Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shop is closed!

User Image

User Image
User Image
                          This is a coding shop and I ONLY provide coding. I will not create nor host any images. You must provide all graphics with hosting, and you must have permission to use them if you are not the creator.

User Image
                          Hi, my name is Emily. I'm 19 years old and I live in California. I've been on Gaia Since '07. I'm a self taught CSS coder. My previous shop was Beenie's Profiles and Coding, but seeing how I enjoy coding more than creating graphics (not to mention, I'm not very good at graphics), I've relocated and changed my shop to provide only coding.

I like to use UltraEdit but Notepad++ is a nice, free alternative. These text editors are more accommodating for coding in that they color code and tab things for you. ColorPic helps me 'grab' colors from profiles, so I never use a color for fonts and backgrounds that isn't in the profile graphic. I use Google Chrome as my main browser. When I screen shot something I use Screengrab for Mozilla Firefox. I don't use a web developer program for coordinates; I eye everything and guess until it's right. I've become very good at guessing pixels.

User Image
                          For a complete list of updates, please visit this journal entry.

-- June 7, 2009: Shop is closed due to college. Depending on how much free time I can allot to Gaia, it may/may not reopen in the near future.
                          -- June 7, 2009: New thread layout by Bleuelle!
                          -- June 1, 2009: h.a.n.d.w.r.i.t.t.e.n. reopens.
                          -- May 31, 2009: h.a.n.d.w.r.i.t.t.e.n. tip shop has closed.
                          -- May 28, 2009: Affiliation with Lord Hypnodude initiates!
                          -- May 27, 2009: Affiliation with X-The-Coding-Whore-X initiates!
                          -- May 22, 2009: Affiliation with [ J a d e . D r a c o s ] initiates!
                          -- May 20, 2009: The PG Times is created! Check it out to grab an exclusive coupon for this shop!
                          -- May 19, 2009: Moved the shop.

User Image
User Image
                          You must provide all images
                          I only code for GaiaOnline

User Image
                          -- Follow the rules.
                          -- By posting/ordering you automatically accept these rules and my ToS.
                          -- Do not spam, troll, flame, advertise, beg, or page-stretch.
                          -- Do not bump; make light discussion instead.
                          -- This thread is in English. Speak it.
                          -- Never PM an order.
                          -- You may PM me if you want to affiliate or I have already PMed you over your order.
                          -- All questions should be asked here in this thread.
                          -- Don't ask me to make a joint shop with you, I already get many offers that I refuse.
                          -- If you have private messaging set to 'Friends Only', change it or add me to friends.
                          -- If you are not using your own image(s) you must have permission from the original artist.
                          -- Don't order when slots are full. You cannot 'reserve' slots.
                          -- There are no refunds.

User Image
                          The Terms of Service isn't some big scary document that I use to exploit my customers (but I'll admit, it is big). It's more of a reference. It provides details that I don't want cluttering up my shop. It provides things such as detailed descriptions of extras I offer, information over the calculator, and even instructions of how to properly install an old school profile, complete with screen shots! It's not something that you need to read, but hopefully you can find it useful to answer questions.

Please visit this journal entry for the complete Terms of Service.

User Image
                          Q: Do you make profiles for other websites?
                          A: Unfortunately, no. I am only familiar with Gaia's CSS.

Q: Can I have a free profile?
                          A: Go to F.R.E.E.p.r.o.f.i.l.e.s. where I'm giving out some profiles I made from when I used to do graphics. Otherwise, no I won't code anything for free.

Q: Do you have any profiles on TekTek?
                          A: Yes I do. Here is a profile created by - Mels Green Eyed Angel - and coded by myself.

Q: How long do commissions normally take?
                          A: Generally, I get a commission done the day it's ordered, but it can take up to a couple days.

Q: How can you code a profile so quickly?
                          A: Firstly, I've coded many, many profiles. Depending on the difficulty I can get it done in about 2 hours. Secondly, I code completely from scratch and I literally have it memorized. I do have a few things copied down when I need them, but for the most part I just sit down and type.

Q: Can you code a profile in V2?
                          A: Yes, but I prefer old school.

Q: Why old school CSS?
                          A: Multiple reasons, the first being it's the first one I learned. I've tried V2 but I don't like it; I feel like there are things missing.

Q: You only offer coding? How do I get a full profile?
                          A: My shop is geared toward those who can make the graphics end of a profile, but not the coding. If you want to order a full profile, you're in the wrong shop. As an alternative, you can make your own profile graphic or visit another shop and have one commissioned (and come back here for the coding).

Q: Where can I get profile graphics?
                          A: Check out my affiliates.

Q: Can you teach me how to code?
                          A: No. There are tutorials for that. Visit this thread for a convenient list of them.

User Image
User Image

User Image
                          For a complete list of previous commissions (with samples) refer to Customers in the Patrons post.

Profiles
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sig Maps
                          Please view this journal entry for samples.

Please view this journal entry for samples.

User Image
                          Profile Coding
                          Base Coding Fee: 5,000g
                          Your Avatar: 500g
                          Sections: 1,500g each
                          Custom Sections: 2,000g each
                          Buttons: 500g each
                          Hover Buttons: 1,000g each

Sig Maps
                          Base Fee: 500g
                          Buttons: 100g each

Base Fee: 1,000g
                          Additional items: 100g each
                          Complex items: 200g each

User Image
                          Custom Button: 1,500g
                          Comments Borders: 1,000g
                          Hidden Scrollbars: 2,000g per section || 4,000g per custom section
                          Hover Scrollbars: 1,000g per section || 2,000 per custom section
                          Hover Light-Up: 1,000g per section (incl. custom)

-- 'Custom Button' is any button that isn't a regular Gaia button.
                          -- 'Comments Borders' makes a box around each individual comment.
                          -- 'Hidden Scroll Bar' makes a specified scroll bar invisible.
                          -- 'Hover Scroll Bar' is only visible when your cursor hovers over a specific section.
                          -- 'Hover Light-Up' makes a given section appear brighter when your cursor rests over it.

Calculate the Price (Profile Coding)

User Image
User Image

User Image

-- Fill out the appropriate form (below).
                          -- If profile, use the calculator to find the price.
                          -- If profile, copy and paste the calculator output (in the box at the bottom of the calculator) into the 'Calc Output' section on the form.
                          -- Post the form in this thread.
                          -- Send a trade to Xx Beenie xX with the correct amount of gold.
                          -- Once completed, you will receive a message with a sample image of the completed work.
                          -- Accept the trade.
                          -- You will receive a message with the code.

-- I will not begin your work before the trade is sent.
                          -- I will not send the code before the trade is accepted.

User Image
                          Profile Coding
                          [color=#B4A1B4][size=14][b]Give me a code![/b][/size][/color][color=#E490AD]
                          [b]Colors||[/b] ???
                          [b]Background URL||[/b] ???
                          [b]Button URLs||[/b] ???
                          [b]Description||[/b] ???
                          [quote="Calc Output"] ??? (NOT THE PRICE!!! What shows up in the square at the bottom of the calculator)
                          [/quote][b]Other Info.||[/b] ???
                          [b]Promotional Code||[/b] ??? (only if you have a coupon)
                          [b]Price||[/b] ???
                          [/color]

Sig Map Coding
                          [color=#B4A1B4]][b]Give me a code! [/b](Sig Map)[/size][/color]]
                          [b]Image URL||[/b] ???
                          [b]Button URLs||[/b] ???
                          [b]Description||[/b] ???
                          [b]Other Info.||[/b] ???
                          [b]Price||[/b] ???
                          [/color]

[color=#B4A1B4]][b]Give me a code! [/b](Avatar Map)[/size][/color]]
                          [b]Avatar URL||[/b] ???
                          [b]Items Link To...||[/b] ???
                          [b]Other Info.||[/b] ???
                          [b]Price||[/b] ???
                          [/color]

Give me a code!
                          Colors|| Background: #FFFFFF, Text: #FF9912
                          Background URL|| http://www.......
                          Button URLs|| In the background
                          Description|| About Me at top, Comments on side
                          About Me
                          Comments

Add Friends
                          Ignore
                          Trade
                          Other Info.|| None
                          Promotional Code|| 00998
                          Price|| 11000g

Get hex codes here or use ColorPic.

Calculate the Price (Profile Coding)
                          Copy and paste everything in the box at the bottom of the calculator into the 'Calc Output' section of the form.

User Image
User Image
                          User Image
                          x = profile coding
                          o = sigmap coding

-- x ** oO Stella-Chan Oo p.4 "Yes, thank you!"
                          -- x ** oO Stella-Chan Oo p.3 "Thanks, I appreciate your hard work!"

The following were customers from my V2.5 shop here.
                          -- o ** iPolarbearr o3o p.10 "imma be here hellla often now."
                          -- o ** iPolarbearr o3o p.9 ";D"
                          -- x ** unread mail p.9 "thank you i change profiles very often XD so it's good to know there's a coder around <3"

The following were customers from my V2 shop here.
                          -- x ** Ren Bladeleaf p.7 “Thousand thanks for coding so fast and bearing with my problems x3“
                          -- x ** Xx-Rainbow-BriteBrite-xX p.6 "Perfect,thanks so much"
                          -- o xX_3mo-T3ars_Xx p.5 "thank you (^_^)"
                          -- x shaiya_the_dark p.4 "ur a freaking genius and i love you"
                          -- x ** Exotic Kitty p.3 "I really like it!"
                          -- x ** Sylwithia p.2 "You were excellent. You went above and beyond <3"
                          -- x ** x Stella Nox Fleuret x p.2 "It looks great!"

The following were customers from my V1 shop here.
                          -- x f a m o u s__xX p.66 (Coding) "looooks great ! i love it thank you so much"
                          -- x ** x Stella Nox Fleuret x p.66 (Coding) "I love it!"
                          -- x ** Commander Sheep p.65 (Profile) "thats puurfect sweetie."
                          -- x ** x Stella Nox Fleuret x p.65 (Coding) "It's perfect! Thank you ^^"
                          -- x -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh- pg.64 (Profile) "Worked great thanks 8D"
                          -- x iB r o k e n Smoothies p.62 (Coding) "Thanks! I really like it."
                          -- x ** Cecilia Blue p.48 (Coding) "I give you kudos on having the ability to code from scratch...it was too confusing for me to handle. I thank you as well for the job well-done! (:"
                          -- x -Ant-Toe-Knee-Oh- p.42 (Profile) "XD Thats so awesome. <3 Thank you, thank you"
                          -- x ** xx_Naomi_xx p.33 (Coding) "Wow! Thank you! <3"
                          -- x satanprincess89 p.32 (Profile) "thanks a bunch...its great"
                          -- x ** xx_Naomi_xx p.32 (Coding) "xD Awesome <3 Thanks soo much!"
                          -- x iB r o k e n Smoothies p.32 (Coding) "=] i absolutely love it. haha, i don't think i'm ever going to stop using it ;D"
                          -- x islippers p.19 (Profile) "That's so awesome!! EKKKK I LOVE IT"
                          -- x ** logandude60 p.29 (Coding) "ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. OMG I JUST LOVE IT...."

x = link to finished work
                          ** = tipped

User Image
                          White-listers get a special 20% discount on any order.
                          These individuals are friends or frequent visitors.

Vrye Vox
                          - Mels Green Eyed Angel - (Formerly DerekC1990)

User Image
                          Black-listers are put on my ignore list and banned from the shop.
                          These individuals violated my rules or ToS.

None

User Image
User Image

User Image
                          If you'd like to become an affiliate, PM me. 88x31 or 200x40 Only

User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.50058521/][img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/beeniecoding/Thread/654.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.50058521/][img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu227/beeniecoding/Thread/655.jpg[/img][/url]

Commission a profile graphic from the following shops:

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other affiliates:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
                      If you were satisfied with my shop, I would really appreciate it if you would go to Minishops & Resources Center and put in a good word. It helps shops like mine become recognized!

User Image

Please use the following form (which already contains my shop's information).
                      Post the form in the Minishops and Resources Center (linked above) after writing on why you like my shop.

][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
                      SHOP TITLE: Beenie's Coding
                      LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.50058521
                      MRC NUMBER: #26.11
                      WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: Explain your experience. No length limit. [/color]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces