Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Welcome to the Arena!
Well, the small circle we call a battle field here in Gambler's Underground Path!
Not against ToS.
INDEX

User Image {Intro&Guidelines}

{Current Pot&Gamblers&Bribes}

{Battlers&Tournament Set Up}

{Prize for the Winner&Past Cahmpions}

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
{INTRO&GUIDELINES}

Introduction

Hey, Trainer. Yeah, you. Come here.
You look pretty good. Why don't you put that to the test? NOT A GYM CHALLENGE! Who do you think you are? Ash Ketchum!? Please. I mean the Gambler's Underground Path. Yeah. Winners get prizes, good prizes. But can you stand the pressure? People pay good money to see these fights. Heehehehehe... Gold. That's what its about for the gamblers. Corruption around every corner, and they'll only be one winner. Are you ready? Can you stand it? All that money waiting on you to make a move!?

Guidelines

{Bribing} Everybody loves a good bribe. Want a certain trainer to come out to the top? Bribe the other to loose. Looking to bribe me to put in a little dirt into the match... With enough gold, I could bend the rules a bit... Hehehehe... Just for you. A 1,000 gold bribe and I will also mask the Pokemon of your trainer so the others may not plot against him.

{Trainers} Trainers may bet on themselves, or against themselves. You may bet on one or more trainers. 8 Trainers per tournament. Trainers MUST send me the list of Pokemon they're going to use. Trainers will have 24 hours to battle and forward me results and a synopsis of battle (Synopsis is only if possible). All pokemon must be in the levels between 80-99. Unless a special tournament is posted.

{Champions} Champions go on the Champion board for viewing. They receive the winning prize for that specific tournament.

{Gamblers} You may bet on one or more trainers. Winner receives 80% of the pot. Send all bets to The Blunt MiddleMan. Send bribes to me. Message me your bets, with the amount you want to place and on who.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
{POT&GAMBLERS}

{GAMBLERS}
None.

{POT}
Empty.

{Who BRIBED Who}

All bribers must send me a bribe report stating who they bribed, with how much and why, as well as if they took the bribe.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
{Battlers&Tournament Set Up}

None so Far.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
{PRIZE}

Nitemare Sash

{CHAMPIONS}

None yet.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Start PM'ing me trainers. (;

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is that against the Gaia rules? .

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
GaRyOaKy

I don't believe so. Its like a lottery kinda thing, games for gold. Which is allowed. All bribes go back into this forum, so its really just a big game.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff