Welcome to Gaia! ::

I play portosound, piano and violin. studying the flute and guitar
Fel_Natalis
I play portosound

Ahhhhahaa! Nice!
I play aucustic guitar and a bit on electric. i also play the piano, harmonica, recorder and i sing beautifully. I own an aucustic guitar, harmonia and recoder and well my singing travels with me wherever. However i do not own a pianno but my grandma does and my cousin teaches me on the pianno when he comes over once every summer biggrin
I have been playing piano for 7 years and i play on a parlor grand piano, that is a Nordiska(I dont know if i spelled it right ^^; ) I sings a little bit.. but i like piano better. my favorite songs to play on it is 100 years by Five For Fighting
*sing *kills typos*
I play the piano, the bass guitar, and the alto sax. I also like to tell myself I sing good.
I play the piano, I sing, bass, drums, and the guitar!! <33 Yeah I have alot of time for my music <33 emo
I play the clarinett, the flute, and some piano and guitar. Nothing fancy, really wink
I play the kyeboard, piano, Guitar, drums, and bass. XD Daddy's girl. ^.^
I play electric bass in my school's jazz band and concert band. I thoroughly enjoy playing blues/jazz because its just a simple, "bassic" ryhtm.
i play electric and acoustic guitar
i play drums!! biggrin
Piano--My dream is to get a Steinway 4laugh
Flute
Piccolo--I have to wear earplugs!!!!!!!!
Alto Sax

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces