Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shoki walks into the barrakcs and heads toward Shadow's bunk.
"Come with me."
Rising from his bed, he took a quick glance at his watch. He realized he was nearly late with his meeting. He grabbed his jacket and sped down the barracks. He sped through the corridors and with no more than a minute left, he arrived infront of his superior.
"Right on time. I have a queastion for you, what do you think of being the Assassin team leader?"
"If it is in the best interest of the General, than I shall do it." He stood up firmly, saluting him.
"Good. You are now promoted from Private First Class, to 2nd Lietenant. As well as being the team leader. YOur job is get your troopers squared away, and of course trained. This is your own platoon, do with it as you wish. By the way, pack your gear, I'll show you your new room."

Shoki returns the salute and nods for him.
"Yes sir." Nayko packed his gear and followed the General to his new quarters. He gave a small smirk upon looking at them. He put the pieces of his training exercises together. He couldn't wait to begin training.
"Lieutenant, these are your new quarters. Every officer in the base gets these. YOur men are in the rooms next to you. I request that you take your men on an exercise ASAP. I must be off, I have an operation to plan."
"Yes sir." He unpacked his things and took out a small yet thick book. He stepped out and stepped towards his mens' barracks.

((do I actually control the men myself? Or are they other memebers? sweatdrop ))
((You are in command of the assassins of this guild. They are real, their names are under the assassins title))
((Then shall I await for their arrival? Or jot it down and have them go from there?))
((I suggest PMing them and informing them of your status and exercises, you are in charge of them, just keep in mind the rules, and train them at least weekly.))
((Alright. As for now, I think I'm done.))
Shoki salutes crisply.

"Lieutenant, I'll give you until Friday to get your men trained. We have a drill at 2:30. Now get some sleep."
Shoki gives all personnel on base paint-ball weapon equipment for the drill.
"Today we will be running a drill, our assassins will pose as armed intruders. These paint weapons have chemical properties that will temporarily "freeze" the hit area. Good luck men, I will be participating as well."
"Hm.. so much for a drill..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces