Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enters the base. There was a bustling area of commerce.
"THis is the base exchange, we have all sorts of shops and things here."
SHoki walks around a corridor, and they come to a flight line.
"We got fighters, choppers, and bombers here. As of now, we only have two squadrons though."
Shoki takes him by the dojo, barrakcs, officers quarters, defence weapons, and the armory.
"THis is just about all I can show you..."
*notices a door with a keep out sign on it and walks to it* what about this *blows the lock off and opens it*
"That would be our factory. We are building two orbital carriers and an ion cannon satlite in there."
*looks at the satilite and laughs* you call this a satilite man i need to show you a real one ill be back in a bit i have a job to do *walsk out to his slave 1 and flies off*
Shoki sighs, and walks into his office.
"Now that might have been a mistake." He thinks.
*my ship lands in a bush outside and i walk in looking for anyone*
*i park my ship outside and i sneek onto the roof and go threw into the attic*
(( if the other one didnt get threw)) *he lands his ship out back climbs a ladder itno the attic and hops down where the satilitte is and looks at it and puts stumthing on it then climbs a rope up and makes it look liek he wasnt there while looking at a jewel and smikrs then leaves*
((Apparently my previous post did not go through. I'll say it again.))

Rykono removed the odd object the man had left as he emerged from the shadows. He tossed it into the air and pulled his dual .45's out and set them to Auto. The two side arms errupted as the magazines emptied, destroying the object he assumed would be either ane explozive, or a tracking device. He prayed for the latter as he submerged the device in rounds. After reloading and holstering his weapon, he gave another high hope that the man did not deicover the tracking device he had set upon his ship. It was so large that the brush couldn't really conceal it. It must have been some stroke of luck that he managed to walk that path and see the ship land. Either way, the next few days were going to get interesting.
Shoki opens the door to see LT Rykono shooting. He already knew what he was shooting at the bases' Cameras picked him up quite easily.
Shoki walked in and inspected the satelite. He then inspected the Battlecruiser. He walked to a phone, then picked up the reciever.
"This is Toryu. Yes. I need armed gaurds posted in the Factory. Yes. Thank you."
He hung up the reciever.
*walsk in* i didnt mess your sattilite up i put sumthign on it to improve it
"I trust you. I just wanted extra security in here because you both snuck in here so easily. YOu two both put my security systems to shame."
look at the satillite it should be done and powerful
"Very nice. You've increased the power level two fold. We can also fire it in multiple bursts now. You're quite the engineer."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff