Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
(Creating this thread early because I caught a nasty bug, so I dunno if I'll be on in time)

The new year has begun, and so has the "Road to Wrestlemania". What are you expecting this year? Do you think it will be a good year? Bad? Who do you think will be called up from NXT? Who will win the Royal Rumble?

Personally, I'm excited about the new year, but not too much. AmDrag is coming back, Bad News Wade Barret is back, Kidd and Cesaro might FINALLY be getting a push... But dammit, the Authority's back... Not only was I weary of HHH and Steph's bullying by Survivor Series, but their return was... *sigh*... To his credit, Seth worked like hell to make the return look good last week, but he couldn't salvage it, for me at least.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Who is the black guy behind Cena?

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I also hear that Randy came back last week and RKO'd some people and then disappeared like Batman in the night!

Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet BNB vs DZ yuuuuuuup!!! Good match starting off! Mmmmmmm absolutely love HHH and Steph being the dominate heels!!! They are so good at it!

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rinkimekuta
wondering that as well. Initial thought was "is that Darren Young?"

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hybird
Rinkimekuta

Oh wow...forgot all about him. I have to see him again I wasn't looking with him in mind to compare! Also be careful with that bug I hear the flu is pretty hardcore lately! So be well and get well soon

REALLY!?!?!?!?!? That's it? That's all we get a 5 min match!! Now I'm pissed!

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rinkimekuta
Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet BNB vs DZ yuuuuuuup!!! Good match starting off! Mmmmmmm absolutely love HHH and Steph being the dominate heels!!! They are so good at it!

I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS!!!

This match was nothing but a way to "remind" the audience that Barrett is supposed to be a heel and not cheered for. xp

NVM Kane made it better. A 2/3 falls match is great at these kinds of matches...right? I hope it isn't a quick two falls.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm just headesking at all of this because I saw it coming from a mile away. Wouldn't be so opposed to it if The Authority hasn't been pulling this on Ziggler for who knows how long.

Added to that, as great a heel Barrett is, I was really excited to see how he would play out as a face. That quickly went out the window.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rinkimekuta
Hybird
Rinkimekuta

Oh wow...forgot all about him. I have to see him again I wasn't looking with him in mind to compare! Also be careful with that bug I hear the flu is pretty hardcore lately! So be well and get well soon

REALLY!?!?!?!?!? That's it? That's all we get a 5 min match!! Now I'm pissed!
im still going to lean on it being Young, since rumors have been flying they wanted to reveal him as the bunny. (My other thought that the mystery guy was Ricochet, but that's just not possible. Ricochet is lighter skin tone, and isn't even signed with wwe)

Thanks. Luckily i took measure to counter (sadly with medicine, and not a steel chair...) whatever I caught when the signs started.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ref was kinda quick there on those last couple of counts....or was it me?

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OMG ANGLE ON RAW!!! 2015 RETURN CONFIRMED!!! surprised

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Rinkimekuta
Ref was kinda quick there on those last couple of counts....or was it me?
no, he was fairly quick. Not sure if was in the realm of illegal speed count though.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Primary reason I say Cena would have been a better choice to beat Taker's streak than Lesnar....and holy s**t remember when Cena use to do s**t in the ring like that!!!! Member? You member! Member?ahhhhhhh good times good times!

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kaiser Khorosho
OMG ANGLE ON RAW!!! 2015 RETURN CONFIRMED!!! surprised
RIGHT!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? ANGLE AT THE RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUMBER 2 SURPRISE ENTRANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Damn....even managed to piss off JBL....THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!!!! Now get these guys a REAL team to face don't do this wrestle nobodies for like 3 months

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Who's ******** idea was it to give the Accension the "we're better than the Road Warriors" gimmick?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff