1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 61 62 63 > >>

User Image

User Image

08/16/11
GP is now a popular thread 8'D Thank you so much for the support <3
User Image

older announcements:
Welcome Kkap Kwon! Our new delivery person is here *U* ! - [06/08/2011]
new items coming out in friday! It will be our first update since opening duhru - [06/02/2011]
Grand opening!!!! we also included a GO raffle game! I hope everyone will enjoy it *u* - [05/16/2011]

Grand opening will commence tomorrow @ 8PM EST! But due to haters and other crap we decided to not open LOL JK. Please come and support us! There will be raffles, games and prizes to be won! >u <!
-Cappy[05/15/2011]

User Image
none avaliable

announcement+events//info+staff//rules+faq//order thread//story//normal items//frootland//pacapolis//links//afflies
User Image

HELLO, over msn spork was like " I WANT TO DO MINI SHOP"
and I was like " OKAY"
so we made one
the end 8'D
-cappy

User Image
User Image
j.spork, the poop
Spork is a poop.Spork is a pro one, with magical photoshop skills and secrets that no one will ever possess. Her face is also very beautiful, it makes the boys go "ohhhhh sxc lady i want 2 be w/" and they go and they like " o~ u sxc lady. plz have my heart". You may think that girls dont like her cause she gets all the boys, but no. girls have girl crushes on her face too. yah osome face she has.
User Image
capricious apple, the derpa derp
Cappy likes hot baths and hot men. She draws shiny desu. O, she also likes to edit people's profiles, because a certain person described herself as poop :c. Cappy does events and shiny desu art as well as updating all of the orders eue!

User Image
User Image
s o l i - p o o, the almighty scribe
Soli is a strange critter from an unknown universe. Her job is to depict characters of the galaxy party in writing, and rate how much they smell like stinky socks. She gets paid in pennies and peanuts
User Image
Kkap Kwon The Diva diva diva
An ancient soul with a sharp tongue and horrid urges to stroke all things cute and giggle with glee. Totally Lazy but does just about anything in exchange for payment. Fashun is pashun. And I rlly laik pinku desu sparkly stuff and curls and fuzzy animals, just not cats 8D.

announcement//info+staff//rules+faq//order thread//story//normal items//frootland//pacapolis//links//afflies
User Image
1. Please follow Gaia's TOS.
2. Do not steal, edit, copy, resell any art on this thread! Or we will find you and *hack hack hack* !
3. Do not use graphics/art outside of gaia thank you!
4. Do not PM orders, please post order forms in the right thread
5. have fun

User Image

Q: What programs do you guys use to draw?
A: J.spork mainly uses photoshop while Capricious apple uses S.A.I

Q: Can we commission you for custom pixels/art?
A: we are only doing it for rlcs! Feel free to PM us about this c:

Q: Can you teach me how to pixel and draw?
A: Sorry no. We are both quite busy irl as well as running with this shop.

Q: Why are you so slow with sending out the orders?
A: Real life sometimes gets to us sometimes, sorry if it cause any inconvenience.

if you have anymore questions, feel free to Profile comment the shop mule. thank you c:

announcement//info+staff//rules+faq//order thread//story//normal items//frootland//pacapolis//links//afflies
User Image

please post all orders HERE

User Image
coming soon!

User Image

User Image
Bunny PJ Princess Desu Figurine

Rocket fuel doesn't grow on trees!Help Princess Desu raise funds for her adventure by purchasing handmade pajama figurines. She requires a total for 100k for the fuel and travel expenses to reach the next planet, so we need a minimum of 100 figurines sold before the next adventure can start. WILL YOU HELP US?!

for every:
100 = next adventure
25 = updates on items in existing places!

[ 35/100 filled! ]

price: 1k

User Image
-all froots are animated-User Image

[NPC]froot picker Sue

DUH SHE PICKS DUR FROOTS. more info coming soon @u@;;

normal
User Image
William: Williams are the hippest of the hippy hipsters of the Intergalactic League of Hipsters. He is so hip that his hip have his own hip.
Pikiot: Pikiots are happy little fellas. Many Pikiots are found frolicking among the grass covering the flat land atop the summit of Mount Pikitania.
Kyaot: Kyaot froots are beautiful but ever so insecure. To raise a healthy Kyaot froot, compliment it twice a day.
X9zQQ: While Sue was on one of her daily froot picking trips, she found hordes of this strange froot dwelling in a giant char bush. The froot experts are calling it X9zQQ because every one of these has "X9zQQ" branded on its backside. If you know anything about this curious species please call your local froot authority.

Price: 500 gold each, 2k for all four

achievement froots
User Image

Retoro: Retoros are a silly and creative bunch. They sing and recite poems all day long. They love hearing new poems, so in order to get a Retoro, you must write a retarded poem (min of 15 words) about the froots.
Siggy-Wiggy: The Siggy-Wiggy is Kyaot's cousin. They are sad because they are not as beautiful as their cousin Kyaots and they don't get compliments like Kyaots do. Make a Siggy-Wiggy happy by complimenting it to add one to your collection.
Kissykat: Kissykats are friendly and caring. They have many many friends. Sue, will help you find one only if you show kindness and love by ordering froots for someone else and tipping.
Pervot: No one likes the Pervot froot but that's fine because he likes himself plenty. They are limited in supply because Sue noticed that having too many of these in her basket upsets other froots so much that they implode into nothingness. In order to get Pervot, you must have at least 5 froots in your collection and name one thing that makes a Pervot so finnneeee.

-new-
User Image
Gom: gom's love hearing songs about bears, find and post link to a song with the word "bear" in the lyric or title. Youtube link it to the thread please! RAWR <3

Price: 1k each + achievements fulfilled

mama
User Image

Mama Froots are very rare and very large. The mole on the side of her cheeks is actually another froot, as Mother froot absorbs other froots to increase its size. Sue will help you find one for free if you show her 15 froots in your collection. They are only for the most dedicated of froot collectors.

For a limited time, try the Mudot froot for free. ( please post in thread if you are going to take one! )
User Image
Mudots are boring froots that sleep and grumble all day long, Sue doesn't really like them all too much.

User Image
Princess Desu landed on the fluffy candy-cotton shaped planet with ease. The terrain is pleasing to the eyes with it's pastel colors and soft cushion-y ground. On the first day, she saw a group of four cannibalistic alpacas that began feeding off of each other. It was terrifying at first, but she soon became accustomed to their weird rituals and joined them! As they devour each other, Princess desu noticed a lone alpaca on the side of the fields. He was covered in rain drops and had an odd stinky smell that was unlike the aroma of the other alpacas. - to be continued -

★normal★
User Image
Often found in clusters of four, these alpacas are harmless fluffy things to us, but not to each other as they devour one another simultaneously but quickly regenerates to prevent any fatalities. Each have it's own distinct flavour:
Beige = vanilla, Pink = strawberry, Mint = mint (lol) and Lavender = Grape soda.

price: 500 gold each, 2k for all four

★limited★
none

check out our past limited gallery on page two!

★freebies★
-new-
User Image
negleted alpaca
due to the lack of interest from the galatical tourism community, many of the alpacas are neglected by their caretakers.The result, losing it's shine and their perky cannibalistic personalities. All they do now days in munch on rocks, oh the humanity D:!

User ImageUser Image

baby prince-lings

dont you just want to eat pinch their fat fat cheeks? I know I sure do. Unlike grown alpacas they all have the same sweet honey like flavor, mild but drool worthy.
(be sure to tell us in thread if you are going to take one! thank you <3)

User Image

Princess Desu sees something far away! Could it be?! I-IS IT?! ...
TO BE CONTINUED!

User Image
User Image

WOAH WOAH, hang on there little laddie.
getting ahead of yourself eh?!
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.71503255/][img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee405/galaxy_party/layout/galaxypartysig.png[/img][/url]
User Image

want to be afflies? Add us first, then pm your 88x31 links to the shop mule, thank you!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff