Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

Mega Cutie-Pie

Bright green with a froggy symbol. Has silvery swirls as the holder with a dome bottom.
There is no Soul Gem for a witch, however, I think that my Grief Seed would be jet black with two spikes upside like cat's ears and a lot of black diamonds arround it... there would be a purple bow on the middle, fused with one of the diamonds.
Infernal Marionetta
Bright green with a froggy symbol. Has silvery swirls as the holder with a dome bottom.

What's it shaped like? The gem?

Mega Cutie-Pie

UMR - Impressively Blazin
Infernal Marionetta

Kinda circlish.
Infernal Marionetta
Infernal Marionetta

Kinda circlish.

cool rock bro

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sailor Onyx
like this
User Image

Dammit, Onyx! That's Sayaka's!

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sailor Onyx
like this
User Image

Dammit, Onyx! That's Sayaka's!

Sure is its inspired by Sayaka since she is one of my favorite Characters biggrin That and I just like the color blue

Also if my soul gem wasn't blue It would be green with a green butterfly instead and when transformed into brooch form it would be a butterfly as well.

Like so minus the butterfly :

User Image

Friendly Gaian

kitty blanket
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

surprised

No way.
(Looks like Sayaka's)

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mine would look like a Rubix cube, but clear with light blue sparkles hovering around the center.

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Mine.
Pink. Shaped like an octagonal prism. Decorated with silver that starts at the bottom and has four extensions that end at the center of the top; like a cage.

How about yours?

You know what? Your thread is ******** boring.

Familiar Guildswoman

xXFuta_HimeXx
Mine.

How about yours?

You know what? Your thread is ******** boring.

Ignoring the Baka aside...

Mine would have a tear shaped gem, held tightly in 4 bands of a silvery metal that feels heavier then it looks like. The base is wider giving a flat appearance to the bottom of a cup, and etched into the flat part of the inner circle of the base is a pentagram. At the top where the 4 silvery bands meet is a small circle with a thin metal pentagram inside that is just connected to the circle. The gem itself is a deep almost blood red color, Making it hard to tell when it starts to get corrupted till its already over 3/4 corrupted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff