Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Devoted Sweetheart

User Image

This is a guest artist recruit thread for M.O.R.P.H.
              The guest artist hunt is now over, and the new guests have been announced on page 22.

//ABOUT M.O.R.P.H.
                M.O.R.P.H. is so full of win, it'll make your head cave in.
                The shop title stands for Mind-boggling, Oddly Random and Peculiar Humanoids.
                Our shop theme basically revolves around anthro-morphs of creatures.
                M.O.R.P.H. is more than just an art shop, though... it's also an unorthodox clubhouse.
                We are over two years old, have over 2000 pages, and plan to keep going strong!

//REQUIREMENTS
                The three requirements for becoming a part of M.O.R.P.H. are as follows:
                    1. You must type properly like a respectable Gaian would.
                    2. Your artistic skills must be up to par with the other artists in the shop.
                    Our examples: [pianochord] [Arisa] [Nya] [Cory]
                    3. You must be an active poster within the shop thread (by posting at least twice a week).

If you believe that you meet these requirements, here's a little more info for you:
                    •Guest artists will be a part of the shop for at about three weeks, give or take some time depending on how things go.
                    •Guest artists will not have access to the mule account, therefore I will help keep slot and artist information updated.
                    •Guest artists do not have to choose a "morph" creature like the permanent shop members.

//APPLICATION
                The hunt is now over so we will no longer be taking applications.
                    You can call me:
                    How often I'm online:
                    This is what I can do: [[Delete this and show me 3-5 text links plus a link to your gallery if you wish.]]
                    My timezone:
                    My experience in joint/solo shops:
                    "The More You Know" fact about me:
                    Two of my pet peeves:

Feel free to PM me or post any questions. :]

Tip: If you want to increase your chances of getting chosen, I suggest that you post here or in the shop thread often. If you just post an application and run off, you'll pretty much be boned.

User Image

Devoted Sweetheart

User Image

//APPLICATIONS
                Neon Zeppelin
                You can call me: Neon Zeppelin
                How often I'm online: Almost everyday currently, so to be safe for Possible RL stuff 4-5 days
                This is what I can do:
                Newest Newer New New-ish Lalala Falala
                My timezone: USA Mountain Time
                My experience in joint/solo shops: Fairly new, Have made two shops recently but can't find a theme I like and mostly get orders through request thread offering. Also have a request thread
                "The More You Know" fact about me: I want to go to the most desolate and open part of the Sahara Desert at night to see as many stars as I can at once.
                Two of my pet peeves:
                1. Anyone wearing shoes in the house, I only tolerate it.
                2. Loose threads or random fuzzies on anything made of cloth, I MUST pick or pull it off.

Fiontan
                You can call me: Fiontan
                How often I'm online: From 8:30 pm to about 7-8 am Tuesday-Friday, 5:30 pm to about 7-8 am Saturday, and lastly from whenever I wake up to whenever I go to sleep on Sunday and Monday.
                This is what I can do: Chibi 1 x Chibi 2 x Fullbody/Colour/Couple x Fullbody/Sketchy/Color I'll either do Chibi's or Fullbody. Due to a lack of scanner I'll probably just be taking chibi's, fullbody will have to be a bribe and an understanding that I'll be held up till I can scan. Gallery
                My timezone: EST (Ohio)
                My experience in joint/solo shops: I've ran a number of shops, both joint and solo shops, my income from any one shop generally amounts to about 1 mil before I close shop for a while.
                "The More You Know" fact about me: I'm 23, straight edge, enjoy roleplaying and watching wrestling. I'll be joining a backyard group come spring. I also enjoy cooking, and dislike baking.
                Two of my pet peeves: Clinginess. . . ignorance >>;;

Humanismu
                You can call me:
                How often I'm online:Er'yhour of er'yday (sans sleep and school)
                This is what I can do: regular:
                click just a sketch... click
                chibi:
                1 2 3-8
                My timezone: PST
                My experience in joint/solo shops: None :<
                "The More You Know" fact about me: I want to be a housewife, and often get teased about it. If I could time travel back to the 40's, I would.
                Two of my pet peeves:
                1. People not replying after you give them :c, not even a thank you.
                2. When a really cute knit top I own starts to pulls qu q

r a i n b o w DUCKEH
                You can call me: Duckeh~ (r a i n b o w DUCKEH)
                How often I'm online: Well, school just started up again but I am usually on every day for a few hours. :D
                This is what I can do: [x][x][x][x][x]
                My timezone: EST - Eastern Standard Time (GMT + 1o)
                My experience in joint/solo shops: Well uh... none, really. I opened a temp shop a while ago but it sorta disappeared amongst other threads. I've been looking to join a joint shop for a while but not many people search for/accept traditional art. :(
                "The More You Know" fact about me: I am addicted to a game called 'League of Legends', so if you see me getting on there too much just give me a slap to the wrist. ^^
                Two of my pet peeves: oo1 - People who don't focus on you/give you their attention while you are talking to them.
                oo2 - People not using basic manners (Chewing with your mouth closed, picking up your feet when you walk, covering your mouth when you yawn).

HaIIows
                You can call me: Hallows
                How often I'm online: (i'd like it to be every day really...) as often as i can...like at least twice a week (i don't have internet reliably)
                This is what I can do:
                http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/toxicflea/gaia/P1080490-1.jpg
                http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/toxicflea/gaia/P1080405-1.jpg
                http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/toxicflea/gaia/P1080147-1.jpg
                http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/toxicflea/P1050531-1-1.jpg
                http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/toxicflea/P1050646.jpg
                My timezone: -5hrs canada biggrin
                My experience in joint/solo shops: i started an art shop Jan 13, 2011. its my first art shop and i'm still tweaking a bit of stuff (i'm sorta learning as i go) link to art shop
                "The More You Know" fact about me: i've breathed underwater before? (no snorkel or anything...i dunno how it happened actually xD)
                Two of my pet peeves: when the microwave door is left open and when people can't follow simple instructions and then get mad at you for their incompetence :/

ii-nkwell
                You can call me: ii-nk
                How often I'm online: At least every day. I usually lurk about, checking on things and stalking the art forums, looking for something to invest in. It was my habit before I quit, and is quickly becoming my habit again now that I'm back.
                This is what I can do: 1 2 3 pb
                My timezone: Central Standard yo
                My experience in joint/solo shops: Long time ago in the land of Gaia 2003/4, I had a small art shop. Being as I left the site for 4+ years after 05, and am just now coming back, now much experience on gaia with join/solo shops.
                "The More You Know" fact about me: When God said "Let there be light" I replied "Sure thing, boss" and flipped the switch. = 3=b
                Two of my pet peeves: ******** retards that don't know how to read a front page, or harass an artist when only one day has passed. Also, Vaporeons. (I take my gaming seriously, and find it to be a completely superfluous pokemon. BE READY FOR GAME DEBATES WHEN I AM IN A ROOM. Especially fantasy games. )

Sayuri_Nitta
                You can call me: Sayuri_Nitta (Say, Sayuri etc )
                How often I'm online: Every day
                This is what I can do: Rough sketch I did for a shop app XD / Inked piece / Entry for an art contest / Devart
                My timezone: GMT
                My experience in joint/solo shops: I've run a few solo shops of my own now and then over the years, not really in joint shops, mostly group auctions. Most of my art stuff has been done for Breedables.
                "The More You Know" fact about me: I'm an old fart of 33 - I can bend my elbows really far back the wrong way, it freaks my fiance out no end
                Two of my pet peeves: 1) Lazy usage of the english language online - I admit to using the occasional lol etc but beyond that I prefer to express myself properly
                2) Personal manners (of lack of) ; open mouth chewing, coughing/sneezing that sort of thing

User Image

Devoted Sweetheart

User Image
-Reserved-
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items