Baritone
trumpet
tuba
trombone
electric organ
guitar
pan pipes
the radio lol
I have been playing music for 7 years now, and I have studied almost every instrument out there.
I'm going to be a music teacher, and Im' majoring in it currently.

Instruments played for 7 years:
Bassoon (Regular/Contra)
Clarinet
Saxaphone (Alto/Tenor/Beritone/Contra)
Flute
Guitar (electric/acoustic/bass)
Piano
Trombone

Instruments played for 4-6 years:
Tuba
Trumpet (Cornet/Bugal Horn as well)
Euphonium
Oboe
Drums
Violin (Cello/Violin)

Anyway, I could go on and on.

But, on page one, someone said they had a decent model of Bassoon.
You can get a professional model of Fox Bassoon. They're only around $20 000 if you get it customized, so it's REALLY cheap for a bassoon.
And just get a medium-hard read. Many say Hard is for pros, but, it's really not, it's for those who can't play well, so they honk their brains out to get sound and blame their playing inabilities on the poor Bassoon.
guitar and my vocals chords
pirate pirate pirate pirate

Well, I play the saxophone and I prefer Yamaha brands to anything else..

I would post a picture of my sax but my stupid computer is deciding to not cooperate and I want to throw something very large and heavy at the screen. But I won't, because I'm too lazy to get up and find something. xp

I LOVE llamas! dramallama
trombone emo
i play alittle violin,and im a guitarist-in-training domokun <--WAT THE HECK IS WITH THAT!?!?!
I played the cello for five years then picked up the guitar about five days ago.
I play trombone and baritone and I love them both their names are
Steve and Franky.
I play the flute, and have been playing it for five years now. ^_^ I love it, although I've only been practicing maybe.. 3 days a week? x_x sooo.. I'm trying to get more practicing in. Actually, after this I might go! xD

I'm also kinda learning the alto sax... my sister is about to enter the band playing the sax, and I'm kinda taking all the info I know on the sax and teaching it to her, and I was curious about her music, so I know a few fingerings and such, but probably only about two. xD

But, yeah. >__<
i play anything like drums bass and gutar thats it

Dangerous Citizen

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I play percussion have since 3rd grade. junior year i bought a drum kit and have been rockin it since. My current setup is a Ludwig 5 pc. kit with evans hydraulic heads. Paiste 2002 ride, hi hats, 16", and 18" crash. 12" and 22" wuhan chinas. and a dw 7002 double kick pedal. I've also grown quite fond of the composite drumsticks
I play the guitar but mostly keyboard and i kind of sing
I play the trumpet for band, and a little guitar.... I have a Squire mini ( xd ), and some sort of acoustic which I don't play, because it's really out of tune.... I don't know what kind of trumpet. sweatdrop And I used to play a little harmonica, and I wanna learn to play percussion. (I also play a little organ-electric?-, but I pretty much suck.)
I play the bassoon.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c104/BassoonForLife/IMGP0016.jpg

That's it. ^^

My second favorite is the alto saxophone. I don't have any pictures though. It's not a very pretty saxophone anyways. Not in looks anyways, I love the sound of it, though!

I'm also learning the piano. My parents had a piano but it's terribly out of tune. (to give you an idea, the two highest notes sound exactly the same. O_O) So my parents bought me a keyboard which is really nice.

Otherwise, I played the trumpet for the last 6 years. I've finally given it up, though. Bassoon is my instrument! Lastly there's clarinet. I've been playing for two years. Not really diligently though. I don't really like it. I keep on persisting though, because I want to have it to march just in case I don't have a working saxophone by the next time I get to march.

An overly long post for such a thing. Only me... only me I tell you.
I used to play sax for a year and a half but I stopped because I sucked at it. I picked up guitar two years ago and I'm trying to get into a good metal band. I use an ESP Viper-400 and I plan on getting an ESP EC-1000 for my next geetar mrgreen .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff