Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Game items in the Daily Chance Petition

NO TRASH
NO BUGS
NO FISH
NO INK

Since the Daily Chance came out, 90% of the Items it gives out seems to be game items.

These game items once were great ways of making gold, but in the words of Dolly Parton's Song from The Best Little Whorehouse " A Lil' Bitty Pissant Country Place" "Now whats the point in opening up the store if you give the goods away?"

Gaia is against us spamming the threads, but the items the DC gives out seem just like spam. How so? Well when was the last time you liked getting spam? Its miscellaneous ad unneeded.

If the Daily Chance doesn't give away game item, then people's inventories would no longer be flooded with items they can't even give away half the time. The prices of Items like Fish, Bugs, and Ink will rise back to normal, and we won't have to put up with their feeble prices.

If people didn't get these items free, then the prices drop because people who worked for them can't sell them like they use to.

For example...
White ink used to sell 8000-1200+ before..User Image
And now..
User Image
People are not even working for inks they just get it off the daily chance and same goes with the trash,flowers,bugs..
Why should people get game items without them working?Lets say you get 2953 items off the daily chance every year.. and if 90% was game items=2953*90/100=2657.7 game items EVERY YEAR! and lets say 100000 people go on every day..
2657.7*100000=265770000 GAME ITEMS GIVEN OUT A DAY!
Now if it was for a year..
26577000*100000=97006050000 and thats just about 1% OF GAIA If gaia had 10 million members..

Another example from my friend..

This math is generalized, and based on how many people out of the millions of people on Gaia could possibly be using the Daily Chance. Out of the millions of members, i think its quite plausible that 100,000 would be using the daily chance.

As things are now in the month of February a person receives 225.25 daily chance prizes (the .25 if for leap year stuff)

In April, June, September, and November (30 day months) a person will receive 240 daily chance prizes.

In January, March, May, July, August, October, and December (31 day months) a person gets 248 daily Chance prizes.

8 (daily chances) x 365 (days in a year) = 2920 (2922 for leap year math) prizes a year

With the knowledge that 102,092 users logged on in Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:54 pm, from 9/3/07-9/3/08 there will be a total of 250,000,000-298,108,640+ Daily Chance prizes given out to users. In 4 years 1,000,000,000-1,192,434,560 Daily Chance prizes will be given out.

Gaia is giving way to much, and with all these prizes coming into the economy with no 100% way of getting rid of them outside of users leaving Gaia, the marketplace will suffer a large blow.

Make the Daily chance like a Claw Machine game. Make a new NPC shop where you put in Gold or Tokens, and get a set amount of moves. 3-5 up, down, right, left, and diagonal.

If we do this then the Item(s) acquired in the Daily Chance are not free, and there is a limit to them.

This limit would consist of your fund(s), skill(s), and determination.

Now before you fly off the handle I’m not saying make the Daily Chance like the card games, or any other server based system, I think they could find a solution where everyone can do the daily chance like it is now.

Just make it where you move a button or joystick and try to drop a claw onto the prize you want.

If it’s an Ink (no bugs it would be cruel to put them in a glass display case with a scary claw that would probably squish them,) Hat, Shirt, Google Eye Glasses then that is good for you, you won it, and you didn’t get it free you actually got it by putting some Gold back into the Economy, and with some skill and possibly some luck.

Gaia is just giving out to much..and the game industry has been almost destroyed..
So please join me so gaia removes the game items from the Daily chance!
2.Affliates
User Image

User Image

User Image
3.Signatures
1.Yami Takashi
2.icecheetah
3.weirdgirl23
4.Tiherina
5.Sleeb
6.Lovelynlush
7.- kauff syrup -
8.Mira dera
9.Foxy_the_lovable_smid
10.Ame no Yanagi
11.Death-chan11
12.lil_sweet_huni
13.The_British_Gothic_Mule
14.Kitsune-Fiery
15.Bizarro Dimitry
16.x-NancyBoy-x
17.-xXGodslayer_RaiXx-
18.rockngurl
19.kidyoshi121
20.Ankhes-Merire
21.CaptVampire
22.demon child me
23.Clouds_Lover
24.[Sleep is Overrated]
25.StarieMichie
26.frozen_ninja
27.Super Saiyan Marita
28.Dead or Alive Ayane
4.Banners!Link us!
User Image
Put this in your sig if you support us!
5.Reserved
6.Reserved

Dangerous Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I Yami Takashi sign this petition
Yami Takashi
icecheetah
Thanks ^^ heart

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
I hate the Daily Chance now because of the game items. My inventory is flooded with junk I don't want. I sign.

Single Divorcee

weirdgirl23
Tiherina
Sleeb
Thanks for signing!
I sign heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers