10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat

Heh. Reminds me of a fishing joke.

I like jokes

Allright, fine. You know why no one ever wants to become know as the next best fisher?

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat

I like jokes

Allright, fine. You know why no one ever wants to become know as the next best fisher?

Because it means they live their lives out on a lonely smelly fishing boat?

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat

I like jokes

Nope. it's because there's really no pride in being the worlds number one Master Baiter.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat

I like jokes

Nope. it's because there's really no pride in being the worlds number one Master Baiter.

AH HA! Most humorous blaugh

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Arisa Takera
Naruto Ginji Lestat

I like jokes

AH HA! Most humorous blaugh

/me shrugs.
I try. but thanks~

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
i think I'm gonna retire for the night. Goodnight Naru. Goodnight thread that doesnt care whether I speak to it or not

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Aye, and the same to you Lass~
Sleep well.
Arisa Takera

I thought I was gonna love batman more than I already do when Christian Bale became the new batman... but I hate his Batman voice...............

Yeah that seems to be the major complaint with the new ones. I wish they had just maybe done a voice over someone else s deep voice that didn't so, husky?

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera

I thought I was gonna love batman more than I already do when Christian Bale became the new batman... but I hate his Batman voice...............

Yeah that seems to be the major complaint with the new ones. I wish they had just maybe done a voice over someone else s deep voice that didn't so, husky?

All they had to do was not alter his voice. Christian Bale has a very smooth sexy deep voice that would have done just fine... But he changed it up with a lisp and they added the stupid "grizzly bear/Clint eastwood" effect and that was just... no
Arisa Takera
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera

All they had to do was not alter his voice. Christian Bale has a very smooth sexy deep voice that would have done just fine... But he changed it up with a lisp and they added the stupid "grizzly bear/Clint eastwood" effect and that was just... no

Agreed 110%, The mask and suit really are enough to make the other people (story wise), know it's not him. Though the Joker in the newest one, must say really liked the character (for a villain).
Clearly a genius crossed to insanity, had mostly non predictable motives/actions and a unclear back story that gave him some humanity, until he shoves a pencil into someone's hand >,>'''

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera

Agreed 110%, The mask and suit really are enough to make the other people (story wise), know it's not him. Though the Joker in the newest one, must say really liked the character (for a villain).
Clearly a genius crossed to insanity, had mostly non predictable motives/actions and a unclear back story that gave him some humanity, until he shoves a pencil into someone's hand >,>'''

Heath ledger.... was the best joker.... since Nicholson..... I cry every time I see him walking out of that hospital in that gown... *tear* He's totally missed. Why do all the great ones have to OD!?!?!?!
Arisa Takera

Heath ledger.... was the best joker.... since Nicholson..... I cry every time I see him walking out of that hospital in that gown... *tear* He's totally missed. Why do all the great ones have to OD!?!?!?!

I know!!!! <:c Like Chris Farley, so many music artists, there's always a way out of things like that. I guess they just didn't see the other way.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera

I know!!!! <:c Like Chris Farley, so many music artists, there's always a way out of things like that. I guess they just didn't see the other way.

Maybe the fame becomes too much for them... It's a lot of pressure to be that awesome I'm sure
Arisa Takera
Neon Zeppelin
Arisa Takera

Maybe the fame becomes too much for them... It's a lot of pressure to be that awesome I'm sure

Yeah, though a lot have personal problems too probably that the fame makes worse.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Neon Zeppelin

Yeah, though a lot have personal problems too probably that the fame makes worse.

If I were famous I'd be a recluse. Only my friends would be allowed to actually be around me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff