Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Smoker

User Image

Greetings~ I'm hail lucipur, the owner and designer.
I used to have a shop a while back called "9!" but recently created this new
shop so I can design once more. *U* This is the place I can where you can order
your own custom, classic (v1) profile!
Now when I say custom I don't mean the custom profile style (v2).
Custom is where you can design your own profile for yourself!
Even if slots are full, open, whatever..feel free to come in and chat.
Profiles best viewed in Firefox

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Rules:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
●I will not work on your profile until you send the trade; I don't want to make you your profile and then have you not pay. Plus, it helps me remember and keeps me focused on making it. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
please please PLEASE be patient for your profiles. you have no idea how stressful it is to have someone constantly asking if i'm done yet.
●i will not allow you to give me "due dates" i will get it done when i need to.
●i can deny any order ( ̄□ ̄).
●please inform me if you cancel the trade, or else i will cancel the order. if you no longer want a profile, you need to tell me in advanced.
read everything before making an order with me!ASKDSALKDJL;;(ι´Д`)ノ
●PM's are fine, but I prefer the orders being on here.
DO NOT KEEP MAKING CHANGES WHEN I'M IN THE PROCESS OF WORKING ON YOUR PROFILE. You have no idea how frustrating it is to make something and then have someone decide they want something completely different.
●Do not, do NOT, DO NOT CANCEL THE ORDER WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST. I don't pay attention to the trades, and if I don't see that you cancelled it, I'll continue to make it and find out I did all that work for literally nothing.
●I don't add customers: I appreciate that you'd like to add me so you can "know when you'll get your profile," but that's not what my friend list is for. If you'd like to know the progress of your profile, just ask.
●DO NOT EDIT THE CODES. Those are MY codes and just because you buy the profile, it does not make you have any ownership of editing anything.

Do's:
●Custom sections (art, patches, blog spot, etc.)
●Avatar art (PLEASE get approval of your art and inform me who the artist is).
●Invisible about me, comments, wishlist, etc scrolls.

Don'ts:
●A ton of photos. like 40+
●Too many sections. (you have no idea how hard it is to make a decent profile with an overfilling amount of sections.
●Visible about me, comments, wishlist, etc scrolls.
Recent visitors list; these profiles are v1 (CLASSIC) not v2 (CUSTOM)

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Pricing:___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pricing will be a bribe; how much YOU think your profile would be appropriate. However, **more gold = more time spent on**!
THE MINIMUM PRICING FOR A BRIBE IS 800.000 (AVERAGE OFFER: 5.000.000)
The maximum for sections are 4 for a 800k ;;(ι´Д`)ノ higher prices may have more. Depending on what they are.
For bribing with items, OR if i'm full I will accept any of these.
(some items might be outrageously expensive, so ignore those if you can't afford //SHOT;;.)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

GOLD GOING TOWARDS:
Dancing Star

SAMPLES:

Oldest to newest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

DEVIANTART

Lonely Smoker

User Image

SLOTS: OPEN / FULL / CLOSED______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
● Slot 1: Paranormal Teddy - done
● Slot 2: tiiAMO - done
● Slot 3: Divine Enchantment - done
● Slot 4: Liliahna

● Bribe slot(s): Monsieur LoyaI - done // Be1oved - done // 1nno - done // Interet

ORDER FORM:
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/9EfcGVM.png[/img]
[quote="hail lucipur"][/quote]
[size=9][color=#b22d3a]
Username: (You username for the profile)
Theme: (Choose a theme you would like to have.)
Images: (Choose any images you'd like to have in the profile)
Sections: (you may only choose about 4, I may allow more)
Media: (If you choose to have a media, tell me what kind you such. Like youtube, playlist, etc.)
Hide the media?: (yes or no)
Quotes: (put in any quotes you'd like into your profile)
Bribe: (place the amount you'd like to pay)[/size][/color][/align]

HERE'S HOW TO FILL OUT THE ORDER FORM:
User Image
hail lucipur

Username: hail lucipur
Theme: kittens with butterflies and cookies!!
Sections: about me, media, comments, wishlist
Media: Youtube
Hide the media?: Yes!
Quotes: smoke catnip, hail lucipurr
Bribe: 20MILZZZZ

Lonely Smoker

Lonely Smoker

User Image
If you have a shop, please feel free to give me your link. Add me to yours as well!
IN:
88x31
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-e-s-l-s-profile-shop/t.86968055/][img]http://i.imgur.com/wGyQgeN.gif[/img][/url]

200x40
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/s-e-s-l-s-profile-shop/t.86968055/][img]http://i.imgur.com/XaD7EpY.gif[/img][/url]

OUT:
88x31
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
200x40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

others:
User Image

Lonely Smoker

RESERVED *U*

Lonely Smoker

RESERVED *U*

Lonely Smoker

Wheezing Shapeshifter

9,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200