD on the other topic :3.

Now I dunno what to say much about my soul gem, but I wanted it to have two color blended together like a gradient. Blue and Green. Top Part would have a rabbit's head and two round leaves on each side of it. with a crescent in the middle of the gem. For its shape when my OC is transformed, it would be twin leaves. on her hood.
LilyMoonlight

Now I dunno what to say much about my soul gem, but I wanted it to have two color blended together like a gradient. Blue and Green. Top Part would have a rabbit's head and two round leaves on each side of it. with a crescent in the middle of the gem. For its shape when my OC is transformed, it would be twin leaves. on her hood.

I thought that you'd do like someone did here and say that your soul gem was a grief seed. Whew.
I thought that my OC would have to kill you for a second there.

Last's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

Orange, shaped like a maple leaf because maple syrup. Golden threads for the 'veins' of the leaf.

Or something like that. OTL

Hilarious Dabbler

LilyMoonlight

I thought that you'd do like someone did here and say that your soul gem was a grief seed. Whew.
I thought that my OC would have to kill you for a second there.

-in Catbug's voice- "Why would you do that?" -ahem-

No not in the case of Kazumi, where her SG looks very much like a Grief Seed. I don't wanna really design my Grief Seed until I have a final design of my Soul Gem. From what I have seen, Grief Seeds has more symbols in it than Soul Gems. Soul gems have a top emblem, color, and...Pretty much it, they have some gold base to hold it.

Dapper Loiterer

The standard shape of a normal sould gem maybe with a pale blue shimmering white color on the inside. razz because I'm so original, XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff