Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you marry me?

Yes C: 1 100.0% [ 3654 ]
Total Votes:[ 3654 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1324 1325 1326 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Fatcat

Follow my tumblr and visit my fashion blog!

Please make sure slots are open before ordering!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
THIS SHOP IS CURRENTLY OPEN

User Image

Ohhayythar.

Welcome to Seditious Profiles, where all your profilic wishes come true.
I aim to make your profile a little more unique and personal to you.User Image
Anything goes, whether you want a modern masterpiece or a gothic extravaganza,
it's all tailored to your wants and needs in design and code.
With a Seditious Profile, you will be the envy of your friends and enemies alike.
They will marvel at your bold colours, daring designs and mesmerising medias.
You can expect many a praising comment after this!
So purchase a profile today, and watch your dreams come true.

Can't afford any graphics? Then post and chat to achieve your goal.
I love to give away stuff, so please stop by and say hello.
</naff>

User Image
31/ 07/ 12 Reopened the shop and added ability to buy banners, thread layouts & post styles.

28/ 05/ 11 Revised the payment system. It was bribes and now there are more set prices.

10/ 04/ 11 I've just reopened the shop! Hello again!

16/ 02/ 09 I've got a new computer, but no photoshop. Hopefully I'll get it back in a few days, but if you're ordering it'll take a bit longer.

03/ 01/ 09 Happy New Year! 8D I've added a waiting list, so past customers and regs of the thread will find it much easier to get a slot. C:

11/ 12/ 08 Samples taken away, added and fixed. C:

Fashionable Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is one slot for profiles paid for with gaia gold & items. If this slot is full you cannot order, but if you stick around I might put you on the waiting list.
There are infinite amounts of slots for profiles paid with irl money, and these profiles will be the best possible, as well as as quickly as possible.
There is one slot for misc graphics, but they are fast to make so the slot should be open a lot.

PROFILE SLOT. Username: Exterminal
____Link to Order: Click

IRL PROFILE SLOT. Username:
____Link to Order:

GRAPHICS SLOT. Username: persyphonie
____Link to Order: Click

User Image

I CANNOT USE ANY IMAGES THAT ARE COPYRIGHTED. Srsly it's against the law. So if you want a copyrighted image in your profile, you MUST get permission, have proof of that permission, and show me the proof (screenshot)

Do not take any graphics from this thread, or from any of my samples of work. This is plagiarism and copyright theft, which is extremely serious and you will be reported for it.

Begging and asking for lower prices is uncool. Don't do it.

Please don't advertise here.

I will not code your graphics.

I do not have any obligation to you to make your profile, for any reason, before I have accepted a trade.

Don't moan or be rude or in any way insult me, and especially all of my awesome friends that reside here. I will eat you, like a delicious cake.

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image
      User Image

Profiles featured here are the most sparkly, with the most amount of work. For these I will paint pearls, craft patterns and generally bend over backwards to make the perfect profile for you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spotlighted profiles are a bribe.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standard profiles are 800K

Please note that some of these samples were freebies and so may contain copyrighted images.

User ImageWILL & CAN DO.

Collages
      Cram as much colour and texture in as I possibly can
      Elegant/soft/wild/dirty/anything else layouts. Pretty much whatever you say.
      Use art and photographs
      Make vectors especially for you :}
      Hover-based profiles.
      Create my own textures and brushes for your profile

WON'T OR CAN'T DO.

Remake a profile I've already made.
      Copy a profile somebody else has made.
      Make flash profiles.
      Make a "rainbow" profile or do clouds. Man I hate clouds :C
      Pr0ns, nudity, etc

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standard sizes: 88x31: 2k, 200x40: 5k, 400x240: 15k
Custom sizes: if below size of standard sizes, same price as nearest standard. if larger than 400x240, then price is negotiable (usually 40k).
I can animate with colour changes and various blinking things. This is only for banners up size 200x40, and costs 20k

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thread layouts are a minimum of 100k. For this you get: A main banner header, 10 section name headers, (just typography)
Add 50k for thread layout coding
Add 2k for each section name header
Add 10k for each sidebar/fancy graphics banner

It is a good idea to have the basics of your thread layout down before you ask me, so I can work out optimum banner placement for fancier thread layouts.

Post styles cost 30k. 50k for two.

Fashionable Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are two ways to buy a profile from me: the first is by paying me with gaia gold and items.
The second is to pay in irl money. There is an infinite number of slots for irl commissions.
Irl commissions take priority over gold slots, and I will try make your profile within a week. For payment info click here

You can also buy other graphics from me using IRL money, and any graphics for other websites,
including entire website graphics will only be commissioned for irl money. Please PM me if you request this service.

User Image

I will not source images* or lyrics for you.

I will ask you for more money if you want lots of revisions to the graphics, especially if your order is not very specific.
If you have images of thing you like, put them in your order so I don't have to charge you extra.

I do not accept orderforms that say things like "idk you choose" and "put whatever images you think will fit" when you have not given me any images.

Whether you want a dA stock photo, a piece of avatar art not by yourself or any other image that you do not own you MUST have proof of permission.
Read this for the specific details.

If you ask for rainbow colours I will shoot you.

It is best to stay in the thread so we can discuss your profile fully and then I can make your profile exactly the way you pictured it.

I will not fix your profile if it breaks 2 months+ after you have bought it from me. Gaia likes to fiddle and I don't have enough time to fix
these things on every profile. I will do it for a small fee however, and I will guide you if you want to know how to fix it yourself.

User Image

Post order form & send trade

I accept your order

I make graphics and PM them to you

You tell me the changes you want made if any

I make changes & code the profile

We complete the trade & I send you coding

We all eat delicious cake.

*Unless you want a collage-type profile and bribe me lots.

Fashionable Fatcat

[img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn58/Shangrii/Profile Shop/Orderform_Topimage.png[/img]
[color=#a8c0e5][size=18][b]I WOULD LIKE A PROFILE PLEASE C:[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Profile Header:[/b] What the header should say
[b]Style:[/b] The general theme of your profile, such as vintage collage.
[b]Colours:[/b] The colour scheme you want.
[b]Sections:[/b] Underline all the sections you want
Details
Wishlist
About
Friends
Journal
Media
Comments
[b]Custom Sections:[/b] If you would like custom sections (links, news, art gallery)
[b]Section Names[/b]: If you want your section headers to have specific names, eg "about" becomes "about the girl"
[b]Words:[/b] Lyrics, phrases or poems to go in the profile
[b]Images:[/b] Links to images you want me to use.
[b]Proof of Permission:[/b] Screenshot that you have permission from the artist or photographer of the art you want used.
[b]Scrollbars[/b]: Would you like scrollbars, in all, some or none of your sections?
[b]Likes:[/b] Things you like that will go in the profile
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Things you don't like graphics-wise so that I don't put them in your profile
[b]Details:[/b] Anything specific you would like to tell me about your profile.
[b]Price:[/b]
[/size]

[color=#a8c0e5][size=18][b]I WOULD LIKE A BANNER PLEASE C:[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Title:[/b]
[b]Any other words:[/b] (lyrics, subheaders, etc)
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Colours:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (grunge or swirly or w/e)
[b]Images:[/b] (Not required)
[b]Proof of Permission:[/b] (I need permission to use images)
[b]Animation?:[/b] (if yes, please say what sort, like changing text [b]colours or twinkling stars)
[b]Details: [/b]
[b]Price:[/b] (if custom size header, I will help you with this)
[/size]

[color=#a8c0e5][size=18][b]I WOULD LIKE A THREAD LAYOUT PLEASE C:[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Thread Name:[/b]
[b]Section Header Names:[/b] (The names of your sections, like rules, news, etc) (Up to 10 for basic thread layout package)
[b]Coding:[/b] (whether you want coding or just graphics)
[b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want any extra banners or sidebars for your thread)
[/size]

[color=#a8c0e5][size=18][b]I WOULD LIKE A POST STYLE PLEASE C:[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]Title:[/b] (usually your username)
[b]Any other words:[/b] (lyrics, subheaders, etc)
[b]Animation?:[/b] (if yes, please say what sort, like changing text [b]colours or twinkling stars)
[/size]

Fashionable Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
      This isn't really a contest, but w/e. If people post a lot and are awesome and fun then they can get a free profile. However, once you have been awarded this prize you must choose from the following themes:

• Romantic, loopy handwriting & teacups (French?)
      • Indian patterns, fabric, henna, golds pinks oranges yellows
      • Dark rich colours, smooth and silky with exotic flowers and glowing lights
      • African tribal patterns, colour, grungy, animal prints
      • Cathedrals, raphaelite angels
      • Redish/orangeish paper background with lineart of people, heads, flowers & dotted lines & comic-book captions
      • Cool clean lines, with creams and pale greens. Vector patterns and flowers.
      • Japanese, maple, cherry blossoms, screens, dotted lines

User Image
      The waiting list slot is for past customers and regulars who want to reserve a slot, but do not have the art/payment/something ready yet, or if the current slot is full.

Slot. Username:
      ________Link to Order:

Previous customers:

Some user's may have changed their profiles.
      Some users may have had more than one profile, and will have a "x2 or x3" sign next to their username.
      Urvogel, 1cm, Kuriki Fox, Meridianna, Dearest Ashley, Oblivienne, Weirdokun, Music Equal Life, kairisesshy, Son Zack (Auction), water on the rocks, Son Zack (Auction), Deirdre Rhys, Midnight Mare, Contemn

Fashionable Fatcat

reserved for later use.

Fashionable Fatcat

reserved for later use.
    *sets up a little straw home in the corner of the thread*

RAWR FIRST POST STOLEN!

YAH'LL BETTER BUY LA'S PROFILES D:<

THEY ARE THE BESTEST PROFILES EVER.

Fashionable Fatcat

8DDDD
kiwi got first!

no virgins users blood will be spilt apon these steps pages

Eternal Hero

14,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100

Aged Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50

Alone, we each have but one wing...

Dude.
I'm like...FORTH!
O_O
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

OK...I need to go to bed now.
G'day Kiwi, Shang and Reno!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Together, we will fly away.
    rofl

*loves on all of yous*

Fashionable Fatcat

this shop makes me happy

although the lack of pages makes me sad

I want 500 pages again
;________;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff