Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be sticking around, or coming back for the reopening?

Stick around and get excited :D 0.60869565217391 60.9% [ 14 ]
I'll be back in a few weeks. 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 537 538 539 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Have you ever felt that life is not fulfilled without tiny pixel & doll animations?
Or that you need some sort of coloured blob to make your day complete?
Rinse sells all the cute pixels you will ever need!!*.

(*disclaimer, you may need more cute pixels in your life. See your doctor)

RULES! SRSLY, READ.
1. No stupid posts (aka advertising without approval, attempts to hack/scam/page stretching etc)
2. Follow TOS, srsly.
3. Read all rules, and posts on first page.
5. Post using forms, and post in the thread. Do not PM me with : orders, link exchanges.
6. If you send me a trade without the page number in the title, I will cancel it, k. Going back through pages eats up time I could be working wink
7. No chatspeak. Simple stuff like srsly etc is ok, no obnoxious replacement of letters with numbers. If I cannot read it, I will not reply to it.
8. It is up to you to read the rules. Failure to do so, not my problem when you screw up biggrin

post one: intro
post two: news
post three: blobs
post four: dolls
post five: faq
post six: customers/links
post seven: lists/toxbox
User Image

19//July//2011 - Again been away for a while! Darn life >_< Anyhoo, yes, the store will officially be opening back up in a few weeks, once I have purchased my new graphics tablet! Stay tuned. I will also be hiring people to help out around the thread!

28//august//09 - Wow I've been away for a while.. Will be reopening the store next month with the new version of blobs and dolls biggrin Have been working on my pixel art lately, so it needs sprucing up.

19//june//o8 - Poor Taile, all you retards not reading the first page are stressing her out! xd Rinse is back on the internet, but still not back in the store, sorry! Using my room-mates computer, and I don't want to invade it with files just yet.
30//may//o8 - Ergh, looks like people aren't bothering to read the latest news... I left out the hiatus of the title assuming people know the rule about first pages and reading them.....
Still on hiatus! Looks like I'll have to keep that up in the title crying
28//may//o8 - Store update! Still on hiatus, working on finishing orders. Rinse was sick for a while! NEw addons for blobs added, and new blob price will go into affect when I am out of hiatus. Price has gone up for two reasons: These are damn popular apparently O_o and as many of you know, Rinse has started a fashion business, and has a lot less time. Very sorry, but I hope this will not affect orders ^_^.
23//may//o8 - Hiatus update! Ok, please no more orders for the moment! I just realised the pressure to do them is getting to me biggrin If you really want a blob (after page 383), please subscribe and check back in a few days heart Orders up to page 383 will be taken and done as soon as I can, but any after, until my hiatus is up, OHGODNO. Very sorry, it is just a bit of undue stress on Rinse.
Orders will be filled in order: Fayt's dollset, then Blobs in order the order was recieved (this includes the adding of items as requested by yuji).
Check working on list in Custom/Links post for the order of blob orders if you are curious!
22//may//o8 - Tiny hiatus to catch up on orders! You can still order blobs, but note that it will take til I'm done with doll orders and current orders before you will get it
17//may//o8 - Blobsies are back!
12//may//o8 - Hiatus! Rinse is starting a business IRL and needs to work on it. Will be opening the store again in a week.
29//april//o8 - New dollbase of my own creation! Store will be open soon, when I redo the front page.
early-late//april//o8 - Forced hiatus due to computer broken!
13//march//o8 - Opened!

User Image

User Image

Closed for the moment! From now on any orders posted and traded will be taken as an excuse and reason to mock you. Thankyou.

Am closed, but will be back soon with version 3 of blobby flan goodness!

xxx

User Image

User ImageBissen: My first dollbase entirely created by me!
named from the german: bissen: "Bit"

Custom doll list:
★ // #1: Closed til further notice! IE I'm working on this doll base again to make it nicer biggrin

⇐ doll faces
1. happy ........ // 2. @_@ . // 3. blank
4. uberhappy! // 5. ohnoes // 6.aww
7. :3 .............. // 8. sad ..... // 9. smile

⇐ doll bodies
A standard // B arms up // C /wave

User Image
★ sample blink animation. all dolls will blink twice in a continuous loop,
*except for "2. @_@"

User Image

? Where did you get your dollbase?
★ Made it ^_^ I officially only do dolls on my own bases. In the future I might do an auction for my skills on a kawaiihannah base, because I really like hers.

? How long will my order take?
★ Not very long, once I start doing pre-mades. Have decided custom items are very annoying for me, and cost too much for you.

? What programs do you use?
★ GIMP. MSpaint and Gif Animator. All are free products.

? Can I hav 4 free?
★ Only if you hand over gold. That's free.

? Can I pay you in items?
★ YES! Make sure you offer the items first before ordering though, I do have to ok it. Stuff on my wishlist is a given, but I like other things too ^_^

? Can you do me a profile?
★ No. I'm very lazy.

? Why so much!
★ IRL I'm starting my own fashion business! Sadly, I don't have extraordinary amounts of time on gaia, and I think I'm worth the cost 3nodding

? Wow that's an awesome font!
★ Which one xd My headers are done in guilty by Misprinted Type, and the type I use for small writing is usually mizu font alphabet or silkscreen.

? Who loves ya?
★ Whitelist? xd I made one! Post 7.

xxx

User Image

Want to link me?Here's the code ^_^

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.38841547_1/] [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/hayashihara/shop/pixelbutton.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Visit our sister shop, Just Hit Play!
User Image

Sorry to all my past affils, I'm not taking tinypic images anymore!
Also, I only take the shown size buttons.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

bold = waiting for payment // normal = paid

AutumnCrocus[Namedblob] pipstar[Bottleblob] Nightmare420me [bottleblob][ Plumems [namedblob] Lixandra [bottleblob] tarocake[blobemote] Whoregasmic [emoteblob] Demon_Barber_Sweeney [namedblob] The Kookie Munster [emoteblob] Cuppycake Chicky [emoteblob] Purple Turtles [avi walk] Akki-no-onna [avi walk] goldiekispie [10 emoteblobs + 5 named blobs] fancy_lu [avi walk] Sapphire Zelda [named blobs and bottle blob] KittyWittyDog16 [blob] Aerogia [named blobx2, avi walk] r9s9e9 [blob] nici - S U C C U B I [bottle blob] Twilight Daisy [bottle blob] StrawFewiie [bottle blob]Rebelli0N [avil walk custom] Cinnamin Kaori [bottle blob] beccathecrazy [emoteblob] Aerogia [emoteblobs] Lady_yuKi16 [emote blob, bottle blob] Azhuria [Avi walk] umi moon [avi walk] iGingersnap [avi walk] Clay West [avi walk gift] princedafoe [avi walk] Xx_sen-san_xX [bottle blob] Carrie34A [runing avi, commision wiggle, commision doll] OoClamidiaoO [running avi] candy sushi [bottle blob] Taile [Commision doll] Tak [Commision doll] Toxic Needle [commision doll] Pounded [commision doll] etrox4evr [emoteblob] Nagisa_Mizuiro [pixel doll] ElisaRemy [Pixel doll] CrOpHeCy [bottle blob, blob emote, blob emote, custom doll] sabbie08 [bump blob, custom blobs] Ailura Felidae [blobs] succubus love [commison doll] crazedmychemfan [running avi] Immortalcatz [all colour blobs, running avi] dizkotastic [bottle blob] The_Human_Raziel [custom doll]

New dolls: carrie34a x3 [payment: Longcat scarf, letter], Lavita [C.S pinstripe pants], Girl who fell to earth x2 [Alruna's rose], Eerie Doll [letter, 10k]

v_2.0 blobs:
Lavita [blob] Pounded [blob] Nagisa shi [blob] Purple_turtles [blob] SilentRedemption [blob] Fayt_of_Redemption [blobs] ImmortalCatz [manyblobsomg] Azhuria [blob] Woah Its Azure [blob] rubberduckiez [blob] Pixiful [blob] Adra Praeclarus [blob] Ms Poppin Sweet [blob] GossipBaby [blob] lylstarryazngurl [blob] carrie34a [blobs] Music Min [blob] Return To Paradise [blob] Yuji Ikado [blobs $$ heart ] FrozenVine [blob] The Sealed Giveaway [manyblobsomg] professor mordarm [blobs] tainted snowflake [blobs] FrozenVine [blob] syrtis carweiss [blob] dunazul [blob] piisodiium [blobs] jakukufemnase [blobs] The Infamous Eternal Doom [blobs] [~platina~] [blob] sin marai [blob] technofrenzy [blob] prince gizmo [blobs] // banryu halberd [blob] // ren-konoe [blobs]

Working on: Zhiyi // Taile

Whitelist

♥ Taile: My bestest friend ^^. Our random friendship makes me do things, like say stupid words like bestest.
♡ Ayarith: More with the bestest.
♥ Xarinir - Best guy. Horrible typist.
♡ Lavita - My gaian sister, separated from my by bytes sad
♥ Randoms that became wuvved ^^ : Immortalcatz, Fayt_of_Redemption, Quelle, Forward_to_the_End, Pounded, Shay, MyOwnSatellite, Wahya, Yuji Ikaido, Aerogia
♡ Thread regulars (loved also even if I don't know you that well) : Professor Mordarm, Nagisa Shi, Banryu, Keayara

Blacklist

Blacklist:
★★ two strikes! : Ai the Fallen - For ripping off Azhuria's page design and sticking to her constant answer "but I asked permission (after the fact ... and didn't receive it) " and direct linking Az's images. Holy Cow, she did it a second time, with Az's new layout.
★ LevianDDR : No desire to treat other people as human beings. Not only did he post an order, but he PM'ed said order too, and when I asked why said "he got angry with my ignoring it" (aka not checking the thread after for people pointing out to him I was on hiatus, and hadn't logged on that day. Even said in PM that he was too lazy to bother reading my first page.

Toybox - No stealies!

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

xxx

reserved!

xxx

repeat

reserved!

xxx

repeat

reserved!

xxx

repeat
♥ ♥ ♥
Edit: Orders can be placed anytime now!
♥ ♥ ♥

Rinse you spaz.
Repeat
♥ ♥ ♥

Rinse you spaz.

♥ ♥ ♥

How was I to know today was the day she decided to let me get a life razz
BBL biggrin
♥ ♥ ♥

I told you you should have given me artifical intelligence so I could sit here bumping the store.

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Uh, may I place an order now??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items