Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fairy

Exzavia
User Image

The paper is for this class I take at a homeschool group, homeschooling is hard man crying

Sounds fun!~ O=

Friendly Entrepreneur

His Fair Maiden
Exzavia
User Image

The paper is for this class I take at a homeschool group, homeschooling is hard man crying

Sounds fun!~ O=

Oh yeah? I'm homeschooled too! Whatever you do, don't procrastinate... I'm 2 years behind because of it....

Friendly Entrepreneur

Hey everyone! The new Faeries are now up for sale! Come check out the awesome new 'Exquisite Faerie'! Every color of this Faerie has a gradient of the chosen color put into the wings, along with the matching color aura. Also, a new dark silhouette body! Enjoy~!

Shy Fairy

Exzavia
His Fair Maiden
Exzavia
User Image

Sounds fun!~ O=

Oh yeah? I'm homeschooled too! Whatever you do, don't procrastinate... I'm 2 years behind because of it....
User Image

I do kind of procrastinate, except for a few of my certain subjects....
The thing is I just took my CAT test and got PHS in everything, so wth am I still doing in 10th grade lol

Shy Fairy

▻ I would like to buy a: Two pixies
▻ I would like its color to be: One red and one white
▻ This equals a total of: 10k I believe?

Friendly Entrepreneur

His Fair Maiden
Exzavia
His Fair Maiden
Exzavia
User Image

Sounds fun!~ O=

User Image

I do kind of procrastinate, except for a few of my certain subjects....
The thing is I just took my CAT test and got PHS in everything, so wth am I still doing in 10th grade lol

Haha I remember my cat test, specifically, I remember because my cat, ironically, jumped into my lap and laid on my arm and the test, keeping me from finishing for a while XD I took a picture too haha

Shy Fairy

Exzavia
Haha I remember my cat test, specifically, I remember because my cat, ironically, jumped into my lap and laid on my arm and the test, keeping me from finishing for a while XD I took a picture too haha
User Image

That's adorable lol I'm sure my cat snuck her way onto my lap too. Silly kitties~ emotion_facepalm

Friendly Entrepreneur

His Fair Maiden
▻ I would like to buy a: Two pixies
▻ I would like its color to be: One red and one white
▻ This equals a total of: 10k I believe?

Accepted~! Trade is waiting on you 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces