Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have pre-made a special Halloween profile that is now available to purchase

This was the winning profile from our recent Halloween contest 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 15 ]
Features animations and special hover effects 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
See 'samples and prices' (post #4) 0.42424242424242 42.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 276 277 278 > >> >>> »|

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Welcome to Wild Wishes, a joint profile shop co-owned by Tanabata Wish and Left Bird.We work together to create amazing profiles for you. Tanabata Wish makes the graphics used in the profile, and Left Bird does the coding. Stick around and chat, and fill out a form below if you're interested. Thanks for stopping by!

Announcements

Unfortunately, Birdy and I have decided to close this shop in a few weeks. It was really kind of my decision--with a new baby on the way and me slowly transitioning away from gaia to a new avatar site, I just can't be as dedicated to making profiles as I used to. Real life has to come first. However, we do realize that a lot of you have been hanging around, waiting for slots since last month. We're going to open one last round of slots (three slots) before we close to give everyone who wants to an opportunity to order a profile. We apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you can all understand. Thank you all for your support and for being awesome customers. We love you!

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Tanabata Wish
User Image

Hello! I'm Tanabata Wish (you can call me Wish or Tanabata or just Tana--I'll answer to pretty much anything). I'm a 23-year old artist and recently decided to try my hand at making a profile for myself. Turns out, I really enjoyed it and I was decent at it, so here I am! I'm generally pretty easy to get along with and I love meeting new people, so stick around and chat!

If you are looking for art to put on a profile, I am an artist and I would be happy to do some for you. However, at this time I am only accepting RL commissions. My RL commission info can be found here, along with samples. Just shoot me a PM or note me on dA and mention this shop, Wild Wishes, and I will give you a 10% discount on art.

Left Bird
User Image

Left Bird here, but most people call me Birdy or Leeayre (my original user name). I recently graduated with an Associates in Computer Science, a second Associates in Science, a Minor in Mathematics and a Bachelor in Computer Science. Now I work professionally as a free-lancing Web Developer. I generally enjoy helping people with profiles and answering questions. In fact, you may see me helping out in the Profile Discussion forum in my spare time.

Oh! I was recently graced with a baby daughter, so if it ever takes me awhile to respond when I'm listed as online, it's probably because she's trying to kick the keyboard or requiring attention. I'll get back to you as quickly as I'm able. Thank you.

LoveForChii
User Image

This is Chii. She's an old friend of Wish's who often hangs out in here and chats. If one of us isn't around and she is, she can probably answer your questions or will be willing to hang out and talk with you. She's seen us go through the whole profile process several times and knows a lot about what's going on in here since she's always hanging around.

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

1. Follow the TOS

2. Do not steal! It takes a lot of time and effort on our part to make these profiles, so please don't steal the codes/graphics.

3. You MUST have permission from the original creator to use any images you provide in a profile. We cannot use copyrighted images or art or even stock photos without having specific permission to use it on your profile. Sticky with more information
To clarify (because we have had issues with this in the past) the original creator is the person who made the image in the first place. This person is not always the same person who reblogged the image on Tumbr, posted it on photobucket, pinned it on Pinterest, etc. I will track down the original artist if I think I need to and ask them if they gave you permission to use the image. If you have questions about this or want help tracking down the original creator of an image you want to use, please tell Tanabata Wish and she will be happy to help you.

4.Trades must be sent before we will begin working on your order. Do not cancel or alter the trade in any way before your order is completed unless you have discussed it with us first.

5. PLEASE be as specific as possible when ordering. The vaguer you are, the more artistic freedom I will assume I have, and if you don't like the end result, you have no right to complain about it. I will ask you for more information if necessary, but I'm not going to play 20 questions with you just to figure out what it is you want.

6. Pure gold only for payment. Since there are two of us doing these profiles, it's just easier to divide the gold than it is to try and sell and item and then split that.

7. Please be patient with us. We are human beings and we have lives outside of gaia. We will get to your order as soon as possible, and if there are delays for any reason we will be sure to let you know.

8. Last minute changes may incur additional fees if the profile is already in production when the request is made.

9. This goes right along with rules number 5 and 8 as far as making changes to the graphics are concerned. I am willing to work with you and fix things as needed. But you have to be specific. I will only make 4 series of changes, and after that it's going to start costing you. Not trying to be mean, but when you tell me everything looks good on the preview, you better mean it. No wishy-washy, back and forth mind changing every time I show you a new preview image. If I'm making the mistake, fine, I'll fix it. But when you tell me to change something and I do exactly what you said, please don't come back to me twenty-seven more times asking for something else to be changed. It just feels like a waste of my time.

10. All profiles will automatically be made at 1000 pixels wide. If you want something bigger/smaller, please specify. Profiles with complex gif animations may have to be created smaller in order to keep file sizes down. At this point, I'm not sure if I can do anything about that but I will adjust as I get more experience and information

11. Please post all forms and questions in the thread, rather than PMing either of us. We will still respond to PMs, but it's easier to keep track of things when you post it in the thread.

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

More Samples

Prices

Sections include: About, Comments, Multimedia, Friends, Journal, Details/Interests, Signature, Avi, Custom section (art gallery, photos, etc)

Basic Profile:
Basic Profile (4 sections) with 2 effects: 350k
Basic Profile (7+ sections) with up to 10 effects: 550k

Hover Profile:
Hover Profile (4 sections) with 2 effects: 450k
Hover Profile (7+ sections) with 10 effects: 750k

*Both types of profiles also include basic contact buttons

ANIMATION: Additional 50k depending on complexity
AVI ART SOLD SEPARATELY
(Wish is not taking any more art commissions at this time, unless it's through RLC. I may also occasionally hold art auctions)

Effects: Many of these effects can be seen in some of our examples above, as well as in the spoiler below this list. If you have a question about a specific effect, please just ask

*Changes to the normal layout of sections (avi beside comments, alternating colors on comments, friends faces only, etc.)
*Link hovers (on contact buttons)
*Invisible scrollbars
*Transitions (eg. expanding section boxes)
*Glows
*Text decorations (underline/crossed out links on hover)
*Text shadows
*Text transformations (forcing lowercase or uppercase or capitals on every word)
*Opacity hovers on images
*Special cursors. YOU MUST PROVIDE LINK TO CURSOR

Wishlist:

A normal Wishlist setup:
User Image

A Wishlist with simple background ovals:
User Image

A Wishlist with an opacity hover and border:
User Image

A complex Wishlist that enlarges the items on hover:
User Image

Comments:

A simple Comments section:
User Image

Comments with simple borders:
User Image

A complex Comments setup with the first letter enlarged, the avi inside the comment, and the username and date on the same line (I've used the whole avi here, but it can be configured for a close up of the avi's face):
User Image

Details:

A simple Details setup:
User Image

A simple Details setup with alternating background colors:
User Image

A slightly more difficult Details with dividers:

User Image

Opacity Hover:

This opacity hover uses an image, but it can be applied to avatars, comments, and any number of other things:
User Image

Fancy Hover Link:
User Image

Premade Profiles
Want an awesome profile but don't want to spend a ton of money getting a custom one? Check out our premade profiles!
*More premade profiles may be added later*

User Image

Halloween Profile
Made especially for Halloween and designed by another gaia user, this spooky profile features some fun hover effects and animations. Your username will be displayed on the headstone, and the profile has the about, comment, and wishlist sections.
Price: 100k

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

To place an order, please fill out the form below. When your order has been accepted, send a single trade to Tanabata Wish.

Tanabata Wish will send you a preview image of the profile via PM to make sure that all the graphics look ok. Please make sure that you do not have your PMs set to 'friends only,' since we will need to send you the profile code via PM as well. If something needs to be fixed at that stage, I will fix it. Once you have approved this final preview, the graphics portion of the profile cannot be changed.

After the preview is approved, Left Bird will do the coding. When the coding is finished and you have received it, complete the trade. Tanabata Wish will then send Left Bird her portion of the payment.

FORM

Name :: (your username)
Theme :: (shapes, animals, gothic, cute--whatever. I just need to have an idea of what you want. Please be as specific as possible)
Colors :: (hexadecimal codes are great, but just a shade or name of a color works too)
Images :: (please post as links. Remember that you MUST have permission from the artist to use any art/images in a profile)
Do you have permission to use these images on a profile? :: Yes/No
Artist's name :: (so we can credit them)
Text :: (Do you want words or text of any kind on the profile?)
Sections :: (about, avi, comments, wishlist, etc)
Contact buttons :: (trade, message, ect)
Examples of how a certain section should look :: (ex: avis beside comments, friend face-shots only, etc)
Special font requests? (links & headers only?) :: (Must provide a link to the ttf or otf file. Fonts need to be 1:1 or a:a--that is, if you want a foreign language font, you'd have to dictate what characters to use)
Youtube playlist--select pause/play, full, hidden :: (if you want media/music on your profile)
If NOT Youtube, Link to Media for testing and sizing purposes ::
Special Effects :: (ex: glows, text decorations, transformations, etc.)
Other Comments::
Payment :: (Check prices above to make sure you are paying for everything you have included in this form)

[quote="Tanabata Wish"][/quote]
[quote="Left Bird"][/quote]
[size=10][color=#9f81f7][b]Name ::[/b]
[b]Theme ::[/b]
[b]Colors ::[/b]
[b]Images ::[/b]
[b]Do you have permission to use these images on a profile? ::[/b]
[b]Artist's name ::[/b]
[b]Text ::[/b]
[b]Sections ::[/b]
[b]Contact buttons ::[/b]
[b]Examples of how a certain section should look ::[/b]
[b]Special font requests? (links & headers only?) ::[/b]
[b]Youtube playlist--select pause/play, full, hidden ::[/b]
[b]If NOT Youtube, Link to Media for testing and sizing purposes ::[/b]
[b]Special Effects ::[/b]
[b]Other Comments::[/b]
[b]Payment ::[/b]
[/color][/size]

Regarding Quality
All profiles are checked in css3-compliant versions of Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome on Windows 7. Be advised that older browsers may not support full functionality of listed profile options.

Warranty
If the coding of any profile is inadvertently broken by accident (user caused) or design (in the case of Gaia updates), we will work with you to fix it free of charge. Please contact Left Bird if you need assistance.

Refunds
We do the very best we can to make sure that you love your new profile and that you are completely satisfied with it. If, however, we have continually tried to work with each other to come up with something you like and it still hasn't turned out right, we will refund you half of the price.

We do NOT:
★ V2/Current Profiles
★ Flash
★ Nudity, Vulgarity, Sexually Explicit Themes (you get the point, keep it clean)

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

We try to complete all profiles in the order that they are received. However, because there are two of us doing these, sometimes there can be a lot of back and forth discussion trying to decide what works and what doesn't, especially with animations. While we are waiting for replies from each other, we may start working on other profiles in order to speed things along. As a result, profiles that are simpler may be completed before profiles that are more complex.

0. Eloquent Noir (page 272)
1. _RepZ_XeN (page 275)
2. Kris Khrs (page 275)
3. D3M0N_WAFF135

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

We may have contests or freebies posted here sometimes so check back often and see what's happening!

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Please let us know if you would like to swap banners.

Link In

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.85870189][img]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv355/pirateskelly09/profileshoplinkin_zps36fca3fd.png[/img][/URL]

Link Out
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

User Image

Just in case

User Image

Tricky Lunatic

Price breakdown.
(this is mostly just to help me keep track of how much I need to send to Left Bird when we start dealing with more complicated profiles)

Left Bird
100k base price
+100k base price for up to 4 basic sections (automatically comes with hover scrollbars unless requested otherwise).
+20k for each additional basic section**
+40k for each additional HOVER basic section
+20k for simple css3 animations** (sliding transitions, fading in and out text, image enlargement on hover, etc)
+100k for HOVER custom sections*
+30k for each regular custom section. **
+20-30k for changes to the normal layout of sections (avi beside comments, alternating colors on comments, friends faces only, etc.) depending on the complexity of the changes.
+20k for any/all of the following: link hovers (buttons)*, equipped list, invisible scrollbars, font transformations (ex: from Japanese to English)*
+10k for any/all of the following: Glows, text decorations (underline/crossed out links on hover), text shadows, text transformations (forcing lowercase or uppercase or capitals on every word), opacity hovers on images

Tricky Lunatic

Whoo! We are in business

Tricky Lunatic

Tricky Lunatic

User Image
User Image
Heart'd. ^__^ <3

Tricky Lunatic

WaffIe Bandit
User Image
User Image
Heart'd. ^__^ <3