Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Duck

gleeful peaches
frisky pomeranian
yay yay you liked it yayyyy cat_4laugh hehe
i'll get started on coding then ~
aka the moment of truth lol
don't be i just finished up the wip today so it's all ok :')
you must be tired from having two jobs tho, yikesss so much work D:
but i'm glad your day's better now c:

imm supa excite

and yeah its ok
the money is good thogh cool

Eloquent Sage

10,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm kind of obsessed with you and your graphics. I'll be contacting you shortly
teandserendipity
Looking forward to it c:
yum_wasabipie

Anxious Gekko

username: Obviously Illegal, Id want it to appear once on my profile off to the side/top possibly it cursive fancy a** writing.
theme: Ok so like, this is kinda a weird request but I have a tumblr, and the theme of the blog is grunge/black and white so I was hoping you could look at my blog and maybe my current profile to possibly draw inspiration. Blog Profile Id love a more black and white teenage angsty kinda simpler look.
image Photo(s) I cant say I really have any, I want a cigarette somewhere on there possibly moving smoke???? possibly with my name?? if you can do that.
sections: I again dont know if you know how or anything, but I want all the panels to be like faded until you mouse over them.
other specs I have none I just really hope you accept Im in love with how talented you are.
offer 5bil, possibly 6? ; u ; Its all I have but if you would be willing it would make me so happy.
Obviously Illegal
Hi! So sorry to disappoint you but I'm not taking orders right now ;_;
Thanks for taking interest, though
gleeful peaches

-stalks-
    YO PROFILES ARE PURDDY. * u*

this is Shini(ster) btw
    unz unz unz dramallama
P!xel
omg shini!!!! what have you been up to emotion_kirakira
(i actually got surprised your mule's no longer a cow lol)

i'm having major coding trouble though a;lkdjsadfjdlasfj;
gleeful peaches

School. I was trying to get summer classes but I couldn't get into them... so I'm doing commissions on another site and enjoying my summer break now. o uo

IKR. I forgot to check how long my mule has been a cow when I saw I could dress up as an animal... I just couldn't help myself. ; u;

Anyways, HOW ARE YOU BBY? -tacklehugs-
    IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. SOB

I hate coding but hopefully with practice you'll get use to it. c:
gleeful peaches

Haha, there's definitely a lot of older users. Especially the users who have been here since 2003.
    I logged on today to find out there's tons of inflation! My friend told me about it but holy crap still shocked. o_o

Omg, congratz! I'm sure you're busy but I hope you're having a good experience as well. c:

If you need any coding help, feel free to ask me although I haven't touched Gaia's profiles in awhile but hopefully I can help!

Yup! I'm on a pet site called Subeta. (I've been told it's like neopets only better. Plus it has a human avatar system like Gaia.) Right now I'm doing $5 per profile and $10 for a site layout. c:
gleeful peaches

It is insane! What's worse is that Gaia isn't doing anything about it (based on what I've been reading in the Site Feedback). It's not new user-friendly unless they cough up real doe.
    Don't feel guilty! Users really need a way to earn gold since they can't always spend real money. Plus your skills are worth the moneys. c;

Woot woot~ Partehhh. I'm actually almost 21 so I'll be able to legally drink here. xD

I'm Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. I might go to art school in the future when I make my own income though. How about you? c:

I'M HERE FOR YOU BBY. ; u;
    Bah, I know. >__> Usually right clicking and inspect element does the trick. Still tedious though.

Subeta is definitely chill in comparison and it's a smaller community. I even see the site owner around the forums a lot.
    I don't know, honestly. D: My style has changed plus I don't think Gaia lets you add your own divs? Ever since I learned to do that on Subeta, I can't imagine going back! I'm not sure if you can view this, but I made this for someone's pet. I created divs for the four tabs on the side and made them into anchor links.

Btw, do you have skype or anything? I'd love to keep in touch in case we both don't frequent gaia as much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff