Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Hello, welcome to my profile shop! Where, I, of course make profiles. If anyone actually bothers reading this, let me tell you now, this is a bribe shop. I didn't want to put bribe in the title cause then I thought it might make the title look ugly ):

Don't forget to give this thread a thumbs up! (:

Shop is Currently: Hiatus
        [If shop is closed or hiatus, please do not order]

Updates:
        March 27, 2O11: Hiatus. I am too busy with school, and I am losing interest in Gaia. I'll probably come back in 2-3 months.
        March 5, 2O11: And then I decided not to edit the layout haha.
        January 3O, 2O11: Oh my gosh, just right after reopening, full. Was not expecting this, I didn't even start on editing the thread layout!
        January 29, 2O11: After about 4 months hiatus due to schoolwork, I am open again (: I might be editing the layout, but you are free to order! (:

Credits:
        I use Photoshop CS5
        This thread layout was inspired by xhaleycakes thread layout
        Credit for pictures and textures goes to these people: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

/Introduction/Rules/Profiles/Ordering/Slots/About Me/Links/

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

How to Order:
        Step One: Fill out the form.
        Step Two: Post the form on this thread
        Step Three: Wait until I accept your form, as in I will post in this thread, I will not pm you. If I accept, please send the trade, this is when I add you to my slots. If you don't send the trade, someone else might grab the slot o:
        Step Four: I will begin working on your profile once you send the trade, due to the fact that since Gaia changed how trade works, I don't want to annoy you guys by seeing that trade sign everyday.
        Step Five: I send you the graphic layout watermarked. Give me your opinion, and I will change it to your liking.
        Step Six: Once I we finally discuss that the graphic layout is good, I begin the coding! I will code on Starry Nights Gem. Once I am done, I will be sending you the profile link, and I will okay the trade.
        Step Seven: If you are fine with the layout, then send me the a-okay by accepting the trade. If not, we can discuss.
        Step Eight: After sending you the profile code, I will complete the trade (:

Do's:
        - Follow the Minishop Rules and the Gaiaonline ToS
        - Stick around and chat, it always gets lonely in my threads ):
        - Exchange links with me
        - Fill out the form completely
        - Stop calling stop calling, I don't wanna ta-- Oh wait
        - Keep checking back on this thread, as I will regularly update on whose graphic I am on and how far I am

Don'ts:
        - Steal my graphics ):
        - Steal my codes ):
        - Flame, spam me
        - Page stretch
        - Complain about the prices
        - Ask how I make my graphics, there is this wonderful site called Google, you should check it out
        - Don't ask if your order is done, I will update this thread
        - Don't complain if I reject your order, if it doesn't interest me, I'm sorry, but you might find someone else who will.

Okay, have you read all the rules? Good. Wait, you haven't? Reread, cause I will be mean if haven't read them at all. Okay, is it clear that you have read it? Even the how to order section? Alright. Here is your word: Bunnies

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Alright, we are pretty much on the most important post of the thread. This where the graphics are. Aka, the samples! But first, one important note, this is a Bribe Shop. More will be explained later in this post. Anyways, back to the samples.
        *NOTE*: My username before used to be Starry Nights Gem. It has now been reserved on my profile mule, where I code your profiles.

<----- Newest to Oldest -----&
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Alright, I have showed you the examples, now let me explain what I can and can't do.
        User Image

Alright, I have showed you the examples, now let me explain what I can and can't do.

I can:
        - Make old school/classic profiles
        - Only code on Mozilla Firefox; but the codes will also work for Google Chrome [I hope]
        - Likes making cute, colorful profiles
        - But also black and white, whatever your style
        - I can make somewhat cluttered, I haven't practiced much, but I can always try.
        - I can make transparent scrolls and custom sections! (:
        - Will only use an image that you either got permission from or made it yourself, this also goes for arts. You can't give me a screenshot of a Naruto scene unless you have the author's permission. However, if you have made fanart, or asked permission to use the fanart, then that I can use.
        - I only use Youtube for multimedia, and in button form.

I can't
        - Make V2 profiles
        - Make flash profiles
        - Make gory or grungy profiles
        - Please don't make me go look for images, I just might end up getting an image you don't like.
        - Don't give me art you don't own

Alright, now to elaborate more on the bribe. Yes, bribe shop.
        But you wanna know what I charge?
        15Ok+
        If you only put 15Ok, your order will be ignored
        I also accept items as long as they are over 15Ok.
        But first you need to tell me what item you are offering in the form, and I will tell you if the item is acceptable or not.

And yeah...that's pretty much it...the order forms are in the next post (;

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Before I get onto the form, I just want to let everyone know, I have the right to reject your order if it is filled out wrong, permission not granted to you, or if I am not interested.

The sections I will do for the profile when you fill it in:
        About
        Comments
        Details [no interests, as in those long interests which has anime, manga, etc. please]
        Friends
        Journal
        Multimedia [Specify if it is youtube, include link please]
        Status Bar: Add, Message, Trade, Ignore
        Status Bar: Online, Offline
        Wishlist

Now for the order form:
        [b][color=#3b7df4][size=24]OI STARRY! YOU GOT A PROFILE ORDER![/size][/color][/b]
        [b][u]Username:[/u][/b](You or for someone else?)
        [b][u]Style:[/u][/b] (Simple? Cluttered? Something else?)
        [b][u]Theme:[/u][/b] (Stars? Rainbow? Cute? etc.)
        [b][u]Colors:[/u][/b] (http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes is a good site to find palettes)
        [b][u]Text:[/u][/b] (the words on your profile)
        [b][u]Font:[/u][/b] (what you want the text to be. Arial? Fiolex Girls? etc)
        [b][u]Art:[/u][/b] (Make sure you have permission from the artist)
        [b][u]Pictures:[/u][/b] (high quality please)
        [b][u]Sections:[/u][/b] (sections you want on the profile)
        [b][u]Custom Sections:[/u][/b] (Any other sections that you want, these are totally different from the others. Like, you could have have a whole section just for your art)
        [b][u]Anything Else?[/u][/b]
        [b][u]Secret Word:[/u][/b]Check the rules
        [b][u]Your Price:[/u][/b] (Remember, 7Ok+, or any items that is worth 7Ok+ or a mix of both that add up to being 7Ok or more)

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Remember, this is a bribe shop, as I am really busy with school.
        So, I will have 2 slots. I remember this one time I had to make 5 profiles. Now, that was tough stuff.

Slots:

Achievements:

Profiles Finished: 5
        Satisfied Customers: The Crimson Jester, butterflybutterfly, KupoWrath, Beatrix White, Phassage

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

One of the most useless posts in the world, the about me section! The only reason why I threw it in here was to complete the rainbow feel x: Too bad I kinda of failed at that with the two yellow posts. Ah well, shall we?

The names Sarah, but really, people on here call me Starry. Well, except for my closest friends. But you can call me whatever, I really don't care. I'm 15, and my birthday is...well, no one cares, if you do care, just read it from my profile. I'm obsessed with stars. Like seriously, ever since I was little, I would stare at the starry night. Not to mention I love shiny objects. I love the color blue. One of my favorite hobbies is making graphics, more specifically, profiles. I made other things before, bu they weren't as fun as making profiles. I hope to go into web design for college. I also love love doing photography, more specifically, sky photography. The pictures on my profile? Yeah, I took them <3 I'm an amatuer at photography, but practice does make perfect. I also like to draw, but only for myself, as recently, people started to think it's alright to ask me to draw art and then never pay me. It's hard for me to get motivated to draw.
        Gaian fact, I have been on here since November 2OO7. Alright, I guess that's enough about me, time to go on.

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

LINKS! Don't we all love them! A good way to advertise.

In:

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.61196567/][IMG]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/starrywater777/colors88.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
        [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/t.61196567/][IMG]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm440/starrywater777/colors240.png[/IMG][/url]

My Quest Thread:
        User Image

Out:
        88 x 31
        User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2OO x 4O
        User Image User Image User Image User Image

Post here on this thread if you want to link with me (:

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Invisible Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100