cosplay! from series! 0.29127358490566 29.1% [ 247 ]
mythical creatures! 0.19339622641509 19.3% [ 164 ]
ancient civilizations! 0.087264150943396 8.7% [ 74 ]
customs! 0.23702830188679 23.7% [ 201 ]
hur hur hur~ 0.19103773584906 19.1% [ 162 ]
Total Votes:[ 848 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1867 1868 1869 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Welcome to the Sherbet Parlor! The parlor specializes in avatar edits of all kinds. Please enjoy your time here, and please, call me Aero~!

[ parlor status ]
ALLL SECTIONS are CLOOOOSED!

YOU CANNOT EQUIP THESE ITEMS. THEY ARE IMAGES ONLY FOR COLLECTING AND THE LIKE. DON'T ASK HOW TO EQUIP THEM.
I DO NOT DO CUSTOMS!!!! ASK AND I WILL IGNORE YOU.

[ table of contents ]

[ • post 1 ] introduction
[ • post 2 ] parlor news
[ • post 3 ] parlor etiquette and how-to-order
[ • post 4 ] limited edits
[ • post 5 ] premade edits
[ • post 6 ] make – a – base
[ • post 7 ] free services
[ • post 8 ] resources
[ • post 9 ] affiliates

User Image
Catch up on the latest events , new edits, and more here!

[ August 21st , 2009 ]
new awesome free section below make a base! check it out!

User Image
Etiquette is a must!

[ follow the Gaian ToS ]
This is a must all over Gaia.

[ follow the proper ordering rules ]
All the information you need on ordering here at the Sherbet Parlor is laid out and there are even order forms for specific types of edits. Using this allows for fast and easy ordering.

[ please do not steal or edit Aerogia’s work ]
Aerogia made the layout, the graphics, and the edits. You are not allowed to reuse or edit any of these works without permission beforehand.

[ do not PM Aerogia about the shop ]
Please don’t PM Aerogia about ordering, about how she does edits, or anything. All questions should be asked here. Don’t worry; they will be answered.

[ respect is key ]
Yes yes! Having respect for others is a good thing.

User Image
All you need to know to order.

[ fill out the form and post here ]
First step is choosing what you want and filling the order form out correctly. Please use the order form from the correct section. It’s best to fill this out in Word or Notepad first. Check for mistakes , and post here. I DO ignore orders not using the correct order form.

[ send a trade to Aerogia ]
Yup~! Send a trade to Aerogia with the correct amount. Place the page number your order is on in the trade title. I DO cancel trades and will not fill an order if your page number is not in the trade title. Remember; no trade, no edits.

[ receive your edits and confirm trade ]
Your order will be PM’d to the account specified in the order form. Aerogia will confirm the trade, and you should then confirm the trade. Yay~! The transaction is complete.

User Image
Limited edits are special edits made for specific purposes that are only around for a limited amount of time.

[ current limiteds ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Forest's Harpist // 500 gp
The only wigs accepted other than the wig shown on the edit are updo's , ponytails, short hair or medium hair. I will not accept bases with long hair. Updos and ponytails with hair hanging in the front is okay.
The Forest Harpist is new in! Recolouring on anything is free. You can buy as is / with your own face / or with your own face and hair. Skin is recoloured to your base's skin. ;3 While I would rather you stick with the Gaia normal skin's, I do do skin's, like the Gogh Reed and Superior / Uncanny form. Just don't expect it to perfectly match. xD

[ archived edits ]
The archives contain limited edits that have been taken down after their time was over. Archived edits are currently 500 gp. Recolours are free, and bases will be recoloured to your bases color.

User Image

[size=11][color=gray]
[IMG]http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv66/RushAero/new layout/orderbanner.gif[/IMG]
[b][ recipients name ][/b] type here
[b][ archives or current? ][/b] type here
[b][ limited name ][/b] type here
[b][ recolouring ][/b] type here
[b][ comments or requests ][/b] type here
[b][ base(s) ][/b] type here
[b][ total ][/b] type here

I will send a trade to Aerogia with the page number in the trade title! [/color][/size]

User Image
[ recipients name ] Aerogia
[ archives or current? ] Archive edits
[ limited name ] Couture , March 2009, and Green Smoke
[ recolouring ] none please
[ comments or requests ] I like candy. This is an example order form.
[ base(s) ] [ my base here in a link ]
[ total ] 1.5k + tip

I will send a trade to Aerogia with the page number in the trade title!

User Image
These edits are premade and ready to wear! Wear an Aerogia designed outfit or cosplay your favorite character!

[ premade edit information ]
All premade outfits are 300 gp, and premade wigs are 100 gp. All recolouring is free. You can add pieces from other edits. While wigs are unisex, outfits are not. For hair, gradients, streaks, and more can be done. Just ask. ;)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[size=11][color=gray]
[IMG]http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv66/RushAero/new layout/orderbanner.gif[/IMG]
[b][ edit name and their section ][/b] type here
[b][ recolouring ][/b] type here
[b][ base(s) ][/b] type here
[b][ total ][/b] type here

I will send a trade to Aerogia with the page number in the trade title! [/color][/size]

User Image
[ edit name and their section ] Half Kimono from Asian Inspired, with the Halfway wig on it.
[ recolouring ] Wig recoloured to dark brown.
[ comments or requests ] Could the head wings from the Seduction in Cosplay be added on, recoloured to red? Hey, this is an example.
[ base(s) ] [ my base here in a link ]
[ total ] 400 gp + tip

User Image
Make a base from the preselected parts.

[ make a base info ]
250 gp. Wigs from the premade section can be added for free. Tattoos, jewelry, and the such can be added for free. Make-a-base, you can choose any of the options. You can also purchase custom bases. They are located on the 2nd "Make-a-base" display below. You can use them anywhere on Gaia you want. If you have any questions concerning the bases or such, please ask.

User Image User Image

[size=11][color=gray]
[b][ eye number and colour ][/b] type here
[b][ nose number ][/b] type here
[b][ cheek number and colour ][/b] type here
[b][ lips number and colour ][/b] type here
[b][ faceless base ][/b] type here
[b][ total ][/b]

User Image
[ eye number and colour ] 1 in blue
[ nose number ] 2
[ cheek number and colour ] 2 in shown colour
[ lips number and colour ] 1 in a blood red colour
[ comments or requests ] add a simple choker and some gold hoop earrings? And the High Tide wig added recoloured to black.
[ faceless base ] [ my faceless base here ]
[ total ] 250 gp

User Image
A free service offering recolours and alterations of Gaia items and of Aero's edit.

[ free services ]
Yup yup~! This section offers free services! What exactly? I can recolour Gaia items, merge items, like hair and eyes together, edit an item or wig, or I can recolour or alter a previously ordered edit from here. I recolour ONLY my and Gaia items. Not other artists / editors work? So what are some examples?

[ can you recolour Gaia's default undies to orange? ]
i can. n___n and this is what you get.
User Image

[ can you merge the bangs from the loose ponytail unto the elegant bun and make it all red? ]
yes!
User Image

[ can you recolour the biancamella corset? the white to black, the pink to gold? ]
why not? cool
User Image

[ i ordered the Fashion Mullet wig in the shown colour. I want it pink now. Can this be done? ]
sure!
User Image

so that's it! this is all free! post here and I will attend to your order.

[size=11][color=gray]
[b][ requests ][/b] type here
[b][ gaian item names ][/b] type here
[b][ base this will go on ][/b] type here
[/color][/size]

User Image
Links to things that helped me out!.

[ link and info]
[•] // This awesome banner tutorial helped me. ;D
[•] // This place has great fonts.

User Image
Let’s exchange links! If you wish to affiliate, post your code here. Banners will only be added if they are 88 x 31. If any bigger ( or smaller @__@ ), it will simply be changed to a link.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/sb-3-setting-up/t.35109049/][IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj316/SherbetParlor/88x21.png[/IMG][/url]

[ our awesome affiliate’s ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Friendly Gaian

OPEN~!

xD yay for sin~

Friendly Gaian

*yoinks affiliate banner*

<3

cool heck yes.

Friendly Gaian

xD Sure, sure.