Welcome to Gaia! ::

7/14/11

1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

User Imagefillerfillerfiller

User Image
                    _________( a celebrities & a vanilla cupcake production )

Hello there, welcome to NU POGODI! Here at a vanilla cupcake and my shop, we will be offering
                  from graphics to thread layouts. We would really enjoy it if you ordered something or stayed and talked
                  to us sometimes. We decided to make this joint shop because we both really enjoy making graphics. c;
                  We both hope that you enjoy this shop as much as we do ~

NU POGODI, which is transliterated, is actually known as Ну, погоди!, which basically means
                  "I'll get you!". It is a Russian children's show that I watched as a child. This show is very similar to the
                  American, Tom and Jerry, except for the fact that it is a rabbit and a wolf. The rabbit always seems
                  to outwit the wolf whenever he tries to get him. And so combining both of one of our favorite animals,
                  we decided to theme our shop based on the show.

____EVENTS
                  none at the moment. c:

____ANNOUNCEMENTS
                  7 - 12 - 11 NU POGODI is created & under renovation! c:
                  7 - 14 - 11 GRAND OPENING!
                  7 - 19 - 11 since cupcake is going on vacation for a few days, this shop will be closed until she gets back. she's leaving tomorrow, 7/20. don't worry, we are re-opening when she gets back!
                  7 - 28 - 11 we're back open! c:

User Image
User Image

_____User Image
                                                              ONE obviously, follow the terms of service.

TWO when ordering, you must be specific on what you want. you have to provide
                                                              us with enough information to actually do your order how you want it. if we don't think
                                                              we can make whatever you're ordering up to your standards, we will decline or cancel.
                                                              please remember: specifics.

THREE if you steal anything from this thread or anything that me, celebrities or a vanilla cupcake has made, we will find you and report you.

FOUR please, once we are finished with your order, save it to your own server. we will probably never delete it, but something can happen, you never know. pleasee. thank you doll. c:

FIVE don't be stupid. have common sense. c:

User Image

q: can hailey/cupcake teach me how to make graphics?
a: that would be ah, no. sorry pal.

q: where do you find your fonts/brushes/textures?
a: well for the most part, hailey uses dafont.com for her fonts, brusheezy.com for her brushes,
and mostly deviantart.com for her textures. cupcake uses all three of those websites, plus
her own personal textures, and yeahhh.

q: why "nu pogodi"?
a: well, aha, we were trying to come up with a name for our theme, since hailey wanted it to be
wolves and cupcake wanted it to be rabbits. so, we decided to combine them. hailey's posts
will have wolf graphics made by her, and ruth's posts will have graphics of rabbits made by her.
ah, i'm rambling. haha, ANYWAY, cupcake knows this show called "nu pogodi", and it's about
a wolf and a rabbit, and so with lack of ideas, we decided to go with it c:

q: who made this thread?
a: celebrities (hailey) did. well, the coding and the text graphics and such. the wolf graphics
you see are made by hailey and the bunny graphics are made by cupcake c: (AKA hailey
did everything like a pro and cupcake was a slowpoke and did nothing)

q: can you make me a free (insert something here)?
a: no, sorry. :c well, the only exception is regulars (maybe for hailey, but cupcake can get lazy
so you gotta be extra awesome B) ).

q: what programs do you guys use?
a: we both use photoshop cs5 c:

q: can hailey/cupcake do animation?
a: cupcake can. hailey's trying to learn, aha.

q: are you two friends in real life?
a: no, sadly. hailey lives in florida and cupcake lives underground somewhere. we've been friends
for a long time though. c:

User Image
User Image

_____User Image
              ABOUT ME

well hi there. c: my name is hailey, as you can see from the graphic up there ^
                yeah, anyway, there's not much to say about me. i don't have a life. lolol. i'm
                obsessed with harry potter. B) i'm in a imaginary relationship with justin bieber.
                c: i'm very picky. i hate socks. i drink tea every morning. yay for the random
                facts! anywho, i live in florida and i really hate it here. i'm young. my birthday
                is next month c: i like making new friends (i don't have any). i really enjoy
                making graphics. i hope you like what i make and order from me c: i know i'm
                not as good as cupcake, because she's amazing yo. you should go order
                from her. when i make graphics, i usually get really into it, lol. and i'm a fast
                worker. oh and i enjoy role playing. so yeah, i think that's about it! o u o
                * right now, since i don't have any samples of post formats, rp posting
                formats, or rp thread layouts, they're free! only for a limited time so you better
                order fast!

User Image ___User Image___ User Image

( C L I C K ! )

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

lol
User Image

_____User Image
                                                                ABOUT ME
                                                                  Hello. I'm cupcake. I can be very obnoxious and crazy. I don't like giving out personal info. I'm young and alive. I have many pets at home which are my dog, rabbit, cockatiel, bearded dragon, two painted turtles, 2 bettas, 2 parrot cichlid fish, 1 oscar fish, & 4 frogs.

Likes; Cute things, style, jewelry, animals, art, graphics, writing, and stuff.
                                                                  Dislikes; mean people, super emo gothic wannabe people, metal music, and stuff.

Wanna know more? talk to me. I love making new friends.

( C L I C K ! )

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

_____User Image

____HAILEY'S SLOTS
              slot one. closed type
              slot two. closed type
              slot three. bribe me type

____CUPCAKE'S SLOTS
              slot one. open type
              slot two. open type
              slot three. open type

User Image
User Image

User Image

2OO x 4O
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.73126403_1/][img]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/cutest17/Graphix/link2.png[/img][/url]

88 x 31
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.73126403_1/][img]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu287/cutest17/Graphix/smalllink.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image

_____User Image

88 x 31

User Image
          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
          User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

200x40

User Image
          User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

#caafaf - celebrities
#87b5b9 - a vanilla cupcake
bold - tipped
underline - ordered more than once

none customers yet! c:

User Image
credit.
brusheezy - brushes
weheartit - images