Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_diamond

gaia_crown
bump for you exclaim

Bashful Wolf

AYYYYO!

username music chaser
              theme galaxy type o u o i'm not picky. xD all i ask it to make it look kind of spacey and nice.
              image x and more galaxy images if you find a better one than this.
              sections about me? or whatever fits.
              other specs um... no. xD
              offer 1OO,OOOG? poor, maaaaannn. sorry, my first time trying to get a profile. lolololol i suck.

Super Duck

AYYYYO!

username frisky pomeranian
              theme video games, geekery, otaku - a random cluster of silliness and nerdiness. i mean, it'd be like super amazing if it were specifically league, but providing permissions from various artists might be hard if required c: i'm very relaxed about the theme; i would love it be fun, as i feel this 'collagey' style might suit it!
              image I would like champion Vi from League of Legends (copyright Riot Gaming) to be visible somewhere. All of their splash art can be used; even for free online web apps without permission. Here is a link that explains what they allow from their intellectual property. The only thing that cannot be used without permission is their in-game LOGO. Their splash art is fine. If you want to incorporate any other splash art from the game, I would love it, but I will not overwhelm you! I'll let your creative juices get flowin'.
              sections I would love an: about, avatar (not necessary), comments, wishlist, add friend ("power up" ), message ("email" ), and trade (i cant think of a name for that) and friends
              other specs i would like a custom section for my 'status', external links, and journal. you can check out my current profile for an idea of what i mean.
              offer 100 mil pure

Bashful Wolf

gleeful peaches

Yes, I checked and it's all good. cx

Angelic Girl

gleeful peaches

AYYYYO!

username Ascended Dreamer
              theme city lights
              image this & this (any other images are fine, i love brushes and blending that picture into the background)
              sections avatar display, contact buttons,about me: "the dreamer", wishlist: "the wish", comments: "leave a spark"
              other specs i prefer the about me section a little bigger (horizontally). invis scrollbars & custom cursor that matches would be great o: I guess i really want the pictures blending with backgroud and the sections to loop in together with it. maybe have the picture more towards the top and have the sections like on the reflection of the city and lights (bottom half of picture).
              offer 5m?

Super Duck

gleeful peaches

this is actually original art from riot that they just posted on DA.
it's just a render; but i can get the link from their website as opposed to DA if you would prefer.
this is the actual splash art that appears in game, however.

and nonono, it's okay.
a lot of people just upload the renders because of the fact riot lets them.
edit: here's the game's website link to that photo if you are interested
here the original artwork is listed under 'skins'
you could use any or all of the if you prefer (if you decide to accept) c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out