Greetings.
*runs with her Camera after Whigh* Cem're :O
Tsuki Sohma
*runs with her Camera after Whigh* Cem're :O

:dives under the counter:

Nyah!
saino
Hello everyone. ^_^

Heya Saino! ^-^ So this is where ya came....
Well, I'm going to go and get either some rest, or some work done.

Talk to you all later.
Whigh

:dives under the counter:

Nyah!

Nooo!! gonk Can ye please come out?
Okie.

Oyasumi Nasai Whigh! ^^

And thank you very much!
I have a fun little question. I've noticed how things have changed around here so I think I should probably ask this now instead of, you know, tomorrow when it'll be busy. whee I own two tahnees already, a cat and a fox.. and back then, Reyn was perfectly okay with making them 'guardian'ed by someone else, even though they -were- for me. This is because I always make Tahnees of my roleplay characters. ^^ If, lets say.. a miracle happens and I manage to get a spot tomorrow.. (I have dialup so it's a long shot, but hey, worth trying!) will it still be okay? I'm not buying the Tahnee for someone else, I'm buying it for me, I simply wanted the label to say someone else, like my other Tahnees did. Their guardians are their respective loved ones, it's so adorable. I love them so. whee

Anyway, thought I would throw this question out there in advance. Thanks. ^^
Tsuki Sohma
saino
Hello everyone. ^_^

Heya Saino! ^-^ So this is where ya came....

Hello! XD Yeah.
Hehe.... :3 Sneaking away from your shop eh? >3 I am there and here...no where to escape now Saino. XD

Cursed Dreamer

10,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alania
I have a fun little question. I've noticed how things have changed around here so I think I should probably ask this now instead of, you know, tomorrow when it'll be busy. whee I own two tahnees already, a cat and a fox.. and back then, Reyn was perfectly okay with making them 'guardian'ed by someone else, even though they -were- for me. This is because I always make Tahnees of my roleplay characters. ^^ If, lets say.. a miracle happens and I manage to get a spot tomorrow.. (I have dialup so it's a long shot, but hey, worth trying!) will it still be okay? I'm not buying the Tahnee for someone else, I'm buying it for me, I simply wanted the label to say someone else, like my other Tahnees did. Their guardians are their respective loved ones, it's so adorable. I love them so. whee

Anyway, thought I would throw this question out there in advance. Thanks. ^^

Yes, that's still fine.

I think there might've been some confusion when LDC ran the last release, but in case anyone asks, it is perfectly fine to place a request for someone else (as long as they're not graylisted).
Hey Reyn....I was wondering....If there could be an owners list or something. I can help make it. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff