Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Lover

oh, i kept getting them alot but now i even make them.
i adapted and became an a*****e with them sweatdrop

though i joined them in BC, and when they broke my sheep i would snap
now they never have me sheep anything emo

@irish - its one person out of 25, and he does top dps, they wont kick him -.-

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
My old mouse has been keeping me from playing any game, especially WoW (& WAR). Now I have a new mouse (it's so small!) and I can go back to sating my addiction.
Scarred_With_Sin

We actually had to ::gasp:: CC something in ulduar. Some of the trash around Freya is easier with CC. Much to our hunter's glee. ;p
What the hell are people thinking getting level 70's into a raid [For the Alliance]? Like 10 of them were 70.....we failed hard last night gonk
User Image
Yume wo mite Namida shite Kizutsuite mo . . .

Scarred: Sometimes I join in on the joking, but I'm far from a profane person so it's not much.

Eyatare: Hooray!! It sucks so much when things prevent you from playing. gonk

Chavelo: xd Do you not use CC on the big packs leading up to Kologarn?

Le Duc: User Image That's too bad. Is your server Alliance or Horde heavy? It shouldn't be too hard to find a group again if there are a lot of Allies. 3nodding

. . . Genjitsu ha gamushara ni kurushi
User Image

Dapper Lunatic

xX Le Duc Xx
What the hell are people thinking getting level 70's into a raid [For the Alliance]? Like 10 of them were 70.....we failed hard last night gonk
If the group actually lets in anyone under 75, and there are more than one or two expect bad news.
Halrenna
That's too bad. Is your server Alliance or Horde heavy? It shouldn't be too hard to find a group again if there are a lot of Allies. 3nodding

I'm not sure how you can tell if a server is horde/alliance heavy. Every so often an alliance member makes a comment how the alliance sucks. Like what the hell? Why join the alliance to begin with then? neutral
Veras Gunn
If the group actually lets in anyone under 75, and there are more than one or two expect bad news.

And the leader was a 70 stare
ptr premades woot let the slow Downloading commence once again! altough it will be fun to play with random lv 80 just to try out other classes.

Hygienic Lover

well you see Hal, i use the sexism to my advantage cool
"i know you want to bring panda to your raid, who else will make the sandwiches?" xp

Hygienic Lover

Chavelo
Scarred_With_Sin

We actually had to ::gasp:: CC something in ulduar. Some of the trash around Freya is easier with CC. Much to our hunter's glee. ;p

i've never been past XT-002
my guild did 3 attempts on him and called it quits!!
[on one the tank DCd]
i was pissed the rest of the night >.>
Arcelius
otherxangel
haha had to post this my guild was finishing off nax 25 last nite and i had to harass one of my lovely tanks eejeb cuz he was alrdy upset about the new t8 pants being a skirt, for some reason some of the toons were getting random nelf paint on their faces so i chucked bunny ears on him just to make it worse lol

and then without the paint o course

Better be a robe, Shamans don't look right without.

lol eejeb is actually a pally lol
childrens week starts tommorow sooo excited thats what im gonna do in my morning before work is start working on the achievements ^^
otherxangel
Arcelius
otherxangel
haha had to post this my guild was finishing off nax 25 last nite and i had to harass one of my lovely tanks eejeb cuz he was alrdy upset about the new t8 pants being a skirt, for some reason some of the toons were getting random nelf paint on their faces so i chucked bunny ears on him just to make it worse lol

and then without the paint o course

Better be a robe, Shamans don't look right without.

lol eejeb is actually a pally lol

Lol then it is rather silly.

Dapper Lunatic

Anyone know if they actually added a Wrath quest chain for Children's week, or just decided to nix it? Because I know I saw stuff on MMOchampion during the ptr, but I can't find any new children's week npcs.
Tier 8 paladins is >NOT< I repeat >NOT< A robe it's armor with kilt so therefore not silly.

Besides what is the best set ever made? T2 paladin most would agree and that had kilt and didn't look silly.

Edit: Writing this out of boredom on my computer since something wanted to mess with me and currently having 640x480 4 bit showing on screen crying which means I can't do childrens week until fixxed(I WANT MAH PEANUT AND RAT >.< wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff